1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Pirimir,
    I really like Bluebird's response to this! It can vary according to Mikey as there are many types of love. There is no right or wrong answer to this. It is individual from Mikey's viewpoint. Some have one true romantic love, while others can have more than one or several. Whatever, love is always a good thing! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie and bluebird like this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Thanks, Carol! :)

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Re your remark highlighted above. The response you're missing was deleted by member Mareke himself. But I had already quoted that whole posting and it can be seen in my own response given in posting #575 above. As you've remembered and liked it, I've reconstructed it below so either of you can now respond.

Mareke's deleted posting #574

"Mikey will no doubt clarify it. My understanding is that many illnesses have an emotional/spiritual/psychosomatic component. I'm guessing that Christ knew this & was able to lift peoples' spirits by seeing the beauty & potential in them & making them aware of this and in his presence their ailments ceased to bother them. The important question is whether they kicked on after he left them instead of reverting to their habitual negative belief systems.

Dr David Spiegel in his book 'Living Beyond Limits' told the story of how as a medical intern he was confronted with a teenage girl having a massive asthma attack which hadn't responded to her inhaler. He found the girl sitting bolt upright gasping for breath while her hysterical mother screamed for him to help her. Spiegel asked the girl if she would be prepared to allow him to hypnotize her. She agreed & he got her to relax & she was soon able to breathe normally & lie down on the bed & go to sleep. The girl's mother was amazed by what she saw. When the hospital authorities learned what Spiegel had done they forbade him to ever do it again. On leaving the hospital the girl learned to do it herself & she only suffered one more relapse requiring hospitalization. She went on to teach others how to control their asthma using self-hypnosis."

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Hi Carol and, of course, Mikey

Thank you for clearing up what you meant and I needed to distinguish the notion of 'believing' because it could be confused with so-called faith healing.

It is, of course, totally understandable that where an individual is helped or cured of a condition directly attributable to behaviors that caused it then a return to those behaviors would be expected to put the individual at risk of the earlier sickness returning. But that wasn't my meaning in connection with spiritual healing.

Certain individuals in this world who we call healers are known to have helped where conventional medicine has not, intractable afflictions helped or cured when doctors could not do either. In the UK Harry Edwards and George and Michael Chapman are examples. Sufferers have sought out these and lesser known healers when they have had no relief from years of suffering.

Conditions may be down to their own behaviors but often are those that have not responded to conventional medicine or for which no suitable treatment is available. Such individuals may not have indulged in behaviors that caused their conditions, nothing they could avoid in the future.

Those are the types of situations I meant when I asked about spiritual healing.

5. Hello Carol, cannot thank you and Mikey enough for what you are doing for the general public. We recently lost our 14 yr princess to cancer. Wanted to ask Mikey: 1) If he has met my daughter “Pravina Gurnani”, if yes how is she doing? 2) is our passing away pre ordained?
    Thank you kindly.
    Satya Gurnani.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

I'd like to continue the theme of healing please, Mikey, to try to gain some understanding both of the mechanism and the entities who work with incarnate counterparts who channel healing energy from your dimension.
    Healing mediumship is an important service found in the religion and philosophy that has guided me and I'd like to understand it better. For simplicity I'm asking specific, single questions but please add all the extra details you can to improve the picture.

1. How important is it that the 'healer' knows what happens or is involved?

2. Who is/are the spirit-side counterpart(s) when healing is being carried out?

3. I know about Spiritualist healing mediums but who else do your spirit-side team work with in my world?

4. Are there any conditions which are unlikely to respond to spiritual healing?

5. Is healing always provided for / directed towards a specific person? Does it make any sense to ask for the world to be healed or healing "to go out into the world" generally? (something often asked for)

6. Is healing energy that's sent from the world of the spirit only able to reach the intended recipient via
    an incarnate, the healer? Or is it more often transmitted directly to a recipient such as in response to a person praying for help?

7. Carol and Mikey

Hi Satya,
    I'm so sorry for your physical loss of your precious daughter. I understand the pain and it can be unbearable. My heart aches for you and your family. The spiritual world is huge and Mikey does not know your daughter at this point. But I can assure you she is doing well and is surrounded by incredible love everywhere! They are not far. Talk to her because she can hear you.
    With Mikey, his accident and / or time to leave was pre-planned I am told. Often this can be the case, but not always. In Mikey's book Flying High in Spirit, he does go into detail about this. That book could be helpful for you to read. I couldn't make it up if I tried. Interesting story. I'm trying my best to help others who suffer loss and to give hope. I know we will see our loved ones again! No doubts. I cannot even imagine the glory of that moment!
    Sending you and your family love, peace and strength.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Satya Gurnani and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    I'll be back to answer this as I need more time than I have now. Thanks much for helping me here!
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

No hurry, Carol. :) There's nothing I can't wait for and I doubt many others are waiting either.

10. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi carol ,hope you are keeping well,one question that I dont understand is that mikey says Stonehenge was created by god or some energy that wasnt just human,as ia n non physical way that humans couldn't do.i read this in an earlier discussion from mac asking mikey, about this, and mac also questioned his answer then, ..So I'm I'm not just necessarily talking about Stonehenge but other ancient structures like pyramids etc as well my question is did god also create the pyramids and other ancient structures also?I find this hard to believe especially after watching several documentaries explaining how humans built these structures physically without any god like magical force and all it took was a lot of manpower and huge number of people over a long period of time , the people in these times where much more advanced than we realise.y point is that o think mikey is wrong on this subject ,I would like to know what mikey thinks of what I've just said here ?cheers David