1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. ConfusedOne

ConfusedOne New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Since we are in the area of spiritual healing, may I ask a few questions also?

1. Are these spiritual healers usually from the higher planes 5+, that came here to help others?

2. I read that some healers can even heal internal organs without surgery.
    Mostly, they are in a state of trance, are they channeling spirit guides, higher self, elders from higher planes of existence, or all of the above?

3. Are there lightworkers that get "awakened" and develop these abilities later in their lives?

Thank you!

ConfusedOne

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi David,
    This same question, or certainly close to it, has been asked with Mikey giving his voice on this. I think it was about 6 months ago maybe.*Mac, do you know how this can be found as it saves time for me to type it again. There were several questions and responses to this. Let me know . If it can't be found I will come back at this question! :) Thanks much!
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie and Storybud68 like this.
  3. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Mikey, can you tell us anything about UFOs? In particular, are they from other realms/dimensions?

4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Question #1: It is very important that the healer knows the needs of the person seeking help according to Mikey. This determines the type of energy that is allowed to flow.
    Question #2: The "healer's" higher Guides according to Mikey.
    Question #3: Some Healing Touch - based professionals; some Reikki (spelling?) professionals according to Mikey, are 2 examples.
    Question #4: Mikey tells me any type of condition has the potential to respond to this type of healing.
    Question #5: Mikey tells me it can be both. But he also says that if there is a life lesson involved for the individual or world request, that needs to be fulfilled first.
    Question #6: It can be both according to Mikey. But again he tells me if the request has an effect on a life lesson involved, it may not be "fixed" when we want it.
    Hope this makes sense! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Hi Gene,
    Mikey tells me they are inter-dimensional travelers. Understand that there are many, many dimensions out there of different vibrations. Everything is energy according to Mikey. When their vibration (ET's) matches to here, we can see them. They suddenly appear. When they then change their vibration, they vanish out of our site. Mikey tells me they are not flying in from another planet in this same dimension. They are from a different dimension of a different vibration or frequency. When they math up in their vibration, we see them. That is how they appear and disappear so quickly according to Mikey. Mikey tells me they are entities on a journey just like we are! :)

6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Confused One,
    Question #1: Mikey tells me they are often from a higher vibrational dimension of the afterlife.
    Question #2: Mikey tells me all of the above can be involved in some situations.
    Question #3: Yes according to Mikey. :)

7. ConfusedOne

ConfusedOne New Member

Thank you, Carol and Mikey! :)

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I was going to say something myself but decided to wait for your response to David's questions. We covered this issue in some depth a while ago. Mikey's responses will be found in links revealed after following this one Search Results for Query: stonehenge | Afterlife Forums - ALF

Members also expressed their thoughts and they will be found in the 'overflow' thread, around the same date. I keep this thread for Mikey's guidance and member responses to it.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

This is another topic already spoken about by Mikey - using the search facility on this website will find earlier material.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys - I'll later copy and compile Mikey's guidance over to the 'Healing' forum.