1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey will you please tell us what you know about the entities often referred to as fairies and elementals? There are numerous accounts of individuals seeing them but precious little guidance about who or what they are and where they exist etc.

Your help will be much appreciated. :)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Mikey would you please tell us about healing? It's an important aspect of the religion/ philosophy that underpins my understanding but something here on ALF we haven't considered in any depth.

Your help on this subject will be greatly appreciated. :)

3. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Mikey, Please speak on patience. Where is the line drawn between helping someone and controlling them?

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me everything is energy (which he keeps constantly saying) and vibrational dimensions are vast and plentiful. There are many entities out there that we cannot see on a regular basis, however, when their vibration is altered close to ours here, they become visible. This is similar or the same as to when people have visions of their loved ones who have passed. (Same concept.)
    Mikey tells me fairies are positive entities that reside in dimensions of higher vibration where as some elementals are of a lower vibration. Do they have a soul like we do? Mikey tells me no. These entities are all part of the vast dimensions that coexist out there in realms we can choose to experience. When we are in the afterlife, we have a much better understanding of the possibilities of what we can experience from Mikey's viewpoint. Mikey tells me when we are in the physical here and under the influences that exist, that tends to close us up on many things when it comes to the spiritual world in general.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie and kim like this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Mac,
    Are you asking about physical healing, spiritual healing, mental healing when relationships are damaged, or all of this? Will you clarify this for me as there are different components / factors to these according to Mikey.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm looking for better insight into the processes behind healing/amelioration of physical ailments using so-called spiritual energy - what folk might know as spirit or spiritual healing. Whatever Mikey can tell us from his side as much, or more than, on this side of the divide, please.

Mikey's thoughts about the emotional/mental aspect of healing from relationships and/or bereavement would be a bonus. :)

I've recently added a 'healing' forum so I'd like to include something from Mikey and who knows? We might even get a bit of interest displayed!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks for this guys - I'm going to use Mikey's guidance on this topic in the forum here if that's OK.

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Kim,
    Mikey tells me patience is an important virtue to have as it is positive versus being quick to anger over things. (Now understand, when Mikey was on the planet, he too could run out of patience in certain situations! I remember this as his mom.) Remember we are human.
    If we go with the thought that people are doing the best they can in a situation, this can help with our patience. However, if an individual continues to frustrate us with behaviors, sometimes it's best for both to avoid each other as negative interactions can increase significantly according to Mikey. The only one we can truly control is ourselves. We all have free-will choice. Trying to control someone else just increases negativity and resentment between the individuals. We can try to guide and encourage ( like a parent with a child), doing this with love and caring ways. But patience can be tried if there is constant resistance. Mikey says sometimes it is best to bring someone else in to assist in this type of situation. However, when it is 2 adults, it may be better to agree to disagree and move on as less negativity will ultimately occur. (Forgiveness is important in this situation to release negative feelings and thoughts according to Mikey).

Mike_J_Collie, kim and mac like this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Mac,
    I'll be back for this question. Gotta run! :)
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

thank you :)

It's not uncommon for individuals to report that they've seen fairies, just as it's not uncommon for folk to talk about the extra-terrestrials they've seen - along with their vehicles! There does seem to be a difference, however, unless we're saying that aliens don't have souls either. I'm not going to tread that path though!

I used to be somewhat dismissive of reports, attributing some of them to fancifulness but I'm much more accepting now - it's only taken three decades! I do feel sorry for those who have seen these dimensional breakthroughs but aren't believed. It must be so frustrating that once having seen fairy entities the witnesser may never see another. I suppose they should be forgiven for trying to find them researching everything they can find.

Ultimately, however, there's not much good guidance about exactly what they are but what they're not is something I can go with. I'm not confident, though, that many witnessers would be persuaded by Mikey's insight. To understand it they'd need to consider fairies in a broad context, a principle I've banged on about in the past.

Looking at these and many other phenomena in isolation is not helpful to one's understanding.