1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings 11:11 Code

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by Daniel Rizo-Patron, May 5, 2017.

1. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Daniel Rizo-Patron New Member

With me it all started with the 11:11 As I came to understand as the awakening code" Hope to be of help and since doing research for the truth of who we are and why we are here.

Namaste

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Welcome :)

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Daniel! I generally get 4's and 5's. Susanne Wilson gets 3's. I know that some are confident that specific numbers mean specific things, but I've never been able to discern a pattern; it seems that different spirit guides just prefer to deliver their own favorite numbers!

Daniel Rizo-Patron likes this.
  4. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Thank you Roberta for your insight, in my case it definetely started with the 11:11, so much and in specificaly important moments that I could not just take these specific appearances as just a coincidence and its when I started to do my own research as read some books about the 11:11, I found my own truth looking for answers and as I came to believe these angel Numbers are as Carl Jung called Synchronicities rather than just mere coincidences, including in my case now a days others as 222, 333, 444, 555 and so on were each have a particular meaning as I found.
    Love, Namaste

5. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

Welcome Daniel:

I am one of those that see the trinity of number combinations all the time. I never used to see them, until the passing of my husband, and literally, I see them all the time. 222, 333, 555 and my big one 444. 11:11 12:12.... I used to take pictures every time I saw them, but it has gotten to be some much ,that I just cant keep up with them.

What's interesting to me is that they will die down for a day or two, and then come back strong. I try and realize what I am thinking about at the time I see the numbers, and 9 times out of 10, I am thinking about my husband. (or talking to him) I have come to think that it is his way of letting me know he is with me.

6. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Hello Daniel, the 111,1111 number sequence is one of the particular signs that come through for me on occasion. I wrote a post about this on the afterlife forum a few years ago in which I described sharing these coincidences with a group of friends, one of whom had been going through a traumatic time with an ex partner who had falsely accused her of assault. A few of us then had these number sequences appearing in our lives in various ways during the time between myself discussing this and my friend's appeal hearing. My friend's conviction was later completely quashed in a court of appeal. When the verdict was read, my friend observed just above the judge was a large digital clock which read 11.11.

I also had a reading with Susanne Wilson via Skype last year who also mentioned about being shown signs such as numbers, 1111. I only realised later that my reading was on an 11th day of the month at 11pm ( appointment date/ time not chosen by myself apart from to mention that I was UK based so wouldn't be able to have an early appointment US time)

I feel that for myself this particular number sequence is one way for the other side to validate their presence and to reassure me that perhaps the spirit guides around me are listening.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  7. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Hello m., for me not only is that they listening to us by also are sending as messages in different ways at important times, I believe in Carl Jung's theory of synchronicity best describe these events, since there are not such things as coincidences. I read a couple of book and many different other sources of information about the 11:11 and came to belief that this 100% for me was a call for awakening, a call to find out who we really are as a manifestation of God and our true potential. All these number 222, 333, 444 and so on do have meanings see angel numbers and find your own in them, also be aware about how you feel at the moment you see them and talk to your guides, it is the moment we are the most align to them.

Love and blessings,Namaste.

marmaladecat likes this.
  8. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Hello SL, thanks for your inputs, for sure we need to be aware about how we feel at the moment we see them, ask your questions at that moment and answers will come to you in many different ways. Also I check for the meaning of the different combinations from angel numbers, for me it was a clear calling for awakening which hasn't fade away but got stronger, some of the last combinations I am experiencing is the 1114 which meant
    "Angel Number 1114 encourages progressive change, renewal and growth, and asks you to share your knowledge and wisdom with others. It also tells you that what you put your thoughts, intentions and efforts towards will reap rewards in the future." Now I am talking to all of you and sharing my experiences and what I have found is my truth. Coincidences do not exist I call them consequences and as Carl Jung "Syncronicity"

Love and blessings, Namaste.

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I am REALLY reluctant to post in this thread because now no one else will get this sign, but I cannot resist telling you that when I came to this section this morning its counter was reporting that it contained precisely 1,111 posts....

10. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Not a coincidence, we cannot look away from which is being signed to us : )

11. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Ah ha! Love hearing this Roberta :)

12. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Another spooky number sequence was for my partner fairly recently. We had been going through a long period of financial worries and job security- my partner had felt that he'd been going round in circles. It was only when he decided to shift his perceptions about where he felt the direction of his life had been going, that new clients and opportunities began to open up (earlier this year) As a new freelance project came in for him in February, he was astonished to glance the numbers 77777 had come up on our car mileage whilst he was driving. He mentioned that he felt this must be some kind of 'lucky' sign. Following on from this in March, a headhunter approached him from what seems like out of nowhere and mentioned an opportunity that has come her way and that she'd found his profile on a networking site that seemed compatible with a company that had also approached her out of the blue. After some meetings, this company have just offered him a position ( just waiting for contract paperwork).

Of course, this might all just be pure coincidence, or chance but somehow we both feel that he was given this number sequence as some kind of validation that there was reassurance being sent by those in spirit watching over him.

It's lovely to also hear of other members experiences with number sequences.

13. Daniel Rizo-Patron

M, There are no coincidences, as I mentioned before in my experience the best way to describe these events was given by Carl Jung as ssynchronicities, nothing is by chance. As per Joanne Sacred " The 7777 number sequence is a message from your angels that you are on the right path and doing well. The Universe is happy with your progress and due to your positive attitude, positive efforts and hard work you have earned your rewards. Your wishes and desires are manifesting and coming to fruition in your life. The Angel Number 7777 is an extremely positive sign and means that you should also expect more miracles to occur for you."

Love and blessings, Namaste

marmaladecat likes this.
  14. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

That description fits my partner perfectly at this stage in his life. :)

15. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

I havent believed in coincidences in a very long time. To me, there is no such thing. I always point to the series of events that had to align just perfectly for my husband and I to meet. We always marveled that we had to meet a the exact time we did. I still have a hard time wrapping my little brain around why then, if all things were put into place for us to meet, why he was taken from me so soon. (I believe I know, but the understanding is what is difficult)

I remember one of Roberta's podcasts that a gentleman, I cant remember his name, discussed coincidences and how much actually has to be put into place for them to happen, and once you realize that, then you understand that there is no such thing. Case in point, he points out how many things must align for you to be able to get a parking space right in front of the store you are going to. How many things must happen just right for you to pull into that prime space in the parking lot. After I heard that, I actually tried or tested this theory. I sent out my intentions that I wanted a parking spot in front of my grocery store, and low and behold for a week (yeah, I go to the grocery store a lot) after I set that request, I was able to get a parking spot right in front of the store.

I also tried it with number trinity. I think I posted here awhile ago about how I was doubting that the it was an actual thing, and it was just me trying to force myself into believing something that wasnt real. Sure enough, for a couple of days, I didnt see the numbers. Once I relented, they came back with a vengence, to the point that one day I was sitting in traffic and every single car around me had triple numbers on their license plates. You just have to laugh.

I also tested this theory by asking myself if this is true, then I should see triple letters. Yup... sure enough for about a month I saw license plates on cars with triple letter sequences. (and not AAA - WWW, XXX, III, PPP- just random) That actually blew my mind.

16. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Hello ShiningLight,

What I have found fascinating about seeing these types of repetitive signs is that ( in my own experience), they seem to be an indication that something of notable significance will occur soon after. A sceptic might of course say that we are simply just more 'tuned in' :) to seeing these occurrences because we are actively seeking them and that these coincidences are simply just that, coincidences and patterns that occur naturally anyway.

My only counter argument ( if one can call it that!), is when there are shared group coincidences/ experiences which synchronise and culminate in a significant event. This is when I find it harder to believe that it might only just be wishful thinking.

17. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Hello SL, funny that you mentioned your experience with the parking spaces, I did went to a similar situations after learning how these things manifested and every time no matier where a grocery store, the mall, the gym, etc. Even those impossible places to park at certain hours somebody will back up and there it is a parking spot :) This is in my own experience are situations we attract and co-create when consciously and subconsciously I am aware that I will and have one waiting for me. This law applies to all in our life's as long as we believe. Like Napoleon Hill said: ""What you think, so you will become."... We also create our reality by our thoughts, just as in the afterlife things and places are created by thought, so it is here, we are just not raised to belief this truth, that is why it is so important those first years of ouword life's, when we are programmed by our parents and people close to us in what to believe and how to act. This is very well explained in the work of Bruce Lipton "The biology of Belief"