1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Greetings 11:11 Code

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Daniel Rizo-Patron, May 5, 2017.

1. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Daniel Rizo-Patron New Member

With me it all started with the 11:11 As I came to understand as the awakening code" Hope to be of help and since doing research for the truth of who we are and why we are here.

Namaste

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome :)

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Daniel! I generally get 4's and 5's. Susanne Wilson gets 3's. I know that some are confident that specific numbers mean specific things, but I've never been able to discern a pattern; it seems that different spirit guides just prefer to deliver their own favorite numbers!

Daniel Rizo-Patron likes this.
  4. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Thank you Roberta for your insight, in my case it definetely started with the 11:11, so much and in specificaly important moments that I could not just take these specific appearances as just a coincidence and its when I started to do my own research as read some books about the 11:11, I found my own truth looking for answers and as I came to believe these angel Numbers are as Carl Jung called Synchronicities rather than just mere coincidences, including in my case now a days others as 222, 333, 444, 555 and so on were each have a particular meaning as I found.
    Love, Namaste

5. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 New Member

Welcome Daniel:

I am one of those that see the trinity of number combinations all the time. I never used to see them, until the passing of my husband, and literally, I see them all the time. 222, 333, 555 and my big one 444. 11:11 12:12.... I used to take pictures every time I saw them, but it has gotten to be some much ,that I just cant keep up with them.

What's interesting to me is that they will die down for a day or two, and then come back strong. I try and realize what I am thinking about at the time I see the numbers, and 9 times out of 10, I am thinking about my husband. (or talking to him) I have come to think that it is his way of letting me know he is with me.

6. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

Hello Daniel, the 111,1111 number sequence is one of the particular signs that come through for me on occasion. I wrote a post about this on the afterlife forum a few years ago in which I described sharing these coincidences with a group of friends, one of whom had been going through a traumatic time with an ex partner who had falsely accused her of assault. A few of us then had these number sequences appearing in our lives in various ways during the time between myself discussing this and my friend's appeal hearing. My friend's conviction was later completely quashed in a court of appeal. When the verdict was read, my friend observed just above the judge was a large digital clock which read 11.11.

I also had a reading with Susanne Wilson via Skype last year who also mentioned about being shown signs such as numbers, 1111. I only realised later that my reading was on an 11th day of the month at 11pm ( appointment date/ time not chosen by myself apart from to mention that I was UK based so wouldn't be able to have an early appointment US time)

I feel that for myself this particular number sequence is one way for the other side to validate their presence and to reassure me that perhaps the spirit guides around me are listening.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
    Daniel Rizo-Patron likes this.
  7. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Hello m., for me not only is that they listening to us by also are sending as messages in different ways at important times, I believe in Carl Jung's theory of synchronicity best describe these events, since there are not such things as coincidences. I read a couple of book and many different other sources of information about the 11:11 and came to belief that this 100% for me was a call for awakening, a call to find out who we really are as a manifestation of God and our true potential. All these number 222, 333, 444 and so on do have meanings see angel numbers and find your own in them, also be aware about how you feel at the moment you see them and talk to your guides, it is the moment we are the most align to them.

Love and blessings,Namaste.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    marmaladecat likes this.
  8. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Hello SL, thanks for your inputs, for sure we need to be aware about how we feel at the moment we see them, ask your questions at that moment and answers will come to you in many different ways. Also I check for the meaning of the different combinations from angel numbers, for me it was a clear calling for awakening which hasn't fade away but got stronger, some of the last combinations I am experiencing is the 1114 which meant
    "Angel Number 1114 encourages progressive change, renewal and growth, and asks you to share your knowledge and wisdom with others. It also tells you that what you put your thoughts, intentions and efforts towards will reap rewards in the future." Now I am talking to all of you and sharing my experiences and what I have found is my truth. Coincidences do not exist I call them consequences and as Carl Jung "Syncronicity"

Love and blessings, Namaste.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I am REALLY reluctant to post in this thread because now no one else will get this sign, but I cannot resist telling you that when I came to this section this morning its counter was reporting that it contained precisely 1,111 posts....

10. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Not a coincidence, we cannot look away from which is being signed to us : )

Love and blessings, Namaste.