1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Thanks for the answer! I wonder in what way the people views would change of they accepted some of the spiritual truths like that there are living beings that dont have a soul.... maybe not for the good, some Will torture it for fun and then maybe they will move on to do the same to bigger sentients/with souls animals?

Or on the contrary spectrum the scientists could experiment on the soulless to find cure for diseases without PETA and other persons getting worried about it..

Knowing people there will be in both ways...

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

You've now moved on way beyond the topic you asked Mikey to 'speak' about. If you'd like to raise this topic for general discussion - animal experimentation etc. - I've copied this posting and created a new thread for you to express your views. http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/animal-experimentation.3587/

3. Thanks for letting me join!

4. mac

mac Staff Member

You're in! great job

5. Thanks!

6. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure :)

welcome to ALF, by the way.....:)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  7. Question for Carol and Mikey.
    After reading your book and this forum I have some questions I hope you can answer. I don't understand why any child or aborted fetus would need special care when they pass away and enter the after life. According to what I've been reading all humans are nothing more than spirits inhabiting a physical shell on a mission to learn from their time on this Earth. When Mikey passed away he was guided back by loved ones and it took some time to get his bearings and connect with his higher self. It has also been said that you can pick your age.
    So why do the spirits who come back early from a child's body need to be raised and cared for like they are a human child in need?

Thank you.

baob and mac like this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Trying2beleve,
    Welcome to the forums!
    Yes, we are spiritual beings / souls having a physical experience here to try to progress ourselves on a spiritual level according to Mikey .
    Mikey tells me aborted fetuses adjust much more quickly as they are still very connected and in more of a communication mode with the spiritual world as they have not been born yet into the physical. They return to the dimension in the afterlife that aligns with their vibration.
    With children, it is different. Think about how we are as a child. Innocent and relying on others. We are being influenced by parents, society, peers, etc. The true process of "death" is not known or understood for a child from Mikey's viewpoint. Then death of the body occurs. There can be much fear and confusion. This is why immediate loving guidance and assist is given to give comfort according to Mikey. They are guided to a beautiful loving realm to be assisted in their adjustment. Mikey tells me when we are in the physical as a child, we need more assist with transition due to our "child state of mind", if that makes sense. The spiritual world is very aware of this according to Mikey.
    Hope this answers your question. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

9. mac

mac Staff Member

I found Mikey's answer thought-provoking. As some will know, our son was lost at his birth and since the time that I began to understand what little I do I've trotted out the line that babies and children are taken care of after their return - but without really thinking it through very far.

Following on from Mikey's words I think I now understand better. At some point before birth into this world a spirit becomes fully integrated with its physical body. The commitment is full and final so if the death of the baby then follows the animating spirit is - effectively - that child and will not quickly de-integrate from its baby body.

What Mikey says above - "The true process of "death" is not known or understood for a child from Mikey's viewpoint. Then death of the body occurs. There can be much fear and confusion." - makes total sense for me. At that time special, loving care is provided to help with the transition and the adjustment from an incarnate-to-be back to being discarnate again.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

posting #542 brought forward

"Mikey would you please tell us about healing? It's an important aspect of the religion/ philosophy that underpins my understanding but something here on ALF we haven't considered in any depth.

Your help on this subject will be greatly appreciated. :)"