1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

fun couple

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by funcouple, Jul 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funcouple

funcouple Guest

My husband and I travel a lot for our jobs and we were looking for a good place to have conversations when we tire of reading books and sure better than the hotel bar. Anyway, please don't assume that we are looking for anything more than that so we are happy to be here and if you want to talk, leave us a message and if you don't think we can have a conversation, then simply pass us by. Have a great 4th of July!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2019
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) Nobody had locked your "first intro" so I've edited your somewhat overlong thread title to suit.

You're welcome on ALF but this website's not a social or chat room (although some members might like a private chat with you guys) Its 'mission statement' would have been shown on the sign-up page but briefly it's for the discussion of subjects of a spiritual and/or afterlife nature.

Enjoy celebrating Independence Day.

3. funcouple

funcouple Guest

Hi Mac and thanks for the info. (this is the wife half of the couple btw). As I said in our intro, we travel a lot (as I am tonight) and thought a forum might be interesting.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

WE think our forums are interesting but as I pointed out they're not intended just for chatting. A look around at the subjects we've been discussing recently will give you an indication. If you're interested in learning about spiritual/afterlife matters it's a great place to be. :)

5. funcouple

funcouple Guest

I will check it out
    thanks you are a sweet heart

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

You both actually looked related which is slightly worrisome. However I’ve reported you again and suggest you take your mess elsewhere.

Kurt likes this.
  7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

This is your FIRST WARNING. There is not a single person on this website who has any interest in seeing your wife topless. Everything I have read from you so far suggests that you are not here to discuss death, the afterlife, the meaning of life, and how we can best grow spiritually, so clearly you are in the wrong place. The second time you post something that makes my skin crawl, you will receive a second warning. The third time, you will be banned.

Kurt and Auras like this.
  8. Auras

Auras New Member

It seems as though you’re on this site for the wrong reasons and creepy comments like that shouldn’t even be allowed. Keep things like that to yourself.

I would suggest to lock the thread as it doesn’t seem be going anywhere good, but that’s upto you guys :)

Kurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.