1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

free edition

Discussion in 'Reading' started by mac, Apr 25, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Because the pandemic has messed up the normal publishing schedule, Brit publication Psychic News is being made available this month as a free download (or viewable online) at the web address whose link is below.

Homepage - Psychic News™

It's not an attempt to persuade anyone about anything but I did see three subjects that I know have been discussed here recently on ALF and I thought alternative approaches to the subjects might be of interest both to readers and those who raised the topics in discussion.

I saw the following subjects: pendulums, angels vs. guides, Akashic Records, animal communication, doorkeepers, past life, psychic children, music from Heaven, ouija, UFO and Muhammad Ali, Jim Parsons (Big Bang Theory), guides, angels, sleep and a whole bunch of other psychic/spiritual topics.

It's free so why not give it a whirl?

jobun, Kurt and Truth seeker like this.
  2. Monika

Monika Established Member

Thanks Mac! I downloaded it and went through fast. I am at work now but in the evening will definitely take a better look at the articles. I saw some articles of my interest about pendulum and singing bowls. Im using a bowl to help one friend of mine to reduce back pain. I bought it thinking of that particular person and just because one day i got an idea that some kind of vibrations could help to reduce that pain. It is an amazing tool and i believe it has vast of ways to be used. So it will be very interesting to read about it. Thanks again! :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure, Monika :) I hope you also find other pieces of interest in this free edition.

Psychic News used to be more focused towards Modern Spiritualism but in recent times it's become an MBS publication - Mind Body Spirit.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Thanks Mac!!! I finally have something untereinter to read! :)

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Another one or two free editions look likely to follow so it's worth checking the PN website again soon.

Kurt likes this.