1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Lola Hoovler

Lola Hoovler New Member

Carole: I would like to ask Mikey a question concerning near death experiences. There is a lot of controversy concerning them. Most are positive but some are negative. There are a lot of examples of people having conversations with beings during these NDE's. Are they "real" in the sense that they are not hallucinations or something similar. Are they designed to have some sort of meaning to the participant. What does he think of these? Thanks

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Genewardsmith,
    Mikey tells me spiritual growth correlates with our vibration. Our knowledge we have gained through all our experiences here and elsewhere is our knowledge. But how we "react and treat others" during these experiences is what matters with spiritual growth. We can regress according to Mikey in a lifetime here when it comes to spiritual growth. If we are negative and hurtful, we regress on a spiritual aspect. These types of behaviors lower our vibration. Positive ways, which always has love as the basis, increases our vibration. So being nice really is important!
    Mikey tells me what Edgar Cayce was hearing as described above could happen.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Jobun,
    Question #1: OK, Mikey tells me he was a "caveman" way back when......(of course I have no way to argue this..)
    Mikey says he was not a new soul. There is no such thing as a new soul as we are eternal. Was he a new arrival soul here? Mikey tells me yes.
    Question #2: Mikey tells me he does not know that for sure. Because there are so many places to go for our journeys, unless he has a connection with that individual, he cannot say .
    Question#3: Yes! And Mikey tells me he is one of them! :)
    Mikey tells me he is not One with The Source. He is not an Ascended Master like Jesus or Buddha. How long does it take? Mikey tells me he could never say as it is so individual. But yes, it does happen.

Mike_J_Collie, Storybud68 and jobun like this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Question #1: Mikey tells me the lowest dimensions / vibrational levels are with the "outer darkness". Here on earth, there is positive as well as negative. But the lower levels are low vibrations only according to Mikey.
    Question #2: (Oh, the old time question!:))
    Mikey tells me it is just too difficult for us to understand how the "no time situation" works from his perspective because our human mind cannot get there. But, Mikey says we generally take a break in the action before we literally plan the next arrival to this dimension. (Which sounds like time to me (Carol) but anyway.....) :)

kim and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Not sure if I am caught up. Questions missing?
    On another note, I have a member asking me about the lower levels of the dimensions and description. I know there are threads out there with great explanations of this.
    *Mac or anyone, is there a way a newer member can look stuff up here? Saves me much time on typing. (I am a 2 finger typer ....:()
    I have had Mikey answer hundreds of questions and just wonder if there is a way to reference? Thanks mucho!
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  6. Carol and Mikey

Mac,
    Can you move Lola's question to here from the holding forum so I can have Mikey respond to it? Thanks!
    Carol

7. mac

mac Staff Member

It's now posting #63

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I moved my questions to make room for other members' questions, Carol. My questions were complex and long so I decided they had to go.

I, too, am a two-finger typist so I appreciate how hard the work of typing out replies must be for you. :(

As for the many questions already answered there's no index and no way to find previously answered ones without searching the threads. Any member can search using the tool at the top of the page but I don't know if many would have the patience to do it.

ps Just for curiosity I just searched for the term 'lower levels' and the result was half a dozen pages reaching back to 2012: Search Results for Query: lower levels | Afterlife Forums
    Using other, related search terms is likely to throw up a bunch more 'hits' with, of course, member discussions punctuating the pages making them longer to trawl through.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm guided that at some distant point in our individual spiritual odysseys we will cease to exist as individual souls (or groups of souls) when whatever form we are at that point merges again with the source of all our being. As I see things, before that point none of us are "One with The Source" as Mikey expresses it. Expressed differently, before that point each soul exists either as a solitary, individual entity or exists in association with others - in soul groups or soul cells of larger or smaller size.

So my questions:

1. Mikey is the way I am guided anything similar to the way you would express the situation?

2. Am I right to think that the two examples you mentioned - Jesus and Lord Buddha - are highly spiritually-evolved individuals who journey solo or perhaps with a small number of soul-group companions?

3. Am I right to think those two souls have a little way to go before they merge again with source?

4. Might they be sufficiently spiritually-evolved to merge but 'holding-back' because their work here is not finished?

10. baob

baob New Member

Thanks for your time and hard work, Carol & Mikey!!
    I knew the "time" question we have been asking before. I did research the topic by using key words before asking questions. Recently I read Erik Channeling, Erik claimed he already knew his next reincarnation would be and this triggered me to ask this question:)
    Thanks again, Carol!!

Mike_J_Collie likes this.