1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me it is absolutely possible for a spirit to do this type of thing.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Mikey does say there are entertainers that like to "perform" in the afterlife. This does happen. As time goes on, (though there is no time but Mikey does not know how else to explain it for us to understand), certain entertainers may move on to other things. Especially if they reincarnate again. Each of our lives has new adventures! So your last paragraph correlates with Mikey's perspective he tells me!

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Hi David and Mac,
    I (Carol) have tried to read through these posts you are referring to. First of all, I just want to say that signs don't necessarily work the way we want them to. I have asked Mikey (in the beginning) to flash or flicker a light or have a certain song play on the radio, etc. at a certain moment with it never happening. BUT when I least expected it, then crazy cool stuff occurred! Mikey tells me half the fun of doing signs for them is the surprise for us. We need to think outside the box with signs. We need to be open and not think everything is a coincidence. Because it is not. :) Now Mikey does tell me this is our school and we are here to learn, therefore if we knew all the answers, then we lose the purpose of coming here. I know there is a thread on this somewhere.
    Sometimes signs can be subtle, other times they can slap us in the face. Yet folks will still doubt.
    Mikey tells me influences of society, rules with society and religions etc., really plays havoc with communication. It shuts us down. Young children are amazing to watch in their play, etc. They are more connected. Then with the elderly, it seems the veil thins before transition. They see and hear loved ones again! Mikey tells me this is a true concept. (With my mom, I feel she was given the gift of dementia so she would no longer be fearful to die. She was taught that unless you are perfect , you're not "saved". By the end she was seeing Mikey, my dad, and other relatives! She told me, "Carol, I hear your dad talking to me all the time. I know he's not here, but I can hear his voice! It was sooo cool! ) :)
    Let me know on this. More later!

Storybud68 and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    I understand how tough this issue can be for people. I just don't know how else to help. Honestly, that's why I went public with my story in attempt to help others grieving. Mikey tells me some folks are more open or connected than others (for lack of a better way to put it) just as certain athletes or actors, business people, etc. are more talented than another here on earth. We all have different abilities or gifts. No one is the same. It is just how it is and works according to Mikey. Some work hard to get their talents. I will say that some mediums are excellent and try hard to improve their ability. Going to a good medium is helpful as long as doubt does not come into the picture after. Regarding signs and dreams, yes these are a way of communication according to Mikey. They can be subtle. Mikey is trying to help us here with the messages he gives to encourage us be more open.
    At the end of the day, I (Carol) always say: something can't come from nothing. All that is here could not come from nothing. There has to be more! And I know there is! Certainly LOVE never dies!

5. mac

mac Staff Member

[genewardsmith's, posting brought forward as I think it got missed earlier.]

from genewardsmith

When Edgar Cayce did readings, he would sometimes say someone lost more than they gained in a particular life. But I take your point--learning is learning, how can it vanish, instead of just becoming hidden? It would be interesting to hear from Mikey if what we have learned can be drained from us if we abuse it and it goes bad.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

#21 by jobun

Hi Carol & Mikey, Carol I hope your time off was restful and pleasant for you.

I was thinking yesterday as I was driving home from work... I think mac may have prompted me to think this based upon the questions he asked in an earlier post...

Going back to the first humans recorded on earth... those would be the cavemen, correct?

1. Were they considered new souls?
    and if so,

2. are most of them or all of them now advanced beings?

3.with all of the thousands of years in between their life and now, would any of them have come back now for further lessons or to teach others?

"......with all of the thousands of years in between their life and now, would any of them have come back now for further lessons or to teach others?"

Comment below from mac that followed the original posting in italics above:

"Or are they likely, Mikey, to have long completed all the stages of lives as 'individual spirits' and have re-merged with source? In other words how many years / thousands of earth years equivalent does it take for each of us to complete a typical individual odyssey? (if there is any such thing)"

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    jobun likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

#17 by baob

Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. Is earth the most dense dimension with the lowest vibration where spirits exist?
    If it is not, where else?

2. If past, current & future all happen at the same time and the linear time only exists on earth, then is our next reincarnation already planned out before we pass over?

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi all,
    This is a bit overwhelming for me as I look at all these questions. I know when there was a similar topic with 2 or more questions, I felt more than one question was addressed by Mikey with his response of that post.
    I have a favor to ask: * Is it possibly to refrain from any more questions until I get caught up? I will be working 8 out of 10 days at the hospital starting tomorrow so my time is very limited. I will try my best, that's all I can do! :)
    Carol

Tseeker likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

I'll close the thread temporarily to stop any new postings, Carol. There's no hurry for responses to these questions. Please get back to me when you're ready to start typing your replies and I'll re-open the thread. :)

10. Lola Hoovler

Lola Hoovler New Member

Carole: I would like to ask Mikey a question concerning near death experiences. There is a lot of controversy concerning them. Most are positive but some are negative. There are a lot of examples of people having conversations with beings during these NDE's. Are they "real" in the sense that they are not hallucinations or something similar. Are they designed to have some sort of meaning to the participant. What does he think of these? Thanks