1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

About Jesus, i believe he was human and a good teacher, actually i dont find so much info about him. Can someone tell me about Jesus? How does he even came in religion?

2. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi carol ,can you ask mikey at which point during pregnancy does the soul come into the fetus?cheers David

3. mac

mac Staff Member

For this information it might be helpful to read the blog of this website's owner...

4. mac

mac Staff Member

For anyone picking up the subject here of abortion there have been various conversations on ALF in the past that may be of interest: Search Results for Query: abortion | Afterlife Forums - ALF

5. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Christians believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the son of god. Many Christians, particularly those who are more orthodox/strict/fundamentalist, believe that Jesus came to earth to redeem humanity from the original sin committed by Adam and Eve. (Please note that I do not believe any of this myself, I'm just trying to answer your question.) They believe this because there were Jewish prophecies about a Messiah, and they believe that Jesus is the fulfillment of those prophecies.

Some people who believe in faiths other than Christianity believe that Jesus was a prophet, or a rabbi, or an enlightened being/soul. I don't know if that's who he was/is, but I do find it almost infinitely more likely than the Christian beliefs.

If Jesus existed at all (I think he probably did), one possibility is that he "came into religion" because he preached, and was a leader, a teacher. Another possibility is that it was simply useful to various groups for him to be portrayed that way -- in my opinion, while there may be a touch of that, I don't think that's the main reason. I am agnostic, so I really have no faith or belief or proof as to whether god exists or not, nor who Jesus may have been in relation to god (or if he is god), but at the very least I tend to think that he was a kind, intelligent, loving person/being, and this world can never have enough of souls like that.

Carol and Mikey and Storybud68 like this.
  6. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Arsiie,
    Regarding euthanasia, Mikey tells me in regards to human life, we need to respect it. Our life here has great potential for spiritual growth and that's why we want to come. (Our viewpoint is different from the afterlife when we look at things here as we are more aware of the purpose and how temporary it really is according to Mikey.) There are often life lessons occurring with someone elderly / and or very sick. It can be for that individual person, their family, the care givers, etc. It tests patience, love and kindness.
    Regarding abortion, Mikey again tells me we are to respect life. However, this is a choice presented to that individual (mother) soul. The aborted soul lives on, but their plan of coming to work on their spiritual growth has been taken away at that time. In the afterlife, these souls forgive the mothers according to Mikey. Love comes forth. It can be much more difficult for the mother, however, when they return to the afterlife from Mikey's viewpoint as they understand that they affected the "aborted soul's plan". They often are upset with themselves.
    Mikey tells me taking on a life here is really a gift as potential is so great for our progression spiritually. Yes, it's tough. But rewards can be great from Mikey's viewpoint. The more positive we are, the more elaborate our reality in the afterlife! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Arsiie, Mike_J_Collie and kim like this.
  7. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me he cannot put a percentage number on our Higher self. It is more complex than that. It is not that we divide ourself up that way (with our energy) from his viewpoint. It is more a flow or projection of our energy from our Higher Self through the dimensions...as we can tap into our Higher Self.
    Question 2: See above.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me we can energize ourselves with our "energy" by being positive in our ways, being with others who are positive, and feeling good about our personal accomplishments. Being "upbeat" helps the flow of our energy. Being negative or being pulled down by the negativity of others literally can drain your good energy according to Mikey. We need to be aware of this!

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Hi David,
    Mikey tells me the soul commits at conception to that human body. The silver cord ( our energy / spiritual connection from our soul) merges with the embryo . This is what attaches the soul to our body. Once the attachment occurs, life in the physical body begins. *Now, Mikey tells me we travel back and forth often and continue to work with our guides in the afterlife. The silver cord allows this to happen. Our energy from our soul is what gives the human shell "life" and growth. Once the birth process starts, however, this type of easy communication stops according to Mikey.
    I will be back tomorrow to answer more of the questions! :) Carol

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  9. baob

baob New Member

Great! Thanks, Carol and Mikey!

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Arsiie,
    Mac gave a link to info and I think Bluebird did a good job explaining things also! Roberta Grimes (who has this forum) has much info. Mikey tells me Jesus is an Ascended Master who taught of the importance of love, kindness, not judging others, etc. He truly was one of the great teachers that have come here to this earth! I like Bluebird's thoughts on how religion came into it as well. :)
    Carol (and Mikey "in Spirit" too!)

Arsiie, bluebird and Mike_J_Collie like this.