1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Fraudulent mediums/psychics

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by lithuania, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TriciaA

TriciaA New Member

Absolutely and there is no harsher judge than oneself Fasaga.

2. paranormal1

paranormal1 Banned

Have a good weekend Andrew and God Bless Merica and its constitution which guarantees freedom of speech.

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

And, of course, my Canadian friend, God Save Her Majesty, the Queen of Canada! :) Actually, despite being an American, I consider myself a Constitutional Monarchist.

By the way, the right of free speech means that you cannot be persecuted by the American Government for your opinions, or coerced by it into changing this your opinions - it has nothing to do with me deleting your posts. This is private property, and the only rights users have here are the ones we grant them. To use your political terms, my friend, Roberta and I form the Monarchy of this website. Fortunately, we're a benevolent one!

4. What about the other admins? I never see them around, except for one time I saw AdamAlter on here.

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi WWE LOVER! Technically speaking, LauraAlter and AdamAlter are the creators of the website and, thus, administrators. They are very busy and don't come on much. Thomas is also an administrator, and was instrumental in this website's creation as well. But he hasn't had much time either lately. So, that leaves Roberta and me to watch over the website. I'm the only administrator who was not involved in the creation of the website. I joined about six months later, as a regular member, and was eventually promoted to my current position here.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  6. For Laura and Adam, are their last names Alter? Or do they call themselves this because, on their wedding day, one left the other at the alter? (spelling)

7. Andrew

I'm just going back over this thread to see what and where it deteriorated and I saw your quote above. I want to confirm this with you as I always thought that Spirt would be able to predict the future, and if chooses to or is allowed to could relay that prediction through mediumship communication. I didn't think it was exclusively an ability of a psychic.

8. Actually, thinking on that a bit more, Spirit would already know the future and would have far greater ability to pass on forecasts rather than mere predictions through a medium.

9. Quick question Andrew, As this is Private Property, I take it there are individuals responsible for it, does a user have right of recourse if they are slandered or derided on this site, for instance insinuating they are drug addicts or just mental?

10. mac

mac Staff Member

Hard enough work when there are more moderators but most of the routine moderation must be falling on you. You've got a very demanding 'job', Andrew, and I don't envy you it....

Not wanting to sound sycophantic but comparing what I've seen of your moderation with that on the many other websites I use (and have used in the past) you do a very fair job overall and especially so lately with the difficult situation you faced. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.