1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Lola,
    Mikey tells me with a near death experience, we are not in the true afterlife dimensions because the silver cord is still intact. We are not actually "dead". Generally these experiences are occurring in the Astral Realms. We are traveling outside of our physical body and we can be in a different dimension than earth. (Our intact silver cord allows us (soul) to do that). Mikey tells me we do have interactions with others from different dimensions that can include the afterlife. We can see our loved ones again or other
    entities. This is a real experience from Mikey's perspective. It feels very real to us because it is. However, the experience can represent what is real in the afterlife , or it may not as we are not in the true afterlife dimensions when this happens. And, yes, there can be a message or meaning to this according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Question #1: You are partially right from Mikey's perspective. Mikey again describes becoming One with The Source like a rose flower. We are individual (the petals) yet One in Perfection of Love as a Whole = the complete flower. We are intertwined and wrapped together as one Perfect Pure Love which is infinite, but we are still us/ individual, as the petals of a perfect rose. Mikey feels this is the most simple way to describe it.
    Question #2: Correct from Mikey's viewpoint. Though he does say they have a huge "following".
    Question #3: Mikey tells me they are One with The Source. They are Ascended Masters. They reside in the Celestial Realms.
    Question #4: See above.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie and Tseeker like this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

Somewhat different than my own perspective.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey, some time ago you replied you knew about certain information because you are a teacher.

question 1. What 'level' students do you teach?

question 2. Do you teach a wide range of subjects?

question 3. Do you teach in ways similar to those used in my dimension? For example do you have centers/schools/classrooms or do you reach out to your students telepathically? Or perhaps a mix of the two?

question 4. Are there books and literature?

question 5. What else can you tell us about your teaching work?

ConfusedOne likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

Using the 'Search' utility here yielded several pages of 'hits' on the subject of so-called near death experiences. [http://afterlifeforums.com/search/8793471/?page=8&q=nde%2C+near+death+experience&o=date]

I spotted in the many postings a reply dated October 2013 where Mikey answered in a very similar way.

6. ConfusedOne

ConfusedOne New Member

Hi,

I found a few questions that might have been skipped.

#18 from Mac
    #19 from pirimir

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

ConfusedOne

7. mac

mac Staff Member

#43 links to #19

#18 has been withdrawn and a similar conversation can be found elsewhere.

8. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi again carol,I have a question regarding reincarnates,I know mikey said he wont reincarnate again ,but what would happen if he was to?would he still be able to contact you?question 2.i know we talked about brain disease before etc but my question to mikey is if say a man passes away age 90 and say his min d is slowing up ,ie he cant remember as well forgets things etc a just maybe elderly age telling on him and then he passes away ,what level of intelligence is he ,let's say for example when he was 50 his mind was sharp focused as it's ever been in his life ,so when passes away does he somehow revert back to when his mind was 50 for example?

ConfusedOne likes this.
  9. Hi Carol thank you & Mikey for your time and patience on this forum.

1) Has Mikey ever met / interacted with Jesus and or Buddha?

2) How would one on the other side go about meeting, catching up with, bumping into these 2 Legends / Souls?

3) Could any of us from this forum drop in for a coffee/catch up with Mikey when we get to the other side or do we need a connection stronger than communication via an online forum?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    ConfusedOne likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

about twins

What's the deal with identical twins, Mikey? They're physically, and often emotionally, so-similar that it's tempting to think they're 'the same persons'.

We probably know that's not the case but what is/are the reason(s) these individuals are so amazingly similar to one another?

Same soul group members, intimately-associated in every way or might it be that in these unusual cases a single soul/spirit actually does animate two physical bodies?

Or just two different spirits whose incarnate expression is by animating two apparently identical individuals?

Mike_J_Collie and ConfusedOne like this.