1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

forced reincarnation

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by RobertaGrimes, Nov 4, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

It's not disbelief, Roberta, it's just that these claims have not been evidenced to my satisfaction - I'm tough on 'stuff' like this nowadays. Put it down to old-age crankiness but also to experience......

I'm very wary of any claim that doesn't ring true, that 'offends my reason', but it may go in the pigeon-hole marked 'for possible later attention' rather than just getting rejected out-of-hand.

For me if the number of individuals or the reasons for their enforced return aren't known/can't be disclosed I'm left doubting how accurately the information has been communicated in the first place.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Assume it's not accurate! It's anecdotal. Toss it.

mac likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

I prefer to put it in my 'later' pigeon-hole; not rejected, not accepted. ;)

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Quite the unique case indeed.... High enough to escape the outer darkeness but low enough to require a hail Mary incarnatuon.