1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Fourth Medium Reading Today

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by DenverGuy, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Amore

Amore Member

I would think that extreme grief and other strong emotions come in tandem with strong wishes and expectations, which in turn cloud a person's mind, making them unable to hear, looking in the wrong direction, so to speak. Similar to when I want to show to my dog that his toy his 'over there' (pointing with my finger) and he looks at my finger instead, expecting something there.

Not sure if I explained this well, but I have may times experienced my mind clouded by emotions and wishes, and then simply nothing goes.

ShingingLight1967 likes this.
  3. Hello Mac, I wondered if you may let me know the medium's name? I am up here in Scotland. thank you in advance

4. mac

mac host

Charlie Kelly https://www.youtube.com/user/chazandrie

I believe he lives in Essex, a long way from you, but he may do tours....

5. Thank you Mac, I will check him out.

6. Zac

Zac Member

I scheduled a sitting in 2 weeks with Julia Assante by phone. Her rate is currently 185/hr. She is in Germany so there is minus 7-10 hour time difference for those in the US so appointments would usually need to be in the morning. I enjoyed reading her book so am really looking forward to the sitting.

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you, Zac! Perhaps I should add here by way of encouragement that because there is no space where our loved ones are, using the services of a medium in Germany or in Australia or anywhere on earth, no matter how far away from you, works as well as being in the medium's office would work.

Widdershins3 likes this.
  8. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

I enjoyed my sitting with Julia Assante. She was wonderful to speak with and was very evidential for me about my husband. I also like the way she tried to assist me in communicating with my husband on my own. I will be interested to hear what your thoughts are.

9. mac

mac host

Do you intend to continue trying to communicate directly with your husband, without the help of a medium?

10. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Julia is a lovely person - I'm so glad that worked for you!

11. ShingingLight1967

I feel like I have lost my way lately in trying to get through to him directly. I feel like whatever connection was there in the first year after his passing has disappeared. It is probably me, you know, life getting in the way and all, dealing with everyday life matters that sap my energy. Couple that with the feeling that "he hasnt been around lately" has made me wander.

I have made a pact with myself however to start the process all over again and use Dr. Hogan and Julia's recommendations to connect personally again. I feel like I am in a different mindset, where last year was desperation to find him and make sure he is OK, confirm he goes on, confirm he is with me, now.. it has settled more into trying to develop and cultivate the new relationship.

I hope that makes sense.

12. ShingingLight1967

She is absolutely fantastic. She was my first medium experience, and did not disappoint!

13. mac

mac host

It's nice to hear your very positive reaction. :)

ShingingLight1967 likes this.