1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi, Carol & Mikey. Hope you both are doing well.

Question for Mikey : Do you have any information on the SoulPhone? Is it even possible?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey this is an enquiry concerning mediumship compared with channeling.

Although your mom doesn't see herself as a medium, what she does when she communicates with you on our behalf - seeking guidance etc. - is what I consider to be mediumship. With that background it does appear different from what so-called channelers claim to do.

A channeler may claim to communicate directly with so-called Masters and other entities, even with Jesus and God in a similar way.

question 1. What is your take on those and similar claims?

question 2. Do you think I'm wrong to be sceptical about individuals claiming to communicate with individuals generally seen to be highly spiritually evolved and not able to be reached by 'ordinary' mediums?

question 3. Do channelers deserve more credence?

question 4. Are the limitations experienced by mediums down simply to their 'lack of ability'?

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Auras,
    There has been much discussion about this here. *Mac maybe knows how to find it. Mikey gave his thoughts on SoulPhone. Let me know if you cannot find it. I will type it out again if needed, but I know there is info already here! :) ....I'm getting lazy I guess!!
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Mikey defines channeling as a type of direct communication between a spiritual being in the afterlife and an individual on earth. It is telepathic in nature and can be fluent. ( This is how I communicate with him from his viewpoint.) Mediums can vary in how they communicate as some see things, others may hear or feel things. It varies.
    Mikey tells me that he understands being skeptical about talking directly to Jesus or other Masters or entities as how do you validate it...how do you know this is who you are truly communicating with? The spiritual world is huge! And we can be fooled. (I personally will not go outside the box on this. I only work through Mikey.)
    Mediums vary with some better than others in their abilities. That is what gives the limitation according to Mikey. Mikey went to Sally Baldwin (who was a spiritual medium / channel) as he tells me he liked her abilities and was able to connect well with her. This is the gal who told me I could communicate with Mikey. Also with the pendulum she used, I could see the energy in action which was huge for me.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Handoko, Mike_J_Collie and mac like this.
  5. Hi Carol and Mikey, I have a question: when we die and have reached the other side, can we create/manifest some of our favorite earthly belongings from this lifetime?

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey is likely to keep getting asked questions similar to those he's addressed before in the Q&A threads. Members can use the 'Search' box at the top of each page to find relevant information but I guess it's much easier just to ask again for it in this thread. ;)

7. Hmmm... Okay that sums up why I should leave this dead, unpopular, and pretty much inactive website :(

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Glad you called by.

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Handoko,
    Mikey tells me "yes" to your question. What we enjoy here we absolutely can enjoy there!
    The more positive and loving we are here, the more elaborate our reality is there! Positive ways lift our vibration! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

10. Carol and Mikey

This makes me sad...
    Mac, any ideas ? Are other afterlife websites slow?
    I just want to keep helping people.
    Carol