1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

for Carol and Mikey please

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

1. mac

mac old member Staff Member

http://afterlifeforums.com/showthread.php/570-Communicating-with-the-dead-how-do-we-know #84

In a recent posting (see link) I mentioned that I enjoyed your interviews and that in line with Andrew's proposal to have a Q & A type 'stickie' for you and Mikey I'd like to put few questions on subjects which ought to be of general interest. I hope this is OK and if so, could I start with this one? I'll write it directly to Mikey as I suspect that as you read them he'll get the questions without you needing to ask him. :)

question: We're told you're a spiritually advanced individual, Mikey. From your mom's interviews we've heard something of your 'work'. Do you spend all, most or some of your time in the 'lower realms' for this and other reasons?

question: Does your personal spiritual progress 'entitle' you to live in 'higher' dimensions and have you temporarily set aside that 'right' to stay close to your mother and to carry out the work you do?

(please note the ' ' marks to signify how things are often described - not necessarily what I'd say)

I hope all this is OK?

The following section and web address was added October 3 2013:

For anyone intending to read this long thread a shorter version with the most relevant postings may be found at https://www.box.com/s/uk70t2vneu2ujz8jnzwi where there is also an index of the subjects.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Amore likes this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

If it's okay with Carol (& Mikey), I see no problem with this being a sticky thread for them. I'll stick it now for you.

For anyone who is new here, or unsure of who Carol & Mikey are, please check out these two radio segments that Roberta and I conducted with Carol last year:

1st Segment - October 11th, 2011
    2nd Segment - October 18th, 2011

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mac and Andrew,
    I just got home from visiting my younger son at college. It was mom's week-end so we had quite the time! I have decided I am way too old for staying out with these college kids! It will take me a week to recover! :) I am exhausted!
    Anyway, it is fine to ask questions. I will do the best that I can. I try really hard to say exactly what Mikey tells me. It is a slower process as I ask , type, ask , type and so on as I post. :)

Mikey tells me his work is to guide and teach through the veil . He is teaching "through" me. He posts through me to spread the word about the Afterlife. Apparently we planned this before we came to earth. To teach through the veil. He stays in higher realms but comes through when we communicate. He for sure visits other planes in Heaven. He visits other loved ones. But his knowledge comes from the Higher Realms. He has progressed to this higher realm from many, many works/previous experiences that he accomplished in loving ways.

Mikey tells me in Heaven, higher advanced souls are given the ability to move about if/as needed to carry out their work. He not only understands the Higher Realms, but he also understands the human challenges as he was so recently here on earth. That is what makes this different according to Mikey. He feels his messages can relate more to the average person because he was just here himself. He says that makes him a better teacher with what he is trying to do. It also helps significantly with validation of who I am really talking to. I have ways to "confirm" it is him. The questions I ask him to confirm it is him is only things he would know. Mikey tells me that Heaven allows this confirmation for my safety. He tells me it is important that I have this protection as my information needs to come from the higher realm for proper teaching to occur. He also tells me this work helps him to continue to progress spiritually. He loves helping others learn about the Afterlife and LOVE! :)

Mikey says to remember that Heaven is all around you. So when I call for him, he really isn't that far away! :)
    Hope this helps!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

4. mokandi

mokandi New Member

Could you please ask Mikey if it's possible for me to communicate with my son? Thank you.

5. mac

Thanks for that, Carol. I expected he wouldn't mind. :D

If I may I'll go on with one or two more questions? My intention is that they'll be of general interest, something that widens everyone's understanding. So....

questions: At what point does one's interest in matters relating to the physical world diminish? For example, what awareness do folk have of events which are big for ourselves and, as you're both Americans, what did folk 'over there' think to the events of 9/11/2001 or the Iraq war and Saddam? I suppose I should have asked first, are such events (widely) known about in the etheric dimensions?

These questions are to try to gain some perspective of the 'view' from the etheric and will lead on to others if that's OK? Please say, though, if it's gonna be irksome and I'll stop.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  6. Carol and Mikey

Mokandi,
    Mikey does not know. He does say it is not very common. (I talk directly to him without a guide in between. ) But I would suggest looking up Sally Baldwin and the Dying To Live Again Foundation. She was the spiritual medium who told me I had the gift. She is a different type of medium, but was truly amazing for me no doubt. Her approach is different. She too was very accurate. She is a direct channel. She uses a pendulum as well with the motion being very open and flowing with movement. Which is different then me. (Mikey moves the pendulum in a different manner for me). Hope this info will be helpful for you. :)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  7. Carol and Mikey

Mac,
    Mikey tells me they are very aware of what goes on here, especially when loved ones are still on the earth plane. These events have huge "spiritual significance" and this is why: they were acts of "non-loving energy" that created acts of "very loving energy". People (souls) would risk there life for another, etc. It out poured! Mikey says that these events triggered loving ways in many. One person's tragedy is a catalyst to another's person's spiritual growth and understanding to the importance of love. It also helps understanding of non-loving behavior. Mikey tells me that "ego" influence is one of the worst things that affects spiritual growth. Saddam is an example of how ego and love for power and control went overboard. Mikey continues to say that plans of non-loving acts are never God's plan. (It may be a individual soul's plan, but never God= A Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is Infinite.) Mikey continues to say nothing goes unnoticed. Hope this answers your question. :)
    Carol and Mikey 'in Spirit"

8. mac

In part this answers what I asked and I already had no doubts that such negative events can have potentially unexpected positive outcomes - thank goodness for that!

I wasn't so much interested in Saddam as in what folk 'over there' think about the war situation over here. I was also hoping for insights into what folk (let's not forget these are still folk) 'over there' thought about the events of 9/11 and particularly how aware they were of such events - and how they became aware.

We see TV, read newspapers, go online, use cell phones to communicate but how do our spiritual counterparts get to 'hear' about such monumental (for us) events? More directly, DO they get to hear about events of this sort....?

I ask these questions because although we have abundant guidance and information on many aspects of life in the etheric, we don't have much guidance about matters such as those I've just raised. We talk - I talk! - a great deal about awareness, about communication, about 'the summerland' et al and yet much of the details is historic with contemporary issues rarely mentioned.

There are many more issues that would be a natural follow-on from what I've asked thus far and answers to those questions could lead to more, and more in-depth, questions - kinda like an interviewer uses to learn more about the interviewee.

But I won't hog the scene and if my questions don't interest others I'll happily drop out of the picture.

9. Carol and Mikey

Mac,
    Mikey wants to readdress the comment "nothing goes unnoticed." He says everything is known in the higher realms of Heaven. Remember Heaven is all around us. It is here, there, everywhere! They communicate telepathically. They can sense when something of great magnitude is going to happen. Because nothing goes unnoticed, they see what is in the works. Mikey says to remember that guides try their best, but the cannot overcome free-will. The soul chooses to do this. So the question that may arise is why can't Heaven step in to stop an awful act or warn us? The answer is the earth is our school for learning from positive and negative events/experiences. These actions bring learning in many ways as Mikey said above. Heaven does not step in because it is part of spiritual growth for some. Ultimately much is learned, but there is a price for this kind of action for those who were the individuals involved in such a task. Not a fun life review. Mikey also says, that if the ego carries through to the review where the soul does not feel they did anything wrong, that does NOT give them a pass. They are worked with and guided accordingly.
    Mikey tells me the higher realms of Heaven does not like this type of activity on earth. This is NEVER God's plan. It may be the individual's plan, but not God's.
    Mikey wants everyone to know that loving ways is how we want to be! Kindness is sooooo important! It is all about LOVE! Loving and honest ways brings great reward! Be loving and forgiving!

10. mac

thanks Carol - The answer to the questions I put are partially answered in the first few sentences.

Mikey says, though, quote: "...everything is known in the higher realms of Heaven." and I wonder if events are perceived by the individuals NOT in these "higher realms"? How do the 'regular' individuals get to learn of these monumental events such as 9/11 or the Iraq war to use the examples I gave earlier?

Or is it that such events don't impact much on those in the so-called lower levels? Maybe they are vaguely aware but the spiritual progress of the individuals is such that events in this world have ceased to have interest or significance?

It was to set the scene that I asked in an earlier question 'where' Mikey was because I wondered if he spends his time in the 'lower levels' or if it's predominantly in the 'higher realms'. Teacher and guide, Silver Birch, has explained that he temporarily relinquished his earned right to live with his spiritual peers in the higher levels of the etheric so that he could carry out his chosen task of communicating through his medium to bring enlightenment to humankind.

11. Carol and Mikey

Mac,
    Mikey tells me he is mostly in the Summerland levels but does go to the Higher Realms for further guidance for his teaching needs. He does not go to the lower realms. That is not part of his work.
    He tells me that if loved ones are still on earth, there is an awareness of what is occurring here by others in Heaven. Otherwise, the lower levels are not so much interested in these type of events as it is not related to their spiritual needs. This is what Mikey tells me.
    Carol and Mikey 'in Spirit"

12. mac

thank you, Carol That confirms what I'd already received - I needed to check. I had intended to broaden the topic based on Mikey's reply but what he's just told us closed that direction down. Maybe, though, I can open it in an alternate direction?

Individuals living in these Summerland levels will (naturally enough) be getting on with their new lives and we've had guidance on what that may mean from various teachers and guides. From what Mikey has just told us, events in this world have little interest or relevance for them. But if we are to accept that events in the physical are orchestrated (at least to a degree) by 'heaven' I'd think it's fair to assume that some in the higher realms will take an interest. Even to the claimed intervention of 'guardian angels' on a personal level with their incarnate charges. (and I've heard some pretty 'iffy' accounts in the past! ;))

It's also been taught that 'spirit-side' scientists work on finding ways of helping humankind to deal with problems. We are also taught that many scientific discoveries have truly been inspired by spiritual scientists. So one might reasonably assume that individuals at these levels of spiritual evolvement will have knowledge of, and interest in, the fortunes of our physical world.

Can you, Mikey, tell us what you know about the situations I've just mentioned?

(If I'm hogging this thread please say so and I'll back off. I don't want to be an insufferable bore.)

13. Wonderer

Wonderer New Member

Stop hogging this thread Mac! I want a piece of this cake :p

Joking apart...this thread is very interesting, thank you guys for your time and feedback and also thanks to Mikey for the insight he is giving us!

What does not make sense to me is this....if we are all on a spiritual journey to grow and become more loving and forgiving, and for people to start believing and jump in the right path....wouldn't it be very easy if we, for example, get a few amazing apparitions, let say somewhere in pubic, an important hub, like London, New York whatever....something paranormal that all can see, like a big ball of light with a loving message, where all can believe and change their lives?

Cheers
    Wonderer

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  14. mac

In my early days of learning about 'the spooks' I used to think much the same - why is it that something amazing can't happen in the public eye which would conclusively show that we lead lives on 'the other side'? Three answers have become the most likely in my mind.

1. It's not possible to achieve something amazing. (I doubt that's the case.)
    2. It is possible but folk would be more interested in the occurrence than in the reasons behind it. (compare with interest in the production of phenomena via physical mediumship rather than the underlying reasons for the phenomena)
    3. It's not intended that humans - with widely differing levels of personal spiritual progression - should be exposed to matters which wouldn't spiritually benefit them. Those at 'the right point' can find their answers in many ways - as they are doing right now, for example, when they're reading our interchanges.

15. Wonderer

Wonderer New Member

Very true dear Mac, thanks. However, the fact remains that even if I read a million book and read another million thread and get to 'know' what the 'truth' is, the fact remains that I have to accept what I read or not, just based on research given to us by other human beings and mediums.

There isn't something tangible, visible, somethings with seals what I accept to be the truth, and that leaves a little hole to 'maybe'. This does not really affect me, as I still feel that living a life out of love and forgiveness is the right thing (something which I feel deep inside.)

But who knows, I guess it will have a positive impact on other people. Maybe those who are totally lost, can maybe jump on the right path faster.

Maybe Mickey will give us his insight on this :)

Cheers

16. mac

We individually always have to choose for ourselves whether the information we find is convincing. Whatever that may be it's only ever going to be a part of the overall picture - not untrue but incomplete. I can readily live with that - part of it is WAY better than none....

We'll see if Mikey has anything to say but to get a specific answer it's my contention there first has to be a specific question.

17. Carol and Mikey

Mikey wants to sum up his discussion on our posts so far. Think of earth as our school. Now think of when we were in school. We were focused on the lessons at hand. When we "graduated" and became involved with our jobs, we were no longer "interested " in the school curriculum. If we had children ( loved ones) later in life who started school, then we became focused again on the "lessons" at hand for our children. We wanted to "help and guide" them accordingly. When our children "graduated", our focus was no longer on their school "lessons or curriculum." But with teachers, they are always focused on the curriculum and the lessons at hand. Wanting to teach better, guide, and help their "students". They never lose interest. Heaven is the same way! :) The "teachers" are from the higher realms. They are always aware of what is going on. For others, after their loved ones have "graduated" to Heaven, the interest decreases with what happens here at this school on earth!

Mikey talks about the need for a foundation with the "spiritual shift". He says that Heaven may do something of a magnitude that could "wow" people . But there needs to be a foundation of knowledge for an explanation of the event. Otherwise to many, it will be a random "occurrence" like many things are considered. I personally think no matter what, people would think something unusual would be "photo shopped" or done by special filming, or whatever. I feel even if people literally get slapped in the face , they still won't go there. Mikey says amazing things happen now that people deny. One example I think of is the miltary dog in light story. Truly amazing that was caught on national news during an interview! But sure don't hear much about it anymore. Mikey says getting the knowledge out there will be a gradual process. You cannot force anybody to believe. Hopefully people will have experiences that make them open up to what is real. :)

In regard to the scientist question, Mikey did comment on that on a thread about planets I believe a couple of weeks ago. Mikey says yes, there are scientists in Heaven that work on things with info channeled to scientists here for progression in technology, etc. So who knows! I personally questioned it when I first heard that. But a few people were talking about this at the conference with me. :) I continue to learn myself. I have no way to prove any of this. The only thing I know for sure is that I am talking to my son. Absolutely no doubts there!
    It is Roberta and Andrew who have researched this stuff. Mac you have good knowledge too!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  18. Andrew

Andrew Guest

That's what makes it so truly amazing, dear Carol! Since there is no possible way that you could know what you know, it is incredible that Mikey is able to convey such detailed and consistent messages to you.

Personally, I agree with you Carol - I think that people just won't consider something general, if it is amazing, to be a spiritual event - no matter how spectacular it is. General events don't seem to impress the public. The best thing for people seems to be specific events, such as successful readings from mediums and spiritual experiences.

19. Millie

Millie New Member

Can Mikey get in contact with anyone he wants to over there? Or is it like earth, in which we only come in contact with those in our area?

20. Carol and Mikey

Millie,
    Mikey needs a loving connection. We know one another in Heaven by "our energy". When Chuck from this forum asked me on the computer if Mikey could find his mother, Mikey said he does not know Chuck or his mother. I have not met or talked to Chuck on the phone either. At least in this lifetime at this point, there is no connection. With a true medium (which I do not claim to be) I believe they at least need to be talking to a person on the phone who wants to connect to someone in spirit for communication to be possible. Skye would know this. :)
    Carol