1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Auras,
    To answer your first question, Mikey tells me not necessarily! According to Mikey, it is the intent of our actions that is important. Now, remember that positive thoughts and actions are loved based which is a higher vibration. Negativity is lower vibration. Mikey also tells me thoughts can be different than actions. As humans, we have many thoughts that can fluctuate from positive to negative. But what do we do with that thought? Do we act upon it? We have the choice ! We can choose to focus on the positive aspect, which is a good thing! We all have had negative things happen in our life, but what do we do with what we have been thrown? Trying our best to "take the high road" according to Mikey can go along way! :)
    Regarding our thoughts there, Mikey tells me there is little to feel negative about! The potential for love is everywhere! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie and Auras like this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Hi Steve,
    Mikey is not aware of this book from his perspective I am told. (I have never heard of it either, though I don't read this type of thing as I want no other influences. ) :)

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  3. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi, Carol and Mikey.

Thanks for the answer. Just so I understand better, we can have negative / positive thoughts all we want but it will always come down to whether we act on that thought or not?

This topic leads onto the next question I have. What is the process when a spirit wants to re-incarnate? Is there certain steps that spirits must take first, or is it as soon as they have made the decision to re-incarnate they're instantly put into a human body?

4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Auras,
    Mikey tells me we can have negative and positive thoughts all we want, but we need to understand that negative thoughts are a lower vibration and can influence our overall being. Our minds are very powerful. Negative thoughts can attract negativity to us. Mikey tells me what we put out can come back to us. We can literally create misery. It is always better to stay on a positive track because this attracts positive. Again, our thoughts can fluctuate which is a normal human thing from Mikey's viewpoint, but having our cup "half full versus half empty" is to our benefit! :)

Regarding reincarnation, there is a process to it according to Mikey and he does go into detail about this in the book. (Let me know if you have further questions after you read it.) We do work on a plan as to what we want to accomplish on earth with our experiences, etc. with our guides and others from our soul group. We just don't "pop back in here" according to Mikey. There is more to it! :) We often have a few key experiences in our life plan and a general focus of what we want to take on and do to progress ourselves spiritually. Mikey continues to tell me our free-will and the free-will choices of others can alter things along the way, but our guides try to keep us on track as able.
    (Personally, I want to be done after this run!!!)

Mike_J_Collie and Auras like this.
  5. Auras

Auras New Member

Thank You Carol and Mikey for taking the time to explain It further. I understand better now.

There's so much information in the book I will have to read through it a few times! :)

I've got a question for you Carol. Let's say you weren't using the pendulum to validate what Mikey is saying to you... How do you tell the difference between your ego and what is actually from spirit?

I have clairaudient experiences every so often before I nod off to sleep, Well, I had one this morning. It wasn't so much words, Both me and Lauren woke up, she had to go downstairs and wait for a delivery, I was falling back asleep and I was woken up by someone breathing right next to my ear, It didn't make me feel uncomfortable. This is something I'd like to develop more and be able to use when I'm consciously aware. I think the problem for me is my ego and self doubt, I would love your thoughts.

A question for Mikey now. Is this song channeled? This is me. It is one of my favorite songs and gives me chills.

Keep burning out the Vacuums, Mikey! :D

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  6. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for answers. Question:
    1) Many authors wrote that there are 7 huge spheres around the Earth, where the souls of people go after death. It's true?

7. Carol and Mikey

Hi Auras,
    I use the pendulum often, and I use it always when I answer questions here. When I'm not using it, and I talk to Mikey, I literally hear his voice in my head. He always starts out with "mom"...
    I just know it is him. Mikey is the only one I go to first, if that makes sense. You could say he is my gate-keeper! I do not go outside the box when I initially connect.
    Regarding the song, Mikey tells me yes, it is channeled from his viewpoint. Songs with strong messages like that most often are. When I (Carol) listened to it, I got chills all over! That is a sign for me!
    I still laugh about the vacuums. I was so glad there were so many witnesses. Mikey's humor was going full force! :)

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Pirimir,
    Mikey talks about 7 planes in the afterlife (where souls go after leaving their body) with infinite dimensions. The planes define the categories of dimensions in the afterlife. Mikey tells me they are not spheres around the earth. And we should not think of them as linear or on top of one another. Dimensions are vibrational aspects of reality that exist everywhere and all around us according to Mikey.

9. Auras

Auras New Member

I see carol. Why do spirit sometimes use our own inner voice to communicate when they could use something different to help eliminate the self doubt when using our own voice? (Not sure if its worded correctly but hopefully you can get what I'm saying).

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Auras,
    I just know what I personally hear is Mikey's voice. So I have not experienced what I think you are talking about. (If I understand what you are saying correctly.)
    Carol