1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

for Carol and Mikey please

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 New Member

2. Storybud68

Storybud68 New Member

I think maybe I need to do some more research myself, but thanks a million guys for your valued opinion.

3. mac

mac helper Staff Member

It's always good to check things out for yourself. Nonetheless the experiences of others can be very helpful and can point you in a direction you might not otherwise have figured for yourself.

I don't know what you're most looking to understand but in terms of Carol and Mikey perhaps you could view that just as interesting background reading for now; not concerning yourself about the genuineness of their situation because theirs is an unusual relationship, one you'll probably not encounter elsewhere.

I'm sorry to hear your experiences with mediums haven't been good ones but it's not necessarily the mediums that should be blamed. Mediumship isn't predictable or dependable - lots of factors affect its success or bring about failure to achieve what is hoped. It's a big topic and many words have been written about the subject. I expect many more will be written in the future.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I am the world's biggest skeptic. I'm in an airport now so I don't have time to write a detailed answer, but I have researched Carol and Mikey extensively. If I were not so certain that they are real that I would stake my life on it, I would certainly not have co-authored their book!

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 New Member

Excellent reply Roberta,and thank you for taking the time to reply.

6. Storybud68

Storybud68 New Member

Hi guys I was wandering on the thread,has anybody put the question to carol,as what Mikey is made of, is so has he ever described it?im guessing its energy of some sort.

7. mac

mac helper Staff Member

I don't remember anyone asking the exact same question as yours but here on ALF we members have considered issues relating to it on various occasions. It's an interesting subject. :)

Mikey is 'made of' whatever material we'll all be 'made of' when we first pass over. Try not to think of Mikey, though, as some formless, perhaps see-through energy. (if that's how you think of energy) Mikey is as 'real' and as solid in his dimension as we all are in ours. And fundamentally ALL apparently solid materials are actually made up at atomic levels and smaller of smaller particles that you could also call 'energy'.

You might like to try thinking of human and other physical life-forms as 'low-frequency' energy, those living in the next dimension(s) (the one we think of as 'afterlife') as 'low to medium-frequency' energy and then beyond that 'very-high' and 'ultra-high' energy. It's how I think of the situation for simplicity but others may have their own ways.

(I've used ' ' around words and phrases to signifiy they're not true descriptions but the best I can do with our vocabulary.)

8. RobertaGrimes

As Mac says, all that exists is energy. Mikey occasionally shows up when I meet with my guides through Susanne Wilson, and he is generally a very large and intense orb of light; he says that less and less does he bother to appear as a body, unless he is in the lower dimensions for some reason. He still snowboards, though, and for that he needs a body: during our last meeting, he was vibrating back and forth between being a large orb and being a kid in a T-shirt standing on a snowboard.

9. Storybud68

Storybud68 New Member

Thanks for your replies Roberta and mac,its hard to comprehend for us as humans,snowboarding seems extraordinary,but my sister recently had an amazing session with a medium,she knew things only our family could have possibly known,and said my recently passed father was playing darts in a pub in heaven,its hard to believe there could be earthly like activities,i would love to think this is true.

Nirvana likes this.
  10. RobertaGrimes

It's true! And in a pub... I love hearing about that ;-)!

11. Storybud68

Storybud68 New Member

12. mac

mac helper Staff Member

Roberta, does this maybe give a hint as to why he has withdrawn from his earlier role here and perhaps elsewhere? Less and less involved now with these 'lower' dimensions? Less involved with Carol?

13. RobertaGrimes

No, he and Carol still communicate. I think that at some point they will be back!

14. mac

mac helper Staff Member

Oh that's good - I do hope they return soon.

Not to tell the same story as before - that's documented - but to offer an updated perspective from Mikey on how things are for him now. I expect some members would enjoy more personal Q&A style threads but my interest is in hearing real -time accounts about what he is doing and experiencing, 'where' he is, what his role is etc. a couple of years on since we last heard from him on ALF.

I hope you'll be able to encourage Carol to return to tell us how things have changed for her since the completion of the book.

There are so many things of interest to me in the C&A journey and I feel sure of interest to many others. :)