1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Hello, Carol and Mikey,

Does Mikey know if Jesus will ever reincarnate again or if he is on the earth right now?

Also, could you have Mikey comment on the energy of the earth right now and if there is something coming in the next 7-10 years like a change in consciousness or a shift or just a change?

Thank you :)

2. My father passed away 1 month ago. He died of a staff infection he contracted from a surgery in the hospital. A week after he died, my mom had an unexplained experience happen and I am trying to understand what it all means.... This is a true story.....
    My dad had a very nice car, 2 door mercedes. My mom said to my dad in the hospital, I don't want to drive your car, it's too much responsability. My dad told her to just drive it, it's just a car... So a week after my dad died, my mom took my dad's car to his favorite car wash as he liked to keep his car very clean. My mom was watching the car wash employees dry her car and the car next to her. She saw the woman in the car next to hers, get in her car and drive away as her car was done with the drying process. As the woman drove out of the parking lot, she smashed into my mom(dad's) car. My mom watched her get out of the car and look at the damaged bumper and scrape that had just happened when she hit the car. Then my mom watched the woman jump back in her car, and speed away! My mom ran over to her car and the car wash employees, they were all stunned that this woman just drove away after she hit and damaged the car. The manager of the car wash came out and said he saw the whole thing and would call the woman, as he had her receipt from the car wash. He called her and said if you don't come back we will have to call the police. The woman came back and denied that she had damaged my mom(dad's) car. My mom was so distraught and finally after an hour dealing with this, she told the woman and the car wash manager that she would just pay for the damage herself. She told the woman, who had children with her that it was on her conscience to lie about what had happened in front of her children.
    So my mom left and called 3 of her friends to tell them what happened. She came directly to my house, very shooken up and upset about the incident. I told her how sorry I was and to just let it go, it wasn't worth her being upset. Her friend gave her the name and phone # of a car mechanic that could come to the house in few days and fix the car at her house. He asked her to take a picture of the damage so he knew what tools/paint to bring to fix it.
    My mom left my house around 10pm and went to her house (across the street from mine). Her car was locked in her garage all night, and she went to sleep. The next morning she rang my door bell and had a strange look on her face. She said would you please come over to my house I need to show you something. So I walked across the street to her driveway where she had pulled the car out of the garage. She told me that she went to take a picture of the damage to send to the car mechanic and she couldn't see any damage, she thought maybe it was because the garage was dark so she pulled the car out to the driveway for a better look.... guess what.. the car was fixed... no damage at all... it looked shiny and brand new!!!! We both laughed and cried at the same time.... The question I have for Mikey/Carol... was it my dad, and my brother (who died 30 years ago)... would they have the ability from Heaven to fix this car??? Was the car in another dimension? How does something like this happen? Do I need to just be in appreciation for this experience without trying to understand? What does it all mean for me/my family? We did ask my dad to send us signs and my brother has been showing us signs for years. We find dimes all the time and the day after my dad died, we found 2 dimes right next to eachother on top of a public garbage can..... I kid you not, the story about the car is true, it happened.. and now I am curious/interested to understand and learn more..... I thank you for you time....

baob likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF, Rebecca - that's an intriguing account.

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Auras,
    Mikey tells me our consciousness energy ( our true being) is separate from our brain. With mental illness, it is a sickness of the brain, just like we have physical ailments of other organs of the body. When we get close to our time of transition, the veil thins, our spiritual connections open and the channel expands. Mikey tells me it can be a time of visions, dreams and loving communication. Our true self can come forward. This gives the lucidity according to Mikey. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
    I'll be back later for the other questions. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all of you! :)

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  5. Auras

Auras New Member

that is what I thought. Thank you for the confirmation! :)

6. Hi. I'm new to the forum and not sure how to post. Is it here where I post a question to Carol and Mikey?

7. Auras

Auras New Member

Welcome to ALF! Yes you post your questions here! :)

8. Hi Carol and Mikey

I'm about half way through your book Flying High In Spirit and can't wait to finish!

I watched your short video online where you show how you communicate to Mikey. And I have learned some from a friend who uses a pendulum, and as well I've studied about it online - the Askyourpendulum.com website.

I've started to use the pendulum now a few times following your example and I have had some great success! It's so awesome to be able to talk to my dad in heaven! Sometimes he will say a few words and then the next word will make absolutely no sense and I wonder if I'm doing this right. There have been a few times where I tested him asking a yes/no question I already knew the answer to and the answer was wrong. So that kinda leaves me doubting. Can you give me any insight on this?

Also, I have called for my dad to speak to. But is it okay to ask for whoever would like to speak to me? I have a several people in heaven that I wouldn't mind hearing from.

Also, can you ask to speak to a departed pet? I also have several beloved pets in heaven.

Thanks so much for your help for this greenhorn!

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi jbw883,
    Mikey tells me Jesus is not reincarnated here on earth at this time. However, it could happen at some point. Anything is possible from Mikey's viewpoint. Mikey does say that Jesus can show up here versus taking on a full reincarnation. (What he means by that is that Jesus will resonate with his energy to appear or allow us to see him in this dimension. This is how the visions were achieved years ago after his death according to Mikey. )
    Mikey has talked about a spiritual shift that is in the process of occurring. Obviously there is much negativity here at the moment. This dimension is such that there will always be some negativity for our learning according to Mikey. However, there are efforts in trying to get people to think differently and understand the greater picture. Folks are being challenged and need to be open. It becomes a choice. But Mikey tells me that when we open up to our natural spiritual connections, life here on earth becomes easier. (I, Carol, know it has for me! I'm much happier!)

Mike_J_Collie and Auras like this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Rebecca,
    Oh how I love this story!!!!!!! So dang awesome!
    Mikey tells me absolutely they can do this! How? Because everything is energy, it takes alternations within the frequency to achieve the visual changes. Mikey tells me physical objects can be altered in this dimension by them. Just like they can move objects or produce apports here. They manipulate the object frequency with their spiritual energy according to Mikey. It is a real phenomena according to Mikey.
    You all got some serious validation with that event! Especially that is was your dad's car. NICE!

Mike_J_Collie likes this.