1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

for Carol and Mikey please

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

1. mac

mac host

It's heartening that Mikey's had such a positive impact on your outlook.....

2. mac

mac host

Is she experienced in helping those with a drug problem?

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Well actually, my main problem is genetic mental illness, but I personally believe Susanne could help with anything in my life

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I'll echo everything that you've said, dear Mac! It took me a long time and a lot of careful observation before I came to accept Mikey as genuine; I feel foolish about that now, but I had never heard of or imagined such a thing as an elevated being choosing an optional extra lifetime just so he could better communicate with us. It makes sense, of course; it's just that I never had heard of or imagined such a thing! But he is just what he has claimed to be, and at this point I take everything he says as true. It is sweet and humble of Carol to hedge things as she does, but every word from Mikey delivered with her help is the certain truth of someone who really knows!

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Nirvana, I am personally outraged that you would pollute these forums with your blather about recreational drug use and that you would even bring up Susanne Wilson's name in this context! If you need help with mental illness, there are places where such help can be found, but there is nobody here who is competent to offer you any help at all. And you know that. SO NEVER MENTION EITHER DRUGS OR MENTAL ILLNESS HERE AGAIN.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING. Your last few posts in this thread have been trolling behavior. It stops now! Go and get the help you need, and from now on treat these forums and our members with the respect that we always have shown to you.

6. Kataleena

Kataleena New Member

Hi Magnolia! That is an amazing story! Right after you got the book and read about that particular song! I am very curious as to who it was - actually Mikey or maybe your guide who knew you were excited about that book but knew your lunch with your friend made your confidence in the afterlife go down a bit. So your guide (or whoever!) wanted to help you out..amazing. Definitely be open to messages and never lose faith in that.

I am sorry for the recent losses in your life and I think that this experience was meant to help you to be more at peace..Please post about any other experiences you may have!

7. mac

mac host

a teaching medium

More and more Carol will accept within herself that she is a medium. In time I think she will fully accept that situation. Right now she’s too modest to claim it. Like Roberta I used to be unsure about Mikey and communications but that’s old history.

How Carol would be classed over here in the US I’m unsure but I see her as a teaching (or philosophical) medium. She's not one (yet?) who passes on messages from loved ones to bereaved family. In the UK that’s an ‘evidential medium’, here in the USA I think you say a 'spiritual medium'. But a medium is what she is, whatever description is assigned.

In future whatever I’ll treat whatever answer comes from Mikey as guidance, as fact. :)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  8. janef

janef Moderator

Hi magnolia, Great story .... I believe it was true guidance for you. I also had an experience while reading Mikey's book, exactly while reading the paragraph about "signs" a hummingbird hovered on top of my head so close I could feel it - a sign from my mom. Thanks for sharing.

9. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I will not mention those two again, but trolling was certainly not my intention, though I can understand how you'd see it that way

10. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,

Thank you! What a nice post! :) I like the teaching or philosophical medium title as that really is what I am doing. And I am told that is what my gift is for. I really am not interested in doing private readings. Never have been. I will leave that for all the evidential mediums! :D Mikey had told me a while ago that I could consider myself a spiritual medium. I smiled when I read that here. Whatever the case, I will continue to do my best. Humbly my best! :D
    Carol

Also love the stories of Magnolia and Janef. So cool! Who that was from, I don't know. Possibly a guide. The one thing Mikey tells me is that individuals "behind the scenes" are aware of what we may be doing. The book is known about in certain aspects of the afterlife according to Mikey. So depending on who or what, the changes of this happening like it did is too precise to be a coincidence! Mikey says it is all about getting the message out, and it truly is a team effort from many angles!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

11. mac

mac host

It was my pleasure to write what I did. :D

Never-say-never about evidential mediumship though. ;) I totally accept what your primary role is likely to remain but in my view there will be times when you help in a different and personal way, as an evidential/spiritual medium. I feel sure you will find the greatest fulfillment in that, even though it's not on a regular basis.

I hope I'll still be around to hear about it.

12. Juniper

Juniper Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have read a lot of this thread over time but haven't posted here before.

I have nearly died before and a lot of what you and Mikey say matches my own understandings of the spirit world based on my own direct experience. I was wondering something about twin flames--you said this idea is valid and I believe it is as well (having been in contact with someone who fit this description.)

Is this though a solitary relationship, as in, does everyone just have one twin flame?

And is it ever possible for two twin flame souls to basically merge and exist in one body for a lifetime?

Just curious!

And thanks for the help!

13. magnolia

magnolia Member

Hi Kataleena, yes it was so great to get that affirmation right when I needed it! It actually kind of didn't surprise me when it happened; I had more of sense of "of course, silly me, that'll teach me to doubt!". I'll post about other experiences in another thread - I'll look for the best place to do it.

cheers
    magnolia :)

14. magnolia

magnolia Member

Thanks Carol. The timing was spot on - yes too precise for me to think of as conincidence. It really felt like a gift - whoever it was from (a loved one, a guide), I just had to say "thank you" out loud! I love the book and your posts... Thank you for all you and Mikey are doing.

magnolia

15. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Juniper,

Mikey tells me that it is not necessarily a solitary relationship (twin flames) . We can have more than one. Mikey says that to his knowledge, twin flames (2 souls) have never merged and existed in one body for a lifetime here on earth.
    Hope this helps!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Thank you Magnolia! Just trying to help others! :)

16. mac

mac host

science and reality

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Carol and Mikey. In the past I've talked about our ignorance of the science of the so-called afterlife dimensions and we've often debated what 'real' might mean. Will you please, Mikey, 'cast your eye' over the following and give us your guidance on the questions there? [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]We've disagreed about the reality – or unreality – of our physical dimension but whatever the actuality of that situation for us humans it feels solid and real enough. In your own dimension we understand that things feel equally real. But it's been taught that in the next dimension(s) the power of thought affects matter such that we may create locally an environment of our choice – within limits I suspect! In our world the whole dimension holds together very nicely without our human involvement – perhaps much better than with it! [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]So let's consider some very simple processes; flowers, trees, weeds etc. grow, set seed, die and the seeds re-commence that cycle. We understand the biology of that but what of your own dimension? Is there anything similar or are flowers only the outcome of thought, appearing and disappearing according to whichever thoughts cause an effect? Or some other way that you can explain for us?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]We know you love snowboarding but from where does the snow come? In this dimension snow's arrival involves a special freezing process of the compound water, that water made up of the atoms of oxygen and hydrogen, both elements in the Periodic Table. So does the science of your dimension recognize those same elements in the same water and does that water have to freeze like ours to form snow? Or something else?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]IF the processes we know in this world also occur in your own then we have an understandable situation. But if not, if thought creates objects which then disappear when/if the thoughts fade or are stopped, perhaps when the objects aren't needed any longer (or whatever) just how 'real' is such an environment?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]IF that's how things operate generally away from the physical (albeit a little more complex than my simple example!) might it be that most, if not every, dimension outside that of the source is unreal to an equal, greater, or lesser, degree? Are all constructs outside of our own dimension down to the power of thought processes of spirit individuals, some unimaginably spiritually-advanced?[/FONT]

17. magnolia

magnolia Member

Great questions mac... I had been wondering similar (a very simple example!)... If there's no concept of time in the afterlife how can things like waves occur? Waves rely on the passing of time to gain momentum, crash on the shore and then recede, but if there's no concept of time how can they happen?

18. mac

mac host

Where would waves come and what would create them - wind? weather? Waves made of what and weather caused by what? Crashing on the shore of what land mass? ;)

19. magnolia

magnolia Member

Yes, quite!

20. janef

janef Moderator

Everything is imaginary? So it seems. As I have said before "a whole new ballgame" :D