1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mareke,
    Mikey tells me yes, you could almost say it's embedded in us to learn and grow. Apparently in the afterlife, we look at all of this very differently. We are eternal spiritual beings, according to Mikey, and we get the bigger picture when we are back home. (Believe me (Carol), I get it......there are days when I think why in the heck did I want to experience all this?!?! Can be mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausting!) But according to Mikey, if we can at all grasp the concept of eternal, living a life journey here is actually brief. The many afterlife dimensions has much to offer, and we can have experiences there that help us spiritually, but we apparently can get the itch for more of a challenge from Mikey's viewpoint. So, then we return. Again, it is a choice. Mikey does also tell me that all of this is individual. A soul may choose to not progress further at some point. But generally it's innate that souls want to increase their vibration according to Mikey. They may take a "break" in the action, but then get back into the experiences. An eternity can be tough for us to comprehend and totally understand when in the physical and under the rules of time according to Mikey.
    Just one viewpoint.....
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Hi again Carol and Mikey,

I've been spending a lot of time reading through old posts to make sure I don't repeat old questions (I'm impressed by the amount of info on here), but still have a few in mind. I'm wondering if these might be above Mikey's current understanding:

1. Since the start of my spiritual journey I've had this fear that at some point I'll awaken as God and realize that everything and everyone was just my imagination, and that in reality I am completely isolated and alone. I have a sense that this is not something to fear or worry about, but is our sense of being an individual soul an eternal reality? Did God ever feel alone?

2. Is our place within our soul group eternal? ie. Have these souls always been together?

3. Is there a level in which our soul "outgrows" and no longer utilizes a spirit/manifested body? Also related, is there a level in which form is no longer relevant?

Thanks again!

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Snowboarder,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me we are never alone. :) (If you want to be alone at times, you certainly can.) But alone is not a destiny from his viewpoint. What we experience here and elsewhere in the vast dimensions that exists is real and not our imagination according to Mikey.
    Mikey also tells me that we are individual yet One With The Source / Unity of Absolute Pure Unconditional Love which is infinite = God. So we are still us!

Question 2: Mikey tells me soul groups can fluctuate a bit as we continue on our journeys. Groups can merge together, etc. It is not a constant fixed group of souls according to Mikey anyway!

Question 3: Mikey tells me how we resonate our energy of our soul is how we appear to another. Having said that, Mikey tells me that as we advance, we may choose to appear more as light energy (for lack of a better description) but we always know who each other is! Mikey tells me when we first transition it is very important that our loved ones guiding us to the afterlife appear as we knew them here as it would be even more confusing if they didn't. How we resonate our energy is our choice and Mikey tells me often it depends on what dimension we are in and how we want to present our self.

Mike_J_Collie and Snowboarder27 like this.
  4. baob

baob Active Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I recently heard from people who are quite spiritual talking about the Med Bed. They claim the med bed can cure all kinds of disease. My questions are:
    1. Do the medbeds exist currently?
    2. If we do have it, then human beings won't die?

Thanks!

5. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi, Carol and Mikey.

Mikey tells us that time doesn’t exist over there, if I remember correctly. I’m having a hard time grasping it. If two spirits communicated with each other and used the past tense or are referring to something that happened in the past, there must be a sense of time?

6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Mikey tells me with all humans, at some point our physical body gives out and dies. Our soul can no longer sustain it with illness or hard injury, etc. We are not meant to be here forever. This is not our true home according to Mikey. The afterlife is our true home. We are spiritual beings having a physical experience to hopefully progress ourselves on a spiritual / vibrational aspect. But our physical experience is meant to be temporary. So regarding the medbed concept, Mikey tells me it does not exist from his perspective. Miracles with illness / injuries can happen according to Mikey, but eventually death of the body will still occur.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  7. Carol and Mikey

Hi Auras,
    I too have a hard time grasping this, but Mikey continues to tell me there is no time in the afterlife. The rules and influences of time as we know it here on earth does not exist there. He is not budging on this one. This question has been discussed many times before here! Mikey tells me when they reflect back to things on earth, time was relevant in that earthly dimension. But time in the afterlife simply doesn't exist. They are in the "now" or present according to Mikey. There is no aging, etc. But, believe me, I (Carol) cannot wrap my brain around this either! :)

Mike_J_Collie and Auras like this.
  8. baob

baob Active Member

Great. Thanks Carol and Mikey!

9. Auras

Auras New Member

Oh, this has just messed with me even more, lol.

Thanks for answering, Carol and Mikey!

10. baob

baob Active Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I almost finished reading the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy" which was written by Michel Desmarquet. In 1987 he was chosen by the residents of planet "Thiaoouba" for 9 days of visit and asked to report his experience to our Earth. He was told that Earth is the lowest level of planet, while Thiaoouba is the 9th level of planet, almost perfect but not yet. People of Thiaououba are hermaphrodite and never age. They have the ability to cure the diseases and repair their injury.

I would like to ask the questions:
    1. Thiaoouba residents killed other people in the parallel universe, saying in this way to liberate the souls who stuck in there. They are acting like they are the God. Is Karma governing the universe or just the Earth?
    2. If the souls don't get old and never die from their physical, then how can they go home?
    3. Can we reincarnate to this high level of planets or we have to wait until we attain a high level of stage spiritually?
    Thanks!