1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

for Carol and Mikey please

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

1. mac

mac host

Perhaps our vocabulary doesn't help.

From what we have been told, the next dimension feels solid and 'real' to those who experience it, just as ours does to us.

But when we imagine something it's in our imagination and hence isn't solid and can't be shared with others until we're able to express our imagination in a way that can be shared, say by writing or in art.

http://afterlifeforums.com/showthre...nd-imagination-just-for-fun&p=39887#post39887

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  2. mac

mac host

Keeping this posting visible.....

3. Waller

Waller Senior Member

Do not confuse time as we know it (sunrises/sets, lunar phasings, solar revolutions and the end limits of our physical bodies) with event intervals. An event in the afterlife, let's say a task, a spiritual task begins, has a middle and then ends. On to the next task. On to the next experience. These is no clock involved nonetheless there is an unfolding of events or tasks.

Whether in this physical dream-life, or the nonphysical existence, 'reality' is created by your consciousness. You may create any reality you desire including wave 'events', flowers of any size, dogs and cats can sleep closely together. :D Then 'poof' they are gone if they are no longer relevant as to what you wish to experience.

If you would like a more technical explanation, see http://afterlifeforums.com/showthread.php?1594-Who-Doesn-t-Like-Aliens&p=32487&viewfull=1#post32487

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  4. janef

janef Moderator

Well explained... that is what I believe as well. I have had clients In-between lives say this.... :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  5. Waller

Waller Senior Member

My post assumed that magnolia's 'wave' event was temporary or diminishing i.e. it has a beginning, a middle (median) and an end (dissolution). There are spiritual tasks that are eternal, infinite and never beginning/ending. Regardless, even such an always-ongoing event (e.g. our learning and experiencing) there are still intervals, progressions, markers but they are not tied to our time clocked physical [ir]reality.

Point being that whether an event is temporal or eternal, it can be divided into recognizable segments.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  6. janef

janef Moderator

agree. One such client explained she was in a temporary setting until future things happened, unfolded. :)

7. Juniper

Juniper Member

Very interesting, thank you so much Carol, and Mikey!

8. mac

mac host

science and reality

[h=2][/h]
    Hi Carol and Mikey. In the past I've talked about our ignorance of the science of the so-called afterlife dimensions and we've often debated what 'real' might mean. Will you please, Mikey, 'cast your eye' over the following and give us your guidance on the questions there?

We've disagreed about the reality – or unreality – of our physical dimension but whatever the actuality of that situation for us humans it feels solid and real enough. In your own dimension we understand that things feel equally real. But it's been taught that in the next dimension(s) the power of thought affects matter such that we may create locally an environment of our choice – within limits I suspect! In our world the whole dimension holds together very nicely without our human involvement – perhaps much better than with it!

So let's consider some very simple processes; flowers, trees, weeds etc. grow, set seed, die and the seeds re-commence that cycle. We understand the biology of that but what of your own dimension? Is there anything similar or are flowers only the outcome of thought, appearing and disappearing according to whichever thoughts cause an effect? Or some other way that you can explain for us?

We know you love snowboarding but from where does the snow come? In this dimension snow's arrival involves a special freezing process of the compound water, that water made up of the atoms of oxygen and hydrogen, both elements in the Periodic Table. So does the science of your dimension recognize those same elements in the same water and does that water have to freeze like ours to form snow? Or something else?

IF the processes we know in this world also occur in your own then we have an understandable situation. But if not, if thought creates objects which then disappear when/if the thoughts fade or are stopped, perhaps when the objects aren't needed any longer (or whatever) just how 'real' is such an environment?

IF that's how things operate generally away from the physical (albeit a little more complex than my simple example!) might it be that most, if not every, dimension outside that of the source is unreal to an equal, greater, or lesser, degree? Are all constructs outside of our own dimension down to the power of thought processes of spirit individuals, some unimaginably spiritually-advanced?

9. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,

Sorry for the delay with this but I have been a bit overwhelmed in my personal life. I have much going on and I am hoping things will improve. :)
    Regarding the questions here, Mikey tells me we are not comparing apples to apples because each dimension is of a different vibration or "energy" type. Therefore the "laws" you think of here do not apply there. "Time" is an example of this. Time in this dimension has "laws" (for lack of a better word) that gives order and sequence to events here. Things "age" under the laws of time in this dimension, for example, according to Mikey. Where he is, nothing gets "old" because the laws of time do not pertain to the dimensions in which he resides. Where he is, Mikey tells me he is not planting a seed for a flower to grow, the flower is there! Can he plant a seed? Sure, but it is not needed to have a flower. Mikey tells me it is a bit more complicated than just a thought for what is experienced where he is. However, thought has incredible ability. Again, Mikey tells me the more advanced spiritually, the more possible this is. Combined advanced spiritual energy has great ability! The highest level is combined energy of the most advanced = The Source = God = The Collective or whatever word you choose to use. Mikey tells me the human mind cannot grasp the "mechanism" of how this works. But it involves very powerful energy.
    Snow for snowboarding is of a different type of "energy process" than what occurs on earth according to Mikey. He says the snow is way better there! Perfect "powder" I am told! :D
    Again, Mikey says whatever dimension you are in, whatever you are experiencing, will feel real and solid to you. That includes dreams, NDE's and OBE's. Each dimension is of a different "energy type or vibration", therefore we cannot compare one to the other.
    Hope this answers the question some. Let me know!
    Waller touched on this as well with time. Mikey agrees.
    Carol and Mikey "In Spirit"

10. mac

mac host

I'm sorry to hear you've been overwhelmed by the demands of day-to-day life Carol. It can be hard enough just keeping pace with life without the additional demands of being a medium.

I realize my questions were perhaps a little too technical for Mikey to answer but thanks to both for trying.

11. janef

janef Moderator

Hi Carol and Mikey,
    Thank you! I totally understand what Mikey is saying. I remember trying to explain this to someone, experiences I had in the Spiritual dimension....There is no language to explain the process, nor can the human mind can grasp how things work in other dimensions. As Mikey says.. our laws of physics do not apply in the spiritual dimension. But people want to understand it using the logic, physics and science we have here, and it just doesn't compute.

Thanks to both you and Mikey, you explained it perfectly. :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  12. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Just watched the new X-Files episode (which was excellent, by the way) and it got me thinking about mystery, and how there probably isn't any left when we reach a high enough level of the afterlife. Not a big deal, but still worth noting.

13. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear friends, I have lately learned that our Mikey is a much more advanced being than i ever had imagined, and perhaps the most advanced being who ever has communicated so freely with the earth plane. His spending time with us here is a precious gift! I very much appreciate your respecting the sanctity of this precious thread. If you wish to talk beyond questions and answers with Mikey, please do that elsewhere!

14. Will there be others like Mikey opening up communications with us in the near future? Not that I don't appreciate Mikey, but I think the more lines of communication open up with other advanced beings, the more exponentially will the truth will reach people.

15. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I'm very disturbed by this NDE account: http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/don_c_nde.htm

"He told me that it was not my time to enter into my heavenly home but had a mission to fulfill and my life was going to be very hard. That I would go through many terrible experiences to the point of wanting to commit suicide but if I committed suicide I would not be allowed to come home."

How loving...

16. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Der Nirvana, NO NDE-er actually goes to the place where the dead reside. Instead, they are astral-traveling. And ALL NDE experiences are pulled from our own minds! So please don't ever take any reported NDE experience as anything beyond a suggestion about the experiencer's mental furniture. Be comforted, dear!

17. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Near death experiences partake in the Astral Realm. Our dreams also happen there as well.

The Astral Realm is merley a 'holding ground' for our souls before we ascend into the afterlife.

In a dream, I had a child tell me that the astral realm is the little brother, and that the afterlife is the big brother. If we really want to get technical, earth is considered to be Astral; only temporary.

18. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

19. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

20. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I'm not sure, actually. Maybe that it was consistent with what Roberta says? Supposedly that's a great book.