1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Thanks for the answer! I wonder in what way the people views would change of they accepted some of the spiritual truths like that there are living beings that dont have a soul.... maybe not for the good, some Will torture it for fun and then maybe they will move on to do the same to bigger sentients/with souls animals?

Or on the contrary spectrum the scientists could experiment on the soulless to find cure for diseases without PETA and other persons getting worried about it..

Knowing people there will be in both ways...

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Question for Carol and Mikey.
    After reading your book and this forum I have some questions I hope you can answer. I don't understand why any child or aborted fetus would need special care when they pass away and enter the after life. According to what I've been reading all humans are nothing more than spirits inhabiting a physical shell on a mission to learn from their time on this Earth. When Mikey passed away he was guided back by loved ones and it took some time to get his bearings and connect with his higher self. It has also been said that you can pick your age.
    So why do the spirits who come back early from a child's body need to be raised and cared for like they are a human child in need?

Thank you.

baob and mac like this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Trying2beleve,
    Welcome to the forums!
    Yes, we are spiritual beings / souls having a physical experience here to try to progress ourselves on a spiritual level according to Mikey .
    Mikey tells me aborted fetuses adjust much more quickly as they are still very connected and in more of a communication mode with the spiritual world as they have not been born yet into the physical. They return to the dimension in the afterlife that aligns with their vibration.
    With children, it is different. Think about how we are as a child. Innocent and relying on others. We are being influenced by parents, society, peers, etc. The true process of "death" is not known or understood for a child from Mikey's viewpoint. Then death of the body occurs. There can be much fear and confusion. This is why immediate loving guidance and assist is given to give comfort according to Mikey. They are guided to a beautiful loving realm to be assisted in their adjustment. Mikey tells me when we are in the physical as a child, we need more assist with transition due to our "child state of mind", if that makes sense. The spiritual world is very aware of this according to Mikey.
    Hope this answers your question. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

4. mac

mac Staff Member

posting #542 brought forward

"Mikey would you please tell us about healing? It's an important aspect of the religion/ philosophy that underpins my understanding but something here on ALF we haven't considered in any depth.

Your help on this subject will be greatly appreciated. :)"

5. I appreciate you reply. I have come to a conclusion since I had asked this question.

6. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Thank you so much for the answers!
    I have heard from various people that we are God and not a part of God . I have even find some kind of videos with the same kind of explanation. Is it true?

7. Carol and Mikey

Sorry Mac!
    I missed this again! Thanks for bumping it up.
    Mikey tells me healing is about the body and soul. It is the soul, our true being that takes the driver's seat for true healing to occur according to Mikey. Of course we need to take care of our body physically by eating well and exercising, etc. How we treat our body is a choice. And there are consequences for mistreatment of it with illnesses that can occur by our choices.
    Keeping a positive attitude and being appreciative in general in life can go along way according to Mikey. It is a higher level of vibration. Higher vibration promotes healing of the mind and body in this dimension according to Mikey. Being angry, negative, non-loving is low vibration. You attract what you give out. That is how energy can work from Mikey's perspective. So in the various challenges we have here, if we take a positive approach to the situation, good things can come from it. Negative attracts or brings negative according to Mikey. Using something to get you on a positive note and feeling is good, such as music. Often a certain song can light us up! Mikey tells me we need to use whatever it takes to lift us up and bring a smile. Positive loving ways always wins in the end. And that is with everything in life according to Mikey! :) It may take awhile for us to see it; but it is true from Mikey's viewpoint!

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Arsiie,
    Mikey tells me God is Love. The more loving and positive we are, the more God like we are. Mikey says we are all part of the Unity = God= The Source. So, yes we are part of God but by being part of this with our love makes us God in a sense too . Mikey tells me it really is the same thing. (We are a fraction of this Unity = God.)
    Hope this makes sense.

Arsiie and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

I should have been more clear what I was seeking. I'd like to hear Mikey's perspective concerning the role of so-called healers or healing-mediums, those who provide a human conduit for spiritual healing energy.

Perhaps he could explain what happens on his side of the divide?

10. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

So the easiet way too explain this is we are Gods? Cause God means I am. I know God are everywhere.