1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Fun Poll/question: Do You Ever Dream About Deceased Celebrities?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by angelapdx, Jan 19, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

It's something I've often heard folk ask before - "How do I communicate with my guides?" - as if they expect there's a particular thing that can be done to achieve it. Some seem to need to know that they're, well, being guided and perhaps want to consciously hear that guidance. But things may not work that way.

Some individuals doubtlessly can and do knowingly communicate with spirit helpers and guides but other regular Joe's like me probably can't and don't - or at least not consciously. And that last point is key - we may never consciously communicate with them or know their identities. But if guidance and support is needed then guidance and support will be provided, probably 'in the background' and, as so often mentioned here on ALF, during sleep or in some other way.

Remember always that we are all different and help and counseling is specific to each individual.

Kurt likes this.