1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

for Carol and Mikey please

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

1. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Oh, ok. Fair enough; I just wondered if there was a specific point you were trying to make, something with which you strongly agreed or disagreed. :)

2. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed New Member

Thanks for sharing this, Nirvana. I agree, it’s very validating that the contents of a book published in 1961 are consistent with what Roberta has shared with us. I’m looking for a copy of it now.

I hope all’s well in your world, my friend!

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Thank you, Ted'sRed :)

4. sportie

sportie New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey, its been a very long time since I posted. How is everyone? Do you know where Gary Schwartz is in the development of his soul phone?

5. sportie

sportie New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey, have you heard anything about planet Nibiru? The planet passes so close to earth every 36000 years that it causes destruction to our planet. What is Mikey's thought on it? Thank you Carol and Mikey?

6. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

If this planet was somehow destroyed and everyone died in one day, what would be the spiritual dimension's plan for our schooling? Another planet? What if the entire dimension was somehow destroyed? Then what?

7. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Will they return?

I greatly miss the contributions made by Mikey Morgan through his mum, Carol. I'm guessing something pretty major has happened for them both to have withdrawn from ALF, somewhere once hugely important to both of them.

Selfishly I'd like to hear Mikey's view on ITC from his 'fly on the wall' position and if anyone has any contact with either of them I hope you'll say that at least one member misses them. :(

8. Sapphire

Sapphire Member

I check this thread now and then, and have also noticed the lapse in contributions. I hope all is okay with them.

9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hi!! :)

Im still here and kickin... How is everyone at this point in time? How is Carol and Mikey?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  10. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Everyone! Carol and Mikey are both doing fine, and we expect them to be back on Afterlife Forums before long. In the meantime, those craving Mikey's wisdom might consider purchasing his book, Flying High In Spirit. It is back in print, and I bought it earlier this week--so far, it is excellent! :)

11. mac

Along with the publication some months ago of 'Flying High' there also appeared a website where I expected to 'hear' Mikey offering guidance for seekers. Disappointingly, though, the website where I registered didn't subsequently appear to be active.

12. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, MikeyMorgan.com is currently inactive. Since it's mentioned directly in the book though, I imagine that Carol will eventually set up some sort of interface there.

13. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I'll echo Andrew's reassurance that Carol is fine, but just distracted with family matters. And she isn't like Andrew and me - she isn't deep into this work - so being at once in the middle of it was overwhelming for her! That it brought up fresh grief issues in her family seems to have been the final straw. There also were a ton of communications through MikeyMorgan.com that we soon set up to come to me rather than to her so her inbox wasn't flooded, but still she had to help Mikey answer all those questions. She needed time to adjust to all of this. That she has not only put Flying High in Spirit back into print but also preliminarily committed to helping Mikey write two more books with me is very encouraging!

I expect her to come back to ALF before long, and when she does come back, I hope that everyone will simply welcome her and welcome Mikey but not make too much of a fuss. It just will be wonderful to have our dear Carol back with is!

14. mac

Oh dear. I was concerned that something very upsetting had happened but naturally I knew nothing about it.

I can appreciate that being thrust into the limelight after the book's publication was indeed overwhelming. Just dealing with enquiries, discussion, debate and disagreement on ALF could be testing for any of us and it was far worse for Carol facing alone a general public perhaps less empathetic. It's very disheartening to learn that Mikey and Carol's book are said to have brought up fresh grief issues. Perhaps those in the family, or extended family, weren't persuaded by what Mikey had to say. That would be terribly disappointing to hear and probably a big shock for Carol.

Again I can appreciate how a flood of enquiries resulted and also how she then had to communicate with Mikey. It must have highlighted the difficulty of getting answers the way she always had done but for so many more enquirers. Given all the above I am dismayed to hear that Carol has committed to writing not just one but two new books. I would not have been surprised to hear that just completing 'Flying High' had taken a very great effort and on a personal level I question what special appeal teaching further books would have compared with the first. But what do I know?

I'm assuming you mean we shouldn't make a fuss about them returning (if they do) rather than making a fuss of them personally? In Brit-speak we make a fuss of those we love, those we want to make welcome etc. Given that it's five years that she and Mikey have been around the ALF forum boards, though, we're hardly going to treat them as regular members.

Speaking purely personally and emotionally now - something you won't hear often from 'mac' - I would sooner Carol continued to stay away from ALF even though I dearly miss her and Mikey. Word would almost inevitably get out that she could be reached here and she might then be faced with a similar situation to what she faced on mikeymorgan.com

15. mac

I read few books nowadays but bought Carol's book way back last fall both because of the good reviews and because I wanted to read their full, unfragmented story. I found it well-written, interesting and very enjoyable, perhaps especially so because I'd followed, as an ALF contributor, Carol's progression into becoming a medium, albeit one who was reluctant to call herself one. ;)

16. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you for your concern, dear Mac, but Carol will be fine! She wants very much to help Mikey in any way she can, and it is he who would like to write more books. Her part in it is simply to receive whatever he wants to say, and that she can do at times that are convenient for her. It will be my task once again to shape what our beloved Mikey says into another book, and that will be such a privilege for me! We're not talking soon, though; I think it will be more like next year sometime. Which is good for me, too, because at the moment I'm still overwhelmed with my own books and afterlife-related work!

Yes, of course when they return we all will hug them, dear! But personal matters are personal, and we don't want to do more than to tell them we love them and we're thrilled to see them back!

17. mac

Naturally their personal business is their personal business and not ours.

Beyond that it's up to Carol and Mikey to decide if they want a role on ALF
    similar to the one they adopted in the early years, one familiar to us regulars and readily seen in this long 'sticky' thread. Of course we will respect whatever they decide.

And the only fuss we'll make will be fussing over them as our way of saying "Welcome back".
    :)

18. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I hope they do return. And as a side note like always, I still want to try 'merging' in the afterlife with Mikey. Carol knows I mean no harm when I say that lol. :p

19. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

I hope Carol is okay and will be back soon....we miss her and Mikeys.

mac likes this.
  20. mac

Moving this thread up to the visible area I hope.....

Roberta, do you know what's happened to Carol and Mikey Morgan? They've been gone for so long it's looking unlikely they'll return but I would love to know if they've moved on, or elsewhere, with the work they were once engaged in.

Can you bring us up to speed, please, about these much-loved members?