1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Thank you Mac! I have too search again :)

2. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Mac, I'm 66 so I am familiar with and have owned many as LP's , including early Beatles and Rolling Stones LP's!!

3. mac

mac Staff Member

It's yet to be demonstrated where these individuals are from - if they do actually exist.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

For those of us over a certain age EP or LP is understood. It's less likely to be so for those much younger than us. ;)

Davidwright likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

Even for those unconvinced about the nature of Jesus it looks pretty compelling that there was such a guy. For me he was a teacher, a medium, a healer and am emissary from the 'world of the spirit'. From accounts by Mikey Morgan that spirit individual is still involved with matters in this world.

Arsiie likes this.
  6. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

You're very welcome, Arsiie. It appears that you and I think of Jesus in much the same way.

Arsiie likes this.
  7. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

what does he do?

8. mac

mac Staff Member

That's something to ask Mikey....

9. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for the answers. Question:
    1) You wrote that the soul at the beginning fell away from God in order to know the meaning of love, then through many rebirths it again reaches the 7th level. Will the soul fall again in the distant future, or is it just once during eternity?

10. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me absolutely that could be the case. It happens more than you think even on a smaller scale according to Mikey.
    Question 2: See above.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me individuals can come with a mission here. We are guided to keep us on track. We still have freewill with our choices, but the influence from the unseen can be powerful with the guidance from Mikey's viewpoint. But they do not actually "physically " intervene if that makes sense. It is the guidance according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

mac likes this.