1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Going on 2 years! I still love this place!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by Kurt, May 18, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

I joined 2 years and 5 days ago. The world has changed since then and here we all are now. I still enjoy the forums as much as I used to even though certain faces have changed. I am glad to say that we have a lot more interesting and impressive people joining than in the past. (We had a clown claiming he could make hurricanes and end the world. He was interesting yet unhelpful overall in the sense that he continuously clogged up discourse on the forums.) The only exception is Ted Bundy's wannabee acolyte. (I wish he had not deleted/edited his posts/messages into nonexistence. He sounded entertaining but just as unhelpful as Hurricane man.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    SashaS and Monika like this.
  2. Monika

Monika Active Member

Hej Kurt. I am not very long in this forum but i also like and find it very helpful for myself.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Thank you. I hope you continue to enjoy it as much as I do.

Monika likes this.
  4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It's somewhat longer since I became a member and many former members are no longer seen here. I miss hearing from many of them but their lives have doubtless changed and they've likely moved on to other things.

There have been ups and downs over those years but I hope ALF is as solid and relevant as it ever has been. I believe it is. :)

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    orangeysky, Kurt and SashaS like this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

I agree. :)

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

ALF will be eight years old in October! And I agree: the general mix of members now is lovely. Welcome back, Kurt! And everyone, please consider yourselves to be all group-hugged ;-).

Kurt, SashaS, Bill Z and 2 others like this.
  7. pandora97

pandora97 Member

8. Kurt

Kurt Active Member