1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

I wonder if what's being asked about is about so-called Astral Travelers being constrained in what they can do by still being 'tethered' to this physical dimension by their 'silver cord'? As I thought I understood the situation, while we're still incarnate we can't experience exactly how things are after we pass from this world. Am I anywhere near correct?

The impression I get is that folk are fascinated by the prospect of being able to do 'magical' things after they have passed over. Stuff like flying, talking to animals, mixing with fairies or whatever .

2. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Mac , you are correct in your first paragraph. I understood that the silver cord stops us from entering the mid to upper levels and that we can only go to these levels when the cord breaks. Some of the prominent astral traveler authors say they can go to these higher levels still being connected with the cord. This presents a conflict. Carol, can you ask Mickey about this? Thanks, Dave

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2021
  3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Dave and Mac,
    Thanks for clarifying this question. Mikey tells me while we are in our physical body, we can Astral travel in those Astral dimensions, and it is our silver cord that allows this type of travel to occur. Our soul leaves our body and travels, and then returns to our physical body in this earthly dimension. The silver cord is what attaches the soul to the body according to Mikey. When the cord severs, death of the body occurs. While our silver cord is intact and connected to our physical body, Mikey tells me we CANNOT go to the true afterlife dimensions. What we experience in the Astral dimensions can present similar to the afterlife dimensions, but it is NOT the true afterlife dimensions according to Mikey. Only when the cord severs do we enter the true afterlife dimensions. Mikey tells me with NDE's, it can be astral travel. Understand that loved ones from the afterlife can meet us in these dimensions. Communication dreams can occur this way too! With NDE's or any astral travel, Mikey tells me the experience can represent what is real in the afterlife, or it may not. Either way, the experience feels very real and vivid to us according to Mikey. Hope this makes sense. Let me know!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

4. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Thanks Mac, I'll check it out, one last question. What sort of contact have you had with your son since you began your quest?

That answers my question Carol, thank you. Dave

5. mac

mac Staff Member

none

6. Hi Carol and Mikey,

First, I have just finished reading "Flying high in spirit". It was nice to have something concise and easy to read.
    Now to my questions.

Whatever book I read, it seems like attaining spiritual growth is done through making loving decisions by exercising our free will.

But let's say I am dedicating a few hours a day specifically for spiritual growth (I am currently doing things like meditation, as well as studying
    Buddhist philosophy). It seems to me like deliberately training my mind (with meditation) could be hugely beneficial for spiritual
    growth.

But I would like to ask Carol's and Mikey's opinions:

1. Is there any benefit to what I'm doing?
    2. If so, how beneficial is it?
    2. If this isn't the right way of going about it, what could I do concretely during my few hours daily to speed up my spiritual growth?

I'm not trying to find a shortcut or anything, I simply would like to make the best of my time here (and I do have quite a bit of free time :))

Thanks a lot!
    Lois

7. Carol and Mikey

Hi Lois,
    Welcome to the forums!
    Mac answered this question well. Mikey tells me what is most important with our spiritual growth is how we act and treat others in the various situations we experience here. Are we positive and loving or are we negative and hurtful in our ways? Understand that meditation and connecting with our spiritual guides, etc. is a good thing, but ultimately it is what we do with this in our ways that makes the difference according to Mikey. We are exercising our freewill choices here no doubt. Just being kind goes a long way! :) Basically, we need to incorporate the positive spiritual information that we are given through meditation or other sources into our way of life from Mikey's perspective.

Lois Van Dee likes this.
  8. Thanks a lot for the answer.

I have a follow-up question.

It seems like one of the "selling points" of coming to earth is to forget about what we really are, so we can exercise our freewill in a more genuine way. So, if I know that I have to be kind (because I know the benefits), am I not going to grow less (because my decisions are "corrupted")?

Thanks a lot.
    Lois

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Lois,
    Mikey tells me what we think we know has no influence on our spiritual growth in and of itself. There is no corruption knowing benefits. Even when people know certain positive things as good, they don't necessarily act that way in their actions. (Basically they may talk the talk, but not walk the walk!) This actually happens more than you think due to the influences of society, ego, etc. in this dimension from Mikey's viewpoint. Being positive in our ways / actions always has love as the basis according to Mikey. This is what progresses us spiritually. Positive ways increases our vibration. Negative ways are lower in vibration. Mikey continues to remind me that everything is energy and energy based. It is how we act, treat others, how we handle our experiences here that makes the difference. What is our intent in what we do?? In the end, love wins when it comes to spiritual growth according to Mikey. :)