1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Auras

Auras New Member

Hey!

This is what I needed to hear. Music is a big part of my life that I forgot that Music is also a way for spirit to get a message across.

I came to this realisation as I woke up this morning. As I opened my eyes; Roxette - Listen To Your Heart was playing on an endless loop in my head. I used to love this song so much growing up.

Music is my way of escaping day to day life. As crazy as it sounds, I always feel the emotion behind the lyrics. I feel the pain, sadness, happiness.

This one song always manages to cheer me up! Bobby McFerrin - Don’t worry be happy!

Fun Fact: There were no music instruments used on this song, It was all created using his voice!

Sorry, I’m rambling on now! :D

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Fins Up,
    We are human and it can be tough here as we all know! Things upset us, we get frustrated and sometimes hold onto things that have happened and it then festers. I (Carol) have learned through my experiences that I no longer have the energy to sweat the small stuff. It has helped greatly to be around positive people who like to have fun. Negativity pulls us down and we can get stuck in that pattern if we are around others who are negative and constantly complaining. When we let go of issues that have bothered us (forgiving others or accepting the situation as it is) a huge weight can be lifted. Mikey tells me forgiveness is for us. Basically putting the issues in a boat and setting it off to sail! Letting go of the negative feelings associated with it. When we appreciate things, no matter how small, positive feelings result. We can only control our self. Everybody has their journey, but we can always choose to be positive and loving according to Mikey. Basically "taking the high road" in situations and not sweating the small stuff. Having fun and doing things you enjoy is very important! It lifts our vibration! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Snowboarder27,
    Are you a snowboarder?? :) Glad you enjoyed the book!
    I (Carol) have heard of ACIM but have not done any reading of it. Actually, I haven't done any reading of spiritual things as I don't want any outside influence of what I'm doing / hearing with Mikey.
    Question 1: Mikey tells me it is a major accomplishment but he would not compare it to self-realization on earth.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me this was not a mistake. Mikey continues to say the only way we truly learn is through our experiences. Unless you've experienced it, you really don't know what it is truly like. (This pertains to things here no doubt!) Everyone has a different perspective on things depending on what they have experienced and gone through.
    Mikey also tells me the infinite dimensions out there are not an illusion. What we experience, wherever we are, is very real.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me our spiritual journey can be cyclical in a sense when you think of us coming back to earth for example, but it is actually in constant progression. Our potential is basically infinite from Mikey's viewpoint. Spiritual growth / progression doesn't stop according to Mikey, even at the Celestial level.
    He compares it to phones here on earth. (Trying to give us a simple explanation). Phones are constantly changing and getting "better" or more advanced. Mikey says that is the same with us as eternal souls!

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    First of all I'm sorry to hear of the passing of this special person.
    Mikey tells me we need to respect life. It is actually a great gift for spiritual growth. However, the animating spirit in certain situations as you describe, with a failing body, can choose to leave "early" if they feel they have accomplished their purpose on this journey. (However, what we may think of as leaving early in some situations is not necessarily early to them according to Mikey. ) Mikey tells me we always have the choice about our life here. When it comes to an ill body, the soul can hang on longer if they feel their journey purpose is not complete. But at some point with a very ill body, the soul can no longer sustain it according to Mikey.
    Hope this answers your question Mac.

Mike_J_Collie and STEVEN LEVEE like this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

Hi guys and yes it does answer my questions - thank you. I didn't know what I didn't know or what the deal was. Now I do know what I didn't know earlier and thanks to Mikey -and probably others unseen - I've had my breadth of understanding increased. Way to go! Even when I think I've just about stopped making progress a little more occurs - sometimes. ;)

STEVEN LEVEE likes this.
  6. Haha yes I grew up snowboarding in Vermont and Colorado so your book title really caught my attention. Thank you for the response. I’m coming to the conclusion that spiritual texts can’t be taken literally and only serve to point the way to truth. I’m sure the truth of existence is far beyond our current ability to comprehend. :)

7. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi again carol ,I have what might be afar fetched question for mikey,I was wandering in the afterlife are there places or dimensions which are so beautiful that we could not find here on earth, almost like say fantasy movies like the lord of the rings or avatar for example?

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi David,
    Mikey does tell me that reincarnation here is a choice. But we can reach a point where it is not "necessary" from a spiritual perspective according to Mikey. But there are always souls coming and going from the different aspects of the afterlife. Mikey does say that we shouldn't think of souls as "new" as we are eternal beings. We are coming here for a physical journey to progress ourselves spiritually......and on it goes according to Mikey! :) There's plenty of souls to keep things going!

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Storybud,
    That is not a far fetched question. And Mikey tells me yes! He has told me there are dimensions in the afterlife of immense beauty with brilliant colors and vegetation that is like nothing we have never seen or imagined! Mikey continues to tell me the more spiritually advanced (higher our vibration), the more elaborate our reality in the afterlife. :)

10. Carol and Mikey

I agree! We won't know for sure until we get there ourselves! I just know there is definately something more than this earth!
    Carol