1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

for Carol and Mikey please

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Gustavo Woltmann

Gustavo Woltmann New Member

Would love to, where can I have access to it?

2. mac

mac senior contributor

Buy it from a retailer....

3. mac

mac senior contributor

I'm glad it helped you. I find it a great sadness that Carol and her son Mikey are no longer on ALF to speak to us because I found Mikey's thoughts, and his personal fly-on-the-wall account of life 'over there', fascinating.

When changing our website to this new host we appear to still have the database of postings from the old one but there isn't an index for it. C&M will have posted in other members' threads but I don't know if the compilation included all those postings too. It may not matter much to other members but the index would have been helpful in locating C&M's and also previous members' postings.

It's sad to hear your account but good to know you're beginning to move forward. You were very fortunate to have had some contact with your son after his passing although naturally you wish there were more. For you, though, there is realization that life does go on beyond this world, something others desperately want to be able to accept.

Widdershins3 likes this.
  4. Widdershins3

Widdershins3 Active Member

Yes! And a day never passes that I'm not thankful for that personal proof I received. It's interesting how many times I've read about strong emotions blocking contact and thought to myself that it's logical that they would, since in their grip it feels as though they completely surround and color a person's whole world. But it wasn't until I heard Mikey say it through Carol that it really hit home and I was able to begin to work on forgiving myself.

We're all very lucky to have all this wealth of information to pour through. I've read that all info that makes its way to us from the Other Side is necessarily filtered through a human mind and can pick up inconsistencies and errors, but Mikey working through Carol has that 'ring of truth' to it--it agrees in so many ways with the information from other sources that I've always considered to be the best of the best.

The only thing he's said that gave me serious pause was the comment that all life on earth was "created" for us. I'm only part way through this thread and the Q&A document, so I'm hoping I misunderstood those statements. As a science buff (with a literally lifelong interest in paleoanthropology), that sounds like Creationism to me. Anyone here who's more familiar with Carol and Mikey's work--do you have a clearer take on this? I can easily accept that this universe is set up to develop Life, but I've spent too many decades studying evolution to be able to see any need for a deity or its agents to actually intervene and create a life form. Influence its evolution, yes, but I'm constitutionally incapable of crossing over into even the outskirts of a mythos that features a 4,000 year old earth and Jesus on dinosaurs, no matter who tells me it's so.

5. mac

mac senior contributor

(re the bold text above) I haven't read that thread discussion for some time but as I understand things, we humans were indeed created in some form by whatever creative energy provided what was necessary to experience a physical incarnation. I understand also that all other forms of life were created and so was this physical world.

How all of that came about I have absolutely no idea but I am not persuaded that life on our earth - or the physical world itself - simply came about by a series of uninfluenced or unplanned chemical reactions, events or whatever.

Beyond that situation I'm totally persuaded that probably-all creations have changed and evolved over a countless, barely imaginable, number of years and also that some would-be human life forms were created and tested for viability but subsequently died out. Those forms might have proved viable but it's the shape and form we are presently that ultimately made the grade.

God knows how bad the others were as even this body form, that did work out, is pretty damned crappy!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  6. Widdershins3

Widdershins3 Active Member

Thank you for that thoughtful reply, Mac. I'll go on reading and see if Mikey mentions this again. I wish so much that I had more time right now to finish both this thread and the Q&A doc, but alas...my so-called retirement is proving to be as busy as my so-called working years wereo_O I'm beginning to believe that artists don't really get to retire...

7. Zac

Zac Member

8. mac

mac senior contributor

May I refer you also (if you've not read it) to the long-running C&M thread we have on ALF?

9. mac

mac senior contributor

Wasn't it 2015 when the website became inactive? Or did I mis-remember? And April 2016 for the last save?

10. Zac

Zac Member

I also found the (186 page) file you uploaded with the C&M answers. Thanks for compiling that. The last snapshot captured by archive.com was in October 2016.

11. mac

mac senior contributor