1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Ok, thanks

2. mac

mac Staff Member

It may be interesting that others have enquired about contacting their loved ones using a pendulum but I can't recall anyone coming back to describe success. A friend down-under teaches/taught pendulum use in his Spiritualist center but not the way you are enquiring about.

My guess is that a high degree of 'personal attunement' between one and the other would be needed for successful trans-dimensional communication. The attunement between Mikey and his mom, Carol, in my mind is the exception rather than the rule. Their collaboration was pre-planned a very long time ago for a very specific reason with all that accompanies such a venture. (Mikey tells us.) Carol was not consciously aware of the long-term project between Mikey and herself but Mikey said that is their situation.

Anyone attempting pendulum communication may be equally as successful as they are but I have my doubts.

As for the alphabet circle she uses I can't remember what she's said about where she got it but a search online ought to reveal anything commercially produced and I know there are patterns you could download to make your own. It doesn't need to be anything fancy. I made one for myself just using thin card but my eventual attempts at communication were not successful.

3. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Mac, I do remember hearing in a podcast what you said about Carol and Mickey making an agreement to communicate in their time before they came to the material world and that the use of the pendulum was going to work for them. I might give it a try but I have tried all the methods of meditating and dream visits mentioned in the podcasts and books with no success . However, all the knowledge I have obtained from my studies has been worth it and if I can't communicate with my mother, I know that that will come later. Thanks for doing the work you do to help folks like me.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

It's been my pleasure to offer a few thoughts, David, and I admire your pragmatic approach to the twin subjects of survival and communication.

It will be interesting to hear Mikey's response to your questions..... :)

5. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

6. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me the soul that commits is what gives the fetus life. The fetus cannot be sustained alone by the mother's energy. The silver cord from the soul has to be present and intact for the fetus to grow / develop according to Mikey. Now, how the mother takes care of herself and her body during pregnancy can affect the "body" of this new soul coming forth to this dimension. But Mikey tells me without the soul's assists through the silver cord, the fetus would die / miscarriage.
    With in vitro pregnancies, again for it to "take", Mikey again tells me the soul needs to commit with the silver cord for it to be successful.
    Mikey tells me in most cases, we do pick our parents. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  7. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi David,
    Welcome to the forums!
    Question 1: Mikey tells me yes, it is possible. Of course he cannot say for sure, but you absolutely can try. With the pendulum, always be careful . Messages that are with God always have love as the basis. Anything that is scary or negative can be a lower entity. I do a ritual every single time asking God for protection, etc. Also do not have a feeling of fear when you work with a pendulum as fear is a negative. :)
    That video is old and I never hold my one hand with the other, but I was trying so hard to keep my hand still. The pendulum actually moves from the bottom with the crystal, which I tried to point out.
    Question 2: My disc is from:
    www.AhanaEnterprises.com
    email: info@AhanaEnterprises.com
    Mary Louise Schiavone

Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

Thank you, Mikey, for not only such clear guidance on this topic but also for the explanations why. :)

I've been offering my thoughts for years on a spirit's 'commitment' to animating its new body-to-be but you've put important meat on the bones, something I couldn't do.

Detailing how the so-called silver cord from spirit to foetus is involved from the very earliest point rules out 'zombie' life - bodies without spirits. Plainly a developing body at any stage is being animated by a spirit. That deals very comprehensively, yet simply, with storybud David's question and those of various others.

Interesting also about in vitro - 'test tube' - fertilisation. That's a bonus explanation. :)

Mikey you've very clearly addressed my question too. A mother alone can not animate even the tiniest group of cells that will eventually develop into her baby - great job and thank you.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks for your info on the alphabet disc, Carol. I'll check it out myself and add the details to the 'Resources' section here on ALF for future use. :) I hope you won't mind my now taking this opportunity to add to your cautions when communicating.

As with all do-it-yourself (DIY) attempts at so-called after death communication (ADC) those trying it need to be aware of one potential outcome - establishing a link to someone they don't know. Anyone sufficiently sensitive for DIY-ADC to work may be approached by someone they don't know rather than the loved one they're hoping for. I'm sorry if I'm teaching grandma to such eggs but many wannabes may not know that or what to do if it happens.

Folk may become flushed with their early success but should be mindful it may be a so-called earthbound spirit who is their communicator. It's little different from the situation budding mediums find themselves in and one where an experienced practitioner's help and teaching is invaluable. Somehow the wannabe needs to find a way to authenticate the identity of any communicator and that may be far from easy. Subsequently the wannabe needs to find a way to ensure at all future times that it is only ever the spirit of their loved one they're working with.

(Apologies for sounding like a fussing old fart.)

10. mac

mac Staff Member

I took another look online but didn't find anything better than the kit you use, Carol.