1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Yes I did indicate I was re-visiting this subject and why I was doing it. We've already heard Mikey responding similarly but I hoped I might get him to progress it somewhat.

It seems to me that things getting too "out of hand" is either where we're at right now or getting close to it. I fear there's little prospect of the needed concerted action actually being delivered. If ever there were a single time for widespread inspiring by discarnates of incarnates then this might be it. I was rather hoping Mikey could give us some assurances that's already happening because my concern remains that humankind overall is not sufficiently spiritually progressed to be capable of doing what's necessary.

It won't matter to us oldies - 65 and above - because I'd expect many of us will be dead before long but it's for the subsequent generations I'm concerned. This world will continue whatever happens but perhaps totally trashed. Maybe that experience will be part of humankind's spiritual progress though?

jobun likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me he understands your concerns, but your worry changes nothing. (And know that worry is a more low vibrating emotion). We are eternal spiritual beings having a physical experience here for learning that really is brief when you think of "eternal". Mikey says what we do here makes a difference, and that includes environmental. The younger generations here and coming have opportunity for change in this area. Wise souls will be present according to Mikey. And yes, this would give spiritual progress for them. Mikey does not feel earth will get totally trashed from his viewpoint.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

jobun and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

Well my response is to say that things worry me rather than it being me worried about them. ;) I'm not concerned that worry is a low vibrating emotion.

I do fully appreciate and acknowledge that our lives are amazingly brief and eternity is forever. Nonetheless - as Mikey correctly indicates - what we experience and do here does make a difference. If what happens here weren't important we wouldn't be having this conversation! :)

How we behave, how we interact with this world, what the outcomes of those interactions are we surely must conclude are important. I very much hope that we don't trash this world but I note from the choice of words - "Mikey does not feel earth will get totally trashed from his viewpoint." there's no certainty about that. And, equally, that things won't become almost inconceivably worse without us actually 'trashing' this world and our environment.

4. Carol, sorry for not being more specific. I will try to be more clear. I guess what I am really asking are these questions:

1. Is there awareness in the afterlife about these different theories regarding our solar system?

2. Do people in the afterlife know what is the right theory?

3. If one is interested to learn more about cosmology (in the afterlife), are there any courses one can participate in? I guess of course not everyone can know everything, so teachers are probably specialized in different subjects, cosmology might be one of them. I just realized, as I understand it there exists many different dimensions, so some teachers might be experts on this dimension, others might be experts on other dimensions. There must be so much to learn :)

I have read the book about the Tychos, but I understand far from everything. But I understand enough to realize Tychos is right and our current view of the solar system is wrong.

jobun and baob like this.
  5. I have been asking for a sign from my daughter since she passed on 3/21/2020. I get up a lot during the night to use the bathroom. When I am the only one awake at night I talk to her. Night before last I asked her to give me a sign that she forgives me for not being a better mom to her. I have asked her this before and never gotten a response. This time I immediately heard music. It sounded like wind chimes. It lasted for 5 or 6 seconds. I so want to believe it’s her.

6. Hi,
    I am new to this site. Just wanted to comment that i read your book..Flying High...it so much reminds me of my son who transitioned a little over 3 years ago suddenly ( by accident) right after his 19th birthday. He wasn't a snowboarder, but boy, he played a lot of other sports. He put a lot of living into his short life. He was well liked, kind, giving,great friends and supported the "underdogs". I know he is still with us, my husband even saw him the other day as he was watching some dolphins..he saw him standing about 6ft over to his left via his peripheral vision..he tried not to turn and look, because when he did, he wasn't there. Question; is this a REAL experience.?..I totally believe that it is possible and it made my husband (and me) so happy! keep up the great work! ❤

7. Carol and Mikey

Hi TimoR,
    This is what I hear from Mikey:
    Question 1: Mikey tells me there are infinite dimensions and galaxies. Individuals / souls can be aware of the theories, depending on their interest / focus . Mikey personally is not. Mikey tells me theories are just that, "theories". Because there is constant change with energy with the dimensions, what really is right or wrong is in constant flux. So regarding question 2, it is what is present and occurring at that given moment that is correct. Question 3: Mikey tells me we can learn more about anything we desire and there are teachers. Often what are interests are here can carry over with us into the afterlife. We can gather with others of similar interests and progress our knowledge according to Mikey.
    (But Mikey tells me he has not had a focus on this.)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Brenda,
    I am quite confident that your daughter forgives you! Also, I believe this is a sign from her! I never doubt. That is very important. You asked and you received. Then there should be no doubt. We lose when we doubt.
    There is a book out there on Amazon called "Choose to Believe" by Paige Lee. It is written by a mother who's son was murdered. It really hits home on signs, dreams and connecting with our loved ones. I know this mother and it is a very heartfelt book that has great advice in this regard. When we choose to believe in what happens around us, the door opens!!! And that is what is happening to you!
    Love, peace and strength to you!
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie and jobun like this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Sherry,
    Thank you for joining us here! The loss of our loved ones is so difficult. I hope the book has helped you and your family. I do believe what your husband saw is real! And yes, it is possible. My parents had visions of Mikey as well as one of his friends after he passed. It warmed my heart to hear their stories. Our loved ones are trying to help us, and when we know it is real, it helps soften our grief. They are never far. I'm always talking out loud and sharing thoughts. They still are a huge part of our life! Trust me on that!
    Love, peace and strength to you!
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie and jobun like this.
  10. Yes I truly believe...and NOW I think my husband finally does too!!