1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

As regulars on ALF will know it's a 'no religion, no politics' website.

Anyone interested in Jesus and in religion (Christianity) are encouraged to take a look here: https://robertagrimes.com/blog where conversations on both subjects are routine.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

While away for a few days vacation I've been monitoring this conversation but have had too slow a web connection to add anything extra. Now I'm home and have a proper connection!

Mikey will you please offer your thoughts on my following thoughts?

We humans know the basics about conception with egg and sperm fusing to begin a process that ultimately results in the birth of a new human. We spiritualists (lower case 's') know something of a third component, the involvement of an animating spirit. What I'm unsure about is the which-came-first situation, the chicken or the egg? (pardon my pun!) It seems to me we have a number of possibilities.

Firstly we might wonder if the fertilisation of an egg by a sperm enables any wannabe animating-spirit to pick up on. In other words conception takes place and the foetus begins to develop before a spirit chooses it for its incarnation-to-be and without earlier having specially selected its parent(s). (Does everyone deliberately choose her/his parent(s) well in advance?)

Perhaps a foetus could develop inside the mother for some time before it gets chosen by a spirit. It's this point I think David might have been wondering about. Mikey can a foetus be sustained only by the energy of its mother until the later arrival of an animating spirit?

Alternatively we might wonder whether a spirit makes a choice of its new parent(s) well in advance of conception and then waits until it looks likely. Once that happens the spirit would continue by attaching to and animating the newly fertilised egg.

Any of those ideas anything like right, Mikey?

3. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

;) Thank you, Carol.

4. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Mac, I looked at Carol's Youtube 3 months ago and want to look at
    it again but can't find it. Has it been taken off and if not, what words should I search in to find it? Thanks Dave

5. mac

mac Staff Member

try:

6. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Thankyou Mac for the quick response.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure :)

8. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Carol and Mickey. I read your book and read alot on the forum. I want to try this with my mother. 2 questions: First, my mother passed 11 months ago. If she is not on a higher level like Mickey, can she still do this with the pendulum? And Second, where can I purchase the circular platform you use with the letters and numbers. I don't see anything on Amazon that looks close to what you have on the your tube video. Yours is very simple and would work good with me. Thanks for your tireless responses.

9. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Mac, if you know the answers to my 2 questions, please go ahead and reply.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

I know a little but this is Carol's specialty. :)