1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Goodbye Y'all

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by WWE LOVER, Apr 25, 2012.

1. I am leaving this forum.

Wanted to thank you all for any support I received.

Take care. I hope you all find what you are looking for on your spiritual journey.

WWE LOVER

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Goodbye, my friend! Of course, it is sad to see you go, but we do understand. You leave with our blessing and our wishes of good luck on your spiritual journey!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
  3. Identity

Identity Inactive

It was good while you were here, and you will be missed. Feel free to drop by from time to time if you have any questions or insights. Good journey, my friend!

4. mac

mac Staff Member

That was a short visit.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Goodbye for now, dear friend, and thank you for your wonderful contributions here!

6. We will miss you. You seem quite a deep person and your posts were always interesting.

Wish you a great journey too and maybe one day we'll meet in summerland :)

Cheers

7. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

WWE Lover, we hardly knew ye. Always enjoyed your posts. Take care.

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Come back when you can! Enjoyed your humor and posts! By the way, Jesse Ventura was our govenor years back! See you at the 70's party!
    Carol

9. Ya, we will miss you. I always enjoy your posts. :(

Wish you a best of luck for future. Enjoy.