1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi carol ,I just wanted to ask mikey can I have a similar life in the after life to what I have her on earth?David

2. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have a question on the Tame Head (Bewitch Cast or Spell) that once was popular in the south east of Asia, minority areas of south west of China and the rural of Tibet. Right now still some cases can be heard.
    Are they true? If they are true, it seems that our lives can be controlled by some people.

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi David,
    Mikey tells me what we enjoy here in life we can have there! The negativity we experience here is not there in many realms. If we really want icky, Mikey tells me there are dimensions of it, but the true afterlife dimensions are based totally on love! There is no illness, violence, hatred toward another, etc. They are beautiful!
    Sounds good to me!!! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    I've never heard of such a thing.....But Mikey will answer below.
    Carol

5. Carol and Mikey

Mikey tells me tricks are not love based. So he questions the source of the information. We can be influenced by things, but it is still our choice as to what we do and how we act from Mikey's viewpoint.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

6. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Carol and Mikey!

7. Thank you kindly, will definitely read the book and this forum to understand more.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Satya

Now Mikey has 'spoken' to you I'd like to add some thoughts. Firstly I don't often recommend books but the book based on communications between Carol and son Mikey - 'Flying High In Spirit' - is one I think it's worth you reading. I bought and read it when it was first published, later gave the copy away but then bought another to read again and for reference!

The loss of your daughter must have been devastating for you - we lost a son which led me to be where I am today doing what I'm doing. You haven't said how your daughter passed but she'll be in good hands now and being taken care of by those who love her.

You asked Carol if our passing is pre-ordained and that's a subject we've often discussed here on ALF. You might want to look at older threads in the various forums or do a search of the website contents to see what you can find. Aside from that you will find many other topic discussions that should be relevant.

Please don't hesitate to start a new thread to ask your own questions.

9. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey. Hope you both are well. I've purchased your book, should arrive in a few days, really looking forward to get to know you both!

I've had a question stuck in the back of my mind for quite some time now. I had a pretty much terrible up-bringing and its affected me pretty bad. If I still have this negative mind-set before I pass on would I end up in the lower realms?

Edit: As humans we have so many thoughts going in and out of our heads all day long, making it hard to control them. Is it the same over there?

Edit2: I feel inspired by You and Mikey, I've just picked up a Clear Quartz Pendulum. I will keep working with it and see where i end up. :D

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    baob likes this.
  10. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,
    There is a book by Allan Kardec (num de plum) called "The Spirits' Book" (Written in 1857)
    I would consider it something like the bible for Spritualism.
    Is Mikey familiar with it and what creedence does he give to it's content?
    Thanks so much,
    Steve