1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi, Carol and Mikey.

I believe there is a God (creator, oneness, source or whatever you want to call it). I know that many people characterise it as a humanoid father figure. Is this the reason it’s seen this way due to lack of understanding?

So this leads me into asking these questions, which hopefully Mikey can answer.

What exactly is god? The first thing that pops into my head when asking this question to myself is that god is consciousness. If god is consciousness then that means every living thing is apart of him, right?

More confusion below

If I remember correctly in yours and Mikey’s book it is mentioned that Jesus, buddah and other high evolved beings are with god. Can you explain further on this? ( Does “with god” have a different meaning to those who are in the afterlife vs how humans see “being with someone / something?)

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Baob,
    Mikey continues to tell me that cloning is not happening as described here. So his answer is the same.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Auras,
    Mikey tells me that God is a Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is infinite. It is The Collective or Source of all that exists. Everything is energy. We are all part of God or this Collective / Unity / Consciousness. So Jesus and Buddah and other Ascended Masters are of God. It is the vibrational level that they are at that makes the difference here with them. They are very advanced souls. God is far greater than a man sitting in a chair at the pearly gates. God is not one individual or "ruler". God is Love and in the afterlife Mikey tells me we can feel the presence of God everywhere! It's beyond anything we can imagine! :)

Mike_J_Collie and Auras like this.
  4. baob

baob Active Member

Thanks, Carol and Mikey!

5. jobun

jobun New Member

HI Carol and Mikey.
    I have yet another question that arises after the passing of our wonderful Aunt Helen. Aunt Helen has a special needs son, he's a highly functional deaf mute, but does require care. She cared for him his whole life, and now that she's gone, he has no one left in his immediate family. His sister had passed earlier from covid, and his dad has been gone a long time. Anyway, it has been mentioned in the family that Aunt Helen is now Willie's guardian angel. She has only been gone for two weeks. Is it possible for her to become a guardian angel so soon, or is there a transition period involved?

6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Jobun,
    Mikey tells me that he feels, from his perspective, that Aunt Helen is watching over her dear son. But that does not mean that she is his actual "guardian angel". Mikey tells me he watches over all of his family, for example, but he is not our guardian angel. (He is actually one of my guides.) These angels are loving spiritual entities (that do not incarnate in this dimension) according to Mikey. They watch over us but our loved ones also do! They still care about us and love us dearly. That never stops from Mikey's viewpoint! :)

7. Hi Carol and Mikey.

I have a question about our physical reality, more specifically about our solar system. There is a new model of our solar system called "the TYCHOS" (see tychos.info). The TYCHOS submits that the Sun and Mars are in fact a binary system. Just like the vast majority of our surrounding star systems. In the TYCHOS, Earth orbits in the middle of the Sun-Mars binary system, moving at the tranquil pace of 1 mph.

I have read the book about the TYCHOS and it clearly shows that the current model of our solar system (sun in the center, all planets orbiting around it) is geometrically impossible. It is also a fact that science has found that at least 85% of the stars are actually binary systems. I think our solar system is not an exception. I am convinced that the TYCHOS is right.

It would be very interesting to hear Mikey's comment about this.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

We've probably been here before but a sense of urgency leaves me re-visiting the subject. ;)

Humankind continues to trash its only world and environmentalists warn that we're close to a tipping point from which there will be no return to what we knew. I'm highly dubious we are capable of, or at least prepared to, co-operate on a global scale yet global co-operation may be the only chance we have of avoiding catastrophe.

Mikey how much spirit-side support is being directed towards those in this world who may be able to influence matters positively?

jobun likes this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi TimoR,
    I, Carol, tried to look this up like you suggested. This is way over my head and I don't understand it well. Looks like there is a book on this. I've never had an interest in this type of thing, not that it matters here. But I'm trying to understand your question as to what I'm to ask Mikey. Do you want to know if he agrees with you?
    Mikey does tell me that the universe in this dimension has components that can fluctuate just like in any dimension due to the properties of the energy that exits. It is never constant. (There is constant change occurring). Therefore theories that applied back then may not coincide with what is occurring at this given moment from Mikey's perspective.
    Let me know on this.

jobun and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    I'm sure this was discussed before. The earth is very much alive with energy according to Mikey. And it needs to be respected. It is also a very important environment for our learning with the experiences we want to have from Mikey's viewpoint. Mikey continues to feel that Spirit would step in greatly if things got too "out of hand" as it is a great school for us . However, Mikey also tells me that we need to learn to take care of our environment and the "life" that inhabits here. Coming here to this dimension gives us great potential for spiritual growth. And we don't want to ruin that. Messages are channeled in regarding this issue. We need to be kind to our earth just as we are to be kind to each other. Being disrespectful to our environment is not a positive thing from Mikey's viewpoint. Negative ways does not do well for us on the spiritual front when it comes to our over-all progression. And that includes how we treat Mother Earth according to Mikey.

jobun and Mike_J_Collie like this.