1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Fun Poll/question: Do You Ever Dream About Deceased Celebrities?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by angelapdx, Jan 19, 2019.

1. angelapdx

angelapdx New Member

For some reason, it keeps popping into my mind that I have had several dreams about Lucille Ball over my life. They seem to be triggered by seeing clips of her classic tv show.

In the dream, I am basically in a box but it is a room or building too. It is square and white and outside the box (I say box but it is the size of a building but with no windows) it is all blackness. The room is split into two unequal portions, a front, and a back. The back portion is a what I assume is a dressing room for a movie or tv set. Racks of clothes and people doing hair, makeup, and getting dressed. The front portion is a makeshift beach with waves of water and sand. The water is very clear and blue. People are running around and playing in it.

I'm the dream Desi Arnez is backstage talking and dressing and I am on the beach talking with Lucille Ball. In the dream what I remember talking about most is her relationship with Desi and how it was misunderstood and how she holds no grudge against him and she loved him for who he is, apparently he was a pretty prolific cheater according to things that have been written about him.

I didn't think anything about the dreams other than they were a fun consequence of either watching I Love Lucy or sleeping with it on the tv in the background, but a funny moment that stuck with me was when a man, who was a self-described psychic or medium, I don't remember, was describing what he felt was a connection with Lucy in his dreams and he got really close to describing the same dream that I have had many times.

I'm not convinced I am being visited by Lucille Ball, but they were fun dreams nonetheless. It led me to this site earlier today that describes Lucy as having a connection to visitation dreams in her life.

https://www.beliefnet.com/columnist...vie-star-created-the-star-of-i-love-lucy.html

So, anyone else has fun dreams about passed on celebrities? I'd love to hear about them!

2. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

None that I'm able to recall.

3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Ask Roberta. She's haunted by Jefferson.:D

angelapdx likes this.
  4. angelapdx

angelapdx New Member

That would be interesting! I may personally prefer Lucy!:):rolleyes:

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I dream about celebs who are alive actually. Johnny Depp especially :p Not sure why specifically him as I don’t really watch any of his movies.

angelapdx likes this.
  6. angelapdx

angelapdx New Member

I do that sometimes too, the other day I dreamt the father from the tv show the nanny was working at a grocery store and I was looking for some healthy snacks for my mother, also alive, and he was helping me. Of course, the nanny was playing when I woke up so that is why he ended up in my dream. Was still funny tho!

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Is that what you call it? I don't believe I've ever dreamed of Thomas Jefferson, and this being who directs me isn't TJ now; I guess I don't even anymore see a connection between them. He still rues the fact that four years ago he had to break into my life and tell me who he had been so I would take him seriously enough to override my anxieties (or I would prefer to say "scruples") and channel Liberating Jesus. But what is said cannot later be un-said, even though by now he has pretty much gotten me past thinking of him that way.

8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Back in the day when I would share my dreams to my family and friends they would automatically ask me what I’ve watched on tv before I went to bed lol. Usually what I dream about has absolutely nothing to do with television. I don’t even watch tv really. I watch movies, but my dreams are never about the movies I’ve watched. And yet I keep dreaming about darn Johnny Depp. :confused: Hell I’ve dreamt about spongebob a few times even. But I admit that I watch spongebob more than anything Johnny Depp has ever done :oops:. (DVD discs and all)

Well anyways we are talking about deceased celebs. Sorry just had to make my confession real quick hehe.

9. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

No never! (as far as I know, as only remember most recent dream on waking and only very briefly). Years ago I would wake up quite regularly thinking we had extra rooms at home here and I had been unaware of them. A common one was the staircase branching at the top to a whole suite of unexplored rooms. That was so thrilling. Another was in my family home; a staircase leading down from the broom cupboard. I heard somewhere that mothers often have this dream and it's because you're cooped up with small kids! Or maybe I was influenced by glamorous celebrity homes in "Hello!" magazine!

10. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I have always wondered how you communicate with guides....

With me I used to have dreams about meeting President Trump, but i just really admire the guy.

I do have dreams about otherworldly places as well, but as far as spirituality....????

I usually have epiphanies during my sleep.