1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Thank you both, Carol and Mikey, for your answers. I have one more question about this topic: Does Mikey know if our solar system has been designed and created intentionally, by the Godhead? I have read that earth is a great place for learning with great potential. But I don't recall having read any information if it was created intentionally or if the creation just happened by sheer luck.

Auras likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi TimoR,
    Mikey tells me that earth / this dimension did not happen because of sheer luck. It was intentionally created by God / The Source. It is one of many dimensions that is for our learning and growth. Solar systems add complexity from Mikey's viewpoint.
    Carol and Mikey 'in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  3. Auras

Auras New Member

Hey! Carol & Mikey!

I was browsing another forum and came across a thread about pre-mapped lives and free will. A user posted this...

Does there come a time in a persons life when free will well stop being free will if the person is following their plans made in spirit?

I know that you and Mikey planned to communicate with eachother before hand but was this always going to happen? If so then doesn’t that rule free will out?

4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Auras,
    Mikey continues to tell me we come with a general life plan with a few key experiences / events we want to have. Apparently my general life plan (according to Mikey) is love and helping / caring for others. I've been working in a hospital since age 14 (first as a volunteer) then eventually becoming a physical therapist working with many disabilities and illnesses. It is always what "felt right" to me. I had no idea about plans. But plans are general from Mikey's perspective which allows us to exercise our freewill.
    Regarding Mikey's accident and then our communication, it ultimately was my choice to go on the retreat I was picked for with Sally Baldwin, the spiritual medium. She is the one who told me I had the ability. I initially was hesitant as this was against my religion with how I was brought up. It was a Catholic nun who encouraged me to go. But it was me who actually made the freewill choice. Mikey tells me freewill choices is how we progress ourselves spiritually here and how we learn. (Unless we experience it, we really don't know what it is like according to Mikey.) This dimension is basically like our school in a sense. What do we do with what we are thrown? Positive ways with our reactions increases our vibration. Negative ways lowers our vibration.
    Mikey tells me we are guided to try to stay on track, but it is our choices that can make the difference.
    This is Mikey's viewpoint on this anyway! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie and Auras like this.
  5. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Hi Carol and Mickey, I have a friend that insist that there is a mother GOD that has been ignored all this time but she is present. Kindly ask Mickey about this. Thanks, David Wright.

6. mareke

mareke New Member

I have 3 questions for Mikey. My apologies if they’ve been asked before.

Question 1

In Flying High in Spirit in the glossary you said that our spirit guide is one who is more advanced than we are & agrees to stay behind in the spirit world & act as our guide. I was surprised when you said that our spirit guide is often in the same soul group as we are. Am I correct in presuming that this is only the case for groups that are quite advanced? Michael Newton hypnotised over 7,000 people and was able to get them to describe life in the spirit world between earthly incarnations. He concluded that most people on earth were in the early stages of spiritual advancement and their guides were not part of their soul group & stayed aloof from their charges.

Question 2

On earth people can hide their true character behind a mask or persona. I’ve met my fair share of people whose persona was outwardly charming only to find on getting to know them that their character was unsavoury and in some cases what could be termed evil. Such deception apparently isn’t possible in the spirit world. I can understand how members of soul groups who reincarnate together would know each other's true character very well. To what extent can members of different soul groups read the characters of those outside of their group?

Question 3

I believe that myths have their place in the world to inspire people & can be positive but in the higher levels of the spirit world there isn’t necessarily the same need for myth as there is in the earth dimension. As you progress to higher levels of awareness in the spirit world is it possible to learn for oneself what was true & what was myth about famous spiritually advanced people such as Jesus, Buddha etc?

baob likes this.
  7. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Tell your "friend" that god is god. The Great Spirit is referred to as "Father/Mother God", not one or the other. No name is needed though at all. He/she/it is just "I AM:)!"

bluebird and Carol and Mikey like this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Hi David,
    Mikey tells me there is no actual mother God, father God, etc. God is not an individual. God is a Collective / The Source / A Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is Infinite / Collective Consciousness (whatever term you choose to use) according to Mikey. We are all part of God. Mikey tells me it is beyond what our human minds can comprehend. Also there is no gender to God . Mikey tells me because we are in the physical, he thinks that is why we label God as a person, because that is what we understand best when we are here on earth. But that is not the case in the afterlife.

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mareke,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me no. We all have spirit guides. Doesn't matter how spiritually advanced we are. Mikey again tells me generally our guides are from our soul group. Within soul groups, there are a variety of spiritual progressions / souls ; we are not all at the same spiritual status according to Mikey. We work together to achieve our goals.
    Question 2: It is possible to read the character of those in other soul groups according to Mikey. We are able to perceive their energy and interpret it. Even here, Mikey tells me when we get a solid "gut feel" about an individual, often it is correct. That feeling comes from their energy.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me yes.

10. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi, Carol & Mikey!

On the topic of spirit guides... How does one get in touch with them? Start getting messages and guidance from them? I’ve shared this somewhere else on the forum that, from an early age I had loads of experiences, from voices to sounds, to images, to feelings and as i’ve grew older the less experiences I’m having. I’m now 23 and it seems like when I’m trying to talk to my guides, ask for a sign I’m getting nothing in return. It makes me sad at times.

I’m hoping Mikey can share something that could possibly point me in the right direction to be able to start receiving more messages.