1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

for Carol and Mikey please

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Sorry for the confusion - What I meant was, what do the residents of the Summerland call the dimension me and you currently reside in?

2. janef

janef Moderator

Types, you are not the 'odd man out'.... we are all in the same boat....we don't have all the answers either..nor meant to, its not what you know, its about what you do that counts. Just try to live your life by the Golden Rules and you will be fine. Intentions matter. Relax, breathe, think positive thoughts, meditate. Be calm and listen to your inner voice. Positive loving thoughts triumph fear. :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Amen to that

4. Morningfog

Morningfog New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I haven't posted here in awhile but I'm really curious about a particular belief that's seems to be increasing as of late. I did a search for this on this forum and didn't find much on this and I apologize if this was asked before on this tread. Anyway, has Mikey ever spoke about the possibility of twin flames (or twin souls)? I'm not referring to soul groups. I'm more inquiring about the twin flame relationship in particular. Is this a real thing or is it something that's made up? I sincerely would like to know Mikey's take on this. Thanks a bunch!

5. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

What was my spirit council doing/saying/thinking 10 seconds before my current incarnated form first experienced the psychoactive effects of tetrahydrocannabinol?

6. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Assuming such a "spirit council" exists, what makes you think anyone here would have any idea what it/they were thinking??

7. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Mikey will, of course, speak for himself but as this is an open forum discussion I'll give my thoughts.

You don't have a personal (quote) "spirit council". Someone(s) will have helped you to choose what you'd like to experience/achieve for your so-called life plan and make preparations for your most recent incarnation. I suppose you'll see such individual as your 'council' but to me that's all a bit fanciful. No matter.

Your helpers will be aware if you chose to experience the effect of psychoactive drugs. If you did they'd know your reasons and accept you were fulfilling one of your aims. But what those helpers might have been doing/saying/thinking is anybody's guess. They might, or might not, be happy with it dependent on your original reason for choosing such a goal. If you hadn't chosen to do that who knows what your helpers might think? They might figuratively have been shaking their heads in dismay and wondering if you were going to totally screw up the life-plan you chose for yourself.

One thing's for sure; at some future point you'll get to find out.

8. mac

I'll be interested to hear what Mikey has to say. I'm trying to avoid personal bias but my view is that the notion of soul-cell has been misunderstood and misconstrued, one outcome being that 'twin-flames' has emerged as a New Age type of notion that's gained great traction.

The notion of 'soul group' doesn't preclude a strong attraction between individuals - something that may feel like a twin-flame attraction - but the notion of a single, eternal attraction between two discarnates is a step beyond that and one I'm unpersuaded about.

9. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey refers to it as "the earthly dimension".
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Morningfog,

Mikey tells me this term does have significance. From his perspective, it refers to a "soul relationship on a soul level ", matched and entwined in Divine Love in which they give loving service within their relationship, as well as to or for others. It is truly a very high form of a soul relationship according to Mikey. They are of service for "God" at a high level.
    This is Mikey's opinion anyway!

11. Carol and Mikey

Hi Nirvana,

Mikey tells me there is not a "council" like what you are referring to. We belong to soul groups and have guides, but they do not act as a council. One other thing. Mikey tells me that drugs alter our ability to connect and be open to the true spiritual aspects that surround us. It alters our ability, and not in a good way from his viewpoint. Drugs becomes a barrier to our true being and connections.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  12. mac

I am always interested to learn facts from Mikey but then, Carol, you write in conclusion that it's Mikey's opinion. ;) Is it his guidance on this subject or is it simply his view?

If it's factual guidance, do such relationships manifest often in this earthly dimension? Do they have a special purpose here other than for the benefit of each individual making up that pair? If so, could you please give examples?

Or are those who feel they have, or are seeking, their 'twin flame' motivated by a desire to find a specific mate who they know has incarnated or is it from the desire to experience being one of such a pair?

A final point might be that in the case of genuine soul-pairs, are they still members of a larger soul group - but with a special attraction one for the other - or are they journeying spiritually only as an entwined pair, a soul-cell of only two individuals?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  13. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Doesn't Mikey know different drugs vary greatly in their effects?

Also, I have to admit at the time I was under the influence of the drug that that question mentioned.

14. Morningfog

Morningfog New Member

That's interesting that is appears it may be something to this apparent special relationship. I appreciate it your take on it. Please thank Mikey for me.

15. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,

Sorry but I put Mikey's view or opinion because I will never state these things as facts. It is one viewpoint: Mikey's. None of us will know until we get there! * It is his knowledge on the subject.
    These relationships are not that common here in this dimension according to Mikey, but they absolutely do occur. The purpose here absolutely can be to benefit more than the pair. An example: Mikey and I. I was told this long ago and never knew what it meant. Don't have to believe it . This is what I was told by more than one source.
    These individuals are not necessarily of a "romantic pair", though that can be possible. It is at a soul level.
    They are also members of a larger soul group according to Mikey.
    Remember Mac, you don't have to believe anything I type. No one does! :)

16. Carol and Mikey

Nirvana,
    Please stop taking drugs!!!! Please seek professional help! Please!
    Carol

17. mac

Hello, Carol. I think you're under-selling yourself and Mikey but I don't mean that unkindly - I think you know how I respect Mikey. I've listened over the years to what he's told us through yourself here on this website and I know it's not your own thoughts or ideas.

The vast majority of what Mikey's said over the past few years is so close to what's been taught by guides and teachers widely regarded as authoritative that I'm minded to accept Mikey's guidance in a similar way. I don't view that as belief; I don't do belief or opinions about spiritual issues. If Mikey were to tell you specifically that something was only his opinion, and that he was not certain about something, I'd accept it exactly as such. My guess is that's something he doesn't often do. So, to move on to what he's actually said....

I'd already concluded that these special relationships do occur and Mikey confirms it. His/your example is a great one showing what it can mean in practice. Thanks - I hadn't thought of that and am happy to accept it as an excellent example, also explaining how it's not always a romantic relationship. So many individuals do appear, though, to be looking for just such a romantic relationship. This is where that broader context helps better explain the notion of 'twin-flame', even though many won't get to hear about it. I find it interesting that such individuals are also part of a larger soul-cell group and not a two-soul group.

The situation concerning soul-cells is - in my view - very important to our overall understanding of the life/death/afterlife situation yet it's less discussed than soul-flames.

Thanks again for your special input - both of you.

18. mac

hear, hear to that.....

19. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Susanne Wilson could help me - if she was free

20. magnolia

magnolia Member

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but it relates directly to Carol and Mikey. Thank you Carol and Mikey for answering all our questions, I enjoy reading all you have to say :)

I have to tell you about a recent experience relating to Mikey's book.

I was excited when my copy of “Flying High in Spirit” arrived in the mail. I grabbed it from my letterbox and ran through the rain to my car to drive to meet a friend for lunch. When I got there, I couldn’t resist quickly flipping through the book to read the Intro where Mikey talks about the song Love Generation. During lunch, I made a reference to the concept of afterlife - my friend was dismissive, so we quickly changed the subject. This shook my confidence a bit; despite many experiences and messages over the years, faith can be a fragile thing! I felt a bit flat. After lunch, I got back in the car to drive the 5 minutes home. I felt deflated and it was raining heavily so I turned the radio on to cheer myself up. There was only five minutes to drive home, time enough for one song. The song that came on the radio? Love Generation :) I never hear this song and I can’t help but think it was a message from Mikey (or someone!) to have faith in what I know in my heart is true. It made me smile and glow with happiness, so thank you.

I’ve lost several significant people in my life. Recently I lost a friend from my past in a car accident - after years of reading about the afterlife and watching and listening and feeling, I know this time to be open to messages when they come.

magnolia