1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

GHOST PHOTOGRAPHY

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Bill Z, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

I gave a talk yesterday on some stuff I wrote about afterlife communication that my dear friend wrote also. A woman was there who is a ghost photographer. I owned a place 20 years ago just before I moved and met Susie and there was a very bad energy there. Many people who visited there were freaked out by the place. I dreamt of a man with a stove pipe hat and actually had a photo (unfortunately lost it) of his shadow in the basement of the place with the hat on. I never met this man and I think he probably transitioned many years ago, probably more than a hundred judging by the way he was dressed. Anyway the photographer had been there 20 years ago and took photos and one of them was the man in the hat. wow!
    I also dreamt of a little girl but never told anyone about it. Something happened to her, again many, many years ago. As I was selling the house I had a lot of stuffed animals that belonged to my youngest daughter in the basement, my oldest daughter was with me and I asked her if I should save the stuffed animals for my youngest. "They aren't her's they belong to the little girl now" was her reply. WTF? She and I never discussed the little girl.
    This experience opened me up to realize these 5 senses are only a tiny part of what were are capable of perceiving. Just wanted to share this.

kirolak likes this.