1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

for Carol and Mikey please

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

2. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Hi mac,i have just recently read a lot Of The old posts on Carol contacting Mikey in the spirit world.my question is simple how do we know she isn't just making the whole thing up in her head?sorry for sounding sceptical but I have to be sometimes.

3. mac

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being sceptical. To understand more about Carol's position, though, needs consideration of various aspects.

I suppose the first one might be to ask if you know much about the notion of survival. If you don't you might want to research for yourself as much as you can if you're interested to such a degree. Then you should find that the things Carol Morgan wrote about here on ALF, the ideas that Mikey communicated through her, are very consistent with material communicated via mediumship over many decades. It's one way of starting to understand the highly unusual relationship of Carol and Mikey Morgan.

Carol's book 'Flying High In Spirit' explains how their communication began if you haven't already picked up the details from the long-running C&M thread. I don't give advice but my suggestion is that you consider reading that book - you could always get it through the library if you aren't able/prepared to buy it.

To try to answer the question you posed, whether she made it all up in her head, all I can say is you'll need to reach your own conclusion based on my suggestions and anything else suggested here or elsewhere. I couldn't and wouldn't try to convince you.

Come back to us if you have other questions.

4. Widdershins3

Widdershins3 Active Member

By all means, read the book. Even if everything in the threads sounds right to you, you'll get a much better feel for how their communication came about and what kind of people they are. If your local library doesn't have it, they might be able to order it from another branch for you. And Amazon has it in stock--I just checked.

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Thanks a million guys for your helpful reply's,ive just ordered the book and I look forward to reading it. I would like to know Your Own honest opinions,do you believe her,or is it just a case of wanting to believe her?

6. mac

I don't believe her - I have total conviction and gained that after detailed, careful probing.

7. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Thanks for your honesty mac,after reading more about it myself I don't believe her either.any ideas what she would have to gain by lying or making it all up?

8. mac

I should have been more careful what I wrote but I did it on the fly - apologies.

I didn't say I disbelieved Carol. You presumably thought you saw something that supported your doubt about her story. I did say I have total conviction and by that I meant about everything she told us long-time members over the years.

Carol always declared she had no prior understanding of the information she was receiving and often didn't understand its significance after Mikey had communicated it. Roberta was personally involved with Carol from the beginning of a process that eventually led to Carol emerging as a medium although Carol would never claim that for herself.

It's a long story with a lot of details that are now historical. That story will likely not have the impact for you it had for some others but read it and see for yourself.

9. Widdershins3

Widdershins3 Active Member

I now own so many books by mediums and researchers that the collection is sprawling into a 2nd large bookcase, but Carol's pendulum and psychic connection with Mikey remains one of the most honest and believable bodies of work that I've read of. There's no ulterior motive apparent and Carol was basically unexposed to the field of ADC when she began. Nothing I've seen so far even hints that she's in it for the money or fame and, on an intuitive level, she resonates with me as a very genuine person. Just MHO, YMMV, but I do think she's for real and that's after wide reading in this field over many, many years.

10. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Thanks guys I'm going to do some further research before I can make a real judgement in my head.I don't have much faith in mediums after seeing 3 in the last few years, maybe I need to be more open minded.also on a different subject,im going to leave a link for a video I took last year.In the video you can hear me asking my late dad to make a spirit orbs,after about a minute I could clearly see dust particles that look like orbs,but in the last 10 seconds I ask my dad for an orb,and I think he gave me one.i would be grateful if you could watch the video and give me your valued opinion, cheers.david

11. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

12. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

I think maybe I need to do some more research myself, but thanks a million guys for your valued opinion.

13. mac

It's always good to check things out for yourself. Nonetheless the experiences of others can be very helpful and can point you in a direction you might not otherwise have figured for yourself.

I don't know what you're most looking to understand but in terms of Carol and Mikey perhaps you could view that just as interesting background reading for now; not concerning yourself about the genuineness of their situation because theirs is an unusual relationship, one you'll probably not encounter elsewhere.

I'm sorry to hear your experiences with mediums haven't been good ones but it's not necessarily the mediums that should be blamed. Mediumship isn't predictable or dependable - lots of factors affect its success or bring about failure to achieve what is hoped. It's a big topic and many words have been written about the subject. I expect many more will be written in the future.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  14. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I am the world's biggest skeptic. I'm in an airport now so I don't have time to write a detailed answer, but I have researched Carol and Mikey extensively. If I were not so certain that they are real that I would stake my life on it, I would certainly not have co-authored their book!

Sapphire likes this.
  15. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Excellent reply Roberta,and thank you for taking the time to reply.

16. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Hi guys I was wandering on the thread,has anybody put the question to carol,as what Mikey is made of, is so has he ever described it?im guessing its energy of some sort.

17. mac

I don't remember anyone asking the exact same question as yours but here on ALF we members have considered issues relating to it on various occasions. It's an interesting subject. :)

Mikey is 'made of' whatever material we'll all be 'made of' when we first pass over. Try not to think of Mikey, though, as some formless, perhaps see-through energy. (if that's how you think of energy) Mikey is as 'real' and as solid in his dimension as we all are in ours. And fundamentally ALL apparently solid materials are actually made up at atomic levels and smaller of smaller particles that you could also call 'energy'.

You might like to try thinking of human and other physical life-forms as 'low-frequency' energy, those living in the next dimension(s) (the one we think of as 'afterlife') as 'low to medium-frequency' energy and then beyond that 'very-high' and 'ultra-high' energy. It's how I think of the situation for simplicity but others may have their own ways.

(I've used ' ' around words and phrases to signifiy they're not true descriptions but the best I can do with our vocabulary.)

Sapphire likes this.
  18. RobertaGrimes

As Mac says, all that exists is energy. Mikey occasionally shows up when I meet with my guides through Susanne Wilson, and he is generally a very large and intense orb of light; he says that less and less does he bother to appear as a body, unless he is in the lower dimensions for some reason. He still snowboards, though, and for that he needs a body: during our last meeting, he was vibrating back and forth between being a large orb and being a kid in a T-shirt standing on a snowboard.

19. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Thanks for your replies Roberta and mac,its hard to comprehend for us as humans,snowboarding seems extraordinary,but my sister recently had an amazing session with a medium,she knew things only our family could have possibly known,and said my recently passed father was playing darts in a pub in heaven,its hard to believe there could be earthly like activities,i would love to think this is true.

Nirvana likes this.
  20. RobertaGrimes

It's true! And in a pub... I love hearing about that ;-)!

21. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

22. mac

Roberta, does this maybe give a hint as to why he has withdrawn from his earlier role here and perhaps elsewhere? Less and less involved now with these 'lower' dimensions? Less involved with Carol?

23. RobertaGrimes

No, he and Carol still communicate. I think that at some point they will be back!

Sapphire likes this.
  24. mac

Oh that's good - I do hope they return soon.

Not to tell the same story as before - that's documented - but to offer an updated perspective from Mikey on how things are for him now. I expect some members would enjoy more personal Q&A style threads but my interest is in hearing real -time accounts about what he is doing and experiencing, 'where' he is, what his role is etc. a couple of years on since we last heard from him on ALF.

I hope you'll be able to encourage Carol to return to tell us how things have changed for her since the completion of the book.

There are so many things of interest to me in the C&A journey and I feel sure of interest to many others. :)

Sapphire likes this.