1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Auras,
    Mikey tells me, as above, that communication dreams are astral. Are all of our dreams a form of astral projection? Mikey tells me "no" from his perspective.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

2. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Carol and Mikey, THanks so much for responding to my question, really helps me! Dave

3. Tseeker

Tseeker New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey.
    In the book Mikey speaks and defines archangels. I was wondering if Mikey has actually met one? If so how was the interaction? Can they take human form? What is their mission? Do they assist human beings? How many archangels there exist? I’m just very curious about them since a lot is said but actually so little is known. Thanks in advance!

4. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi, Carol and Mikey.

When we pass over to the other side, is it possible to still feel some form of pain?

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi carol it's been a while since I've been on the forum,I'm a deep thinker probably not a good thing ,one question keeps coming up in my mind is ,say for example there a aliens in our universe, and I personally think there are I would like to ask mikey is there afterlife the same as ours?as in they go to a place similar to our afterlife after they die?and it also brings up the question maybe its beyond our comprehension and they dont even die at all physically like us?