1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me we don't have actual belongings like here that are "ours". Literally our thoughts create what we would need to use. He has a snowboard when he needs it...apparently it is quite awesome! :) But it is not a "material thing" he keeps with him all the time, if that makes sense. Mikey tells me this is similar with musical instruments, for example. If the person wants one to use, they just mentally create it! Sounds crazy, but our minds are very powerful according to Mikey. The higher our vibration, the more ability we have with this. And combined mind energy (of more than one) has even more ability....
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Hi Lola,
    Mikey tells me there can be great power in prayer. Yes, we can pray for souls who we do not have a connection to. Mikey says that our sincere intent as we pray is important. Talking directly to "God" indicating our intent of our prayer for helping these souls is always helpful. We do not need to go to a church to accomplish this. Mikey tells me we can pray in our homes, outside in nature, or in our cars as we drive! It is all about expressing our love and intent in what we are saying to God. Mikey tells me when we pray to God, we can cover everyone because we are all part of this "Unity"!

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Genewardsmith,
    Mikey tells me "no" to your first question from his perspective. He personally does not have helpers. Mikey tells me he does all his communication himself. Mikey tells me the more spiritually advanced, the greater the potential is for communication. He also says that the advanced soul most often has not been to this earthly dimension for awhile, therefore, the need for communication may not exist so much for them here, if that makes sense. There interests can be elsewhere from Mikey's viewpoint.

4. Carol and Mikey

Mikey tells me he has no idea about this particular soul. The number of souls out there are beyond anything we can comprehend according to Mikey. He wants us to understand that being famous here has no bearing on where we are spiritually there.

Mike_J_Collie and mac like this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me he cannot honestly answer any of these questions . He does not have any knowledge / connection about this soul from his perspective.
    Will return hopefully tomorrow for the other questions.....:) Almost caught up!
    Carol

6. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, Carol, and thanks too, Mikey - Now I gotta say sorry and say my questions were slightly 'tongue in cheek' and I'm sorry if I've wasted your time. :( But there was also a serious point - that of celebrity in the world of the spirit. This isn't now a question so much as an observation.

Some folk are expecting that after they pass over Elvis Presley (and other entertainers similarly) will still be entertaining in the world unseen. I've heard seemingly reputable mediums say they've had Louis Armstrong return in seance, still playing his trumpet. Perhaps those two entertainers actually are still entertaining eager audiences, those idols not yet moved on from the plane of existence they 'landed on' after they left this earth.

And maybe the spirits of guys such as Will Shakespeare, widely-known and revered this world over but incarnate hundreds of years ago, have long since moved on. They may even have reincarnated but as individuals not recognised for anything special. Characters totally unlike how they used to be.

It does make you wonder how all this stuff pans out.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys :) I hoped the questions might be of interest to our readers.

The notion of creating objects/things by the power of our thought I find intriguing and the practical aspects even more so. Just as observations on what Mikey has told us here, I wonder if pianists for example use the same piano - as Mikey presumably uses the same particular snowboard - or whether they create a new one when they wish.

Or are such musical instruments no longer actually needed anyway, the sounds they made in this physical world unable to be made similarly in the etheric one because the spirit world has no air to enable the propagation of physical sound waves the way it does in this earth dimension?

I find it all very intriguing but maybe nobody else does so I'll just leave things at that. Before too long anyway I'll be re-acquainted with the nuts-and-bolts of the situation - except that there are no nuts and bolts in the etheric world. ;):D

8. mac

mac Staff Member

thank you :)

9. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Carol & Mikey!

10. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Question for Mikey: I once observed a left back burner on an electric stove come on when the knob for the left front burner was turned. I called in my brother, and he verified my observation. We checked the right burners; they worked normally. After the burner was turned off, the stove worked normally. Is this the sort of thing spirits could do?