1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Remember this, Carol? June 28, 2012 - I'd forgotten it! ;)

3. mac

mac Staff Member

A BBC radio programme about Chico Mendes, (chico mendes death - Google Search) and his eventual murder, was one that got me wondering. Are such guys literally 'inspired by spirit' to campaign to try to save our world from an unpromising future? Are the actions of such campaigners literally spiritually-inspired, examples of the way our friends unseen can intervene in our physical dimension?

Question 1 Are individuals such as Chico Mendes and former schoolgirl 'green' campaigner Greta Thunberg (who you probably don't know) being guided/inspired/encouraged/motivated by their helpers in spirit because they already had a passion about those so-called green issues?

Question 2 If the answer to the above question is "no" then did they (and others similarly motivated) incarnate already with that passion, individuals with their chosen mission of trying to get us ordinary folk motivated and motivated in supporting calls for change?

Question 3 If the answer to question 2 is "yes" do many spirits incarnate with personal missions to help us in our world? If so has it always been the way that those 'overseeing' events in our world have intervened in such ways?

4. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Carol, Mickey and Mac. Forgive me if my following additional question has been asked. I did search the question search button on the upper right but did not find an anwser. I'm pretty sure I have either read it in one of Robertas books or heard it on a podcast that some day, Heaven (or the upper realms) will someday be located on earth. This is also mentioned in the Lord's prayer " thy kingdom come, thy will be done., on earth as it is in heaven". Is this correct or have I got it confused .Thankyou. Dave

5. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Dear Carol, Mickey and Mac, Thanks for answering my questions and if I do it, I will be careful and use the information you gave me. I am familiar with these negitive entities and have actually dealt with one before.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Great to hear, David.

I'm always mindful I must sound like a scratchy LP (yeah, I know - what's an LP?!! :D) churning out the same message of caution! But it's not necessarily aimed at one particular member - it's intended for anyone tempted to work by herself/himself.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I can't be certain, David, but I do think Roberta has said something like that somewhere - books, blog or here on ALF - but so might others, including Mikey.

An advanced search for various terms should reveal any references on this website but as with all search engines you sometimes have to keep trying different words/terms and then be prepared to look through everything found - no small task at times!

On the general point of Heaven on Earth, I suppose that at some far-distant point in time the level of spiritual development of this planet's inhabitants may have advanced to such a degree that this world will have changed markedly.

Whether it will/would ever be considered 'Heaven on Earth' is moot.

8. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

I kind of reached the same conclusion that you have mentioned Mac.

9. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Thank you! Yesterday i saw i a video about Annunakies, its was really intresting, what are they? Where do they come from? I searching about the life alot

10. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Thank you Bluebird! Its a kind of history for me, i have been thinking of Jesus in many years, its just so complicated, at least i think he was only a good teacher/master. I think he even was a healer.