1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I need help in the patience part of life. It is not that I am not patient, but it is the stressful part of waiting for someone to do something if they are not doing it the way I'd do it. Thank-you, Kim

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Arsiie!
    Glad you are now posting on the forum!
    Mikey tells me we all return to the afterlife. We are all guided to return to our spiritual home. We have a life review with our higher guides which is for our learning . Our vibration correlates with the aspect of the afterlife dimension we ultimately will reside in. The more positive / loving we are (which is of a higher vibration) , the more elaborate our reality there according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Arsiie and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me in general, no. However, there are times when a spirit does not want to come forward during a reading. Mikey indicates it can be for a reason that is personal to them (from that recent lifetime here on earth) and they lack comfort. Regarding the medium, Mikey tells me it has more to do with their skill versus frequency. Mediums are spiritually connected and most often are not of low vibration according to Mikey.

Question 2: Mikey tells me they absolutely do have emotions. Mikey indicated he "cried" watching family and friends after the accident. He felt horrible watching us in such pain. Did he have tears? Mikey tells me yes, as he was in a more "physical mode" with how he resonated his energy when he first transitioned.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Kim,
    The one thing I (Carol) know for sure is that the only one we can truly control is ourself. I no longer sweat the small stuff. Takes too much energy . I try to assume that everyone is doing the best they can in certain situations and be patient. Also I do call to my "undercover helpers" in the afterlife to assist as able. Things can fall into place nicely if we take a step back and allow help from behind the scenes. Every situation is different, but patience can be a good virtue. We need to practice accepting that we are all different, how we do things is different, but that's ok! :)
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie, kim and baob like this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

I will be back tomorrow night to answer these other questions. Need to get some shut eye as I work early tomorrow. Mikey will have much to say with this post ! :)
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie, baob and Tseeker like this.
  6. baob

baob New Member

Very good to know. I really appreciate your help, Carol and Mikey!

7. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Thanks for the answer about my question on patience Carol! I found solace in it. love, Kim

8. Carol and Mikey

Hello!
    Mikey tells me there is no eternal damnation, burning in fire in hell, etc., etc. This explanation is an example of using fear to control people and to gain followers. Some religions do say this. Religions and their rules are man made. Mikey tells me strongly that is not accurate. Regarding the bible, it was written by man and rewritten by man. It was tweaked by man. We are human remember. (The gospels were written several years after Jesus death according to my (Carol) understanding. ) Now I am not saying that the bible is all wrong, all that I'm saying (with Mikey in agreement) is that there can be flaws due to this. It was their interpretation .
    According to Mikey, there is no one Satan. There are negative energies / people / entities but there is not an individual as "Satan". Just like "God" is not a man on a throne with a white beard at the gates of heaven. Mikey tells me that Jesus was referring to negative energies. Mikey tells me Jesus is an Ascended Master and was truly one of the great teachers that came here. So was Buddha . Both taught similar things.

Mikey tells me we all return to the afterlife (with our life eternal) at our time of passing / physical death. Religion or what we believe has absolutely nothing to do with it! There is no religion in the afterlife. Mikey says the only true religion in the afterlife is love! :) Mikey also tells me that being Christian does not give you a special pass either. Folks who do not follow Christianity return home to the afterlife also as well as those who don't believe at all! It is what Jesus and these other great teachers taught that matters! Being kind, loving, not judging and positive in our ways is what gives us spiritual growth and "salvation". Just saying that you believe in Jesus means nothing if you don't walk the walk basically. Certainly judging others of different beliefs and not accepting them is a big negative from Mikey's viewpoint.

Mikey tells me it is the Golden Rule: Treat others as you want to be treated. It's simple really. Simple kindness is so positive with love as the basis according to Mikey. Being positive in our actions is key! :)

(I'll be back for the other questions. Late again for me! :)) Carol

9. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Thank you Carol and MIckey, i have a question about euthanasia, it is right thing or is it wrong? Many struggles with their lives when they are in pain or already on the other side but they cant leave this life yet.
    And about abortion, nowdays many women choose too do abortion because they dont want kids, what does the spirit world say?

10. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. Usually how much of the percentage of energy we left in our high selves in the spiritual world?
    2. Who can decide how much we can bring to the earth?
    3. If we carry more energy to the earth, whether it can make our physical bodies stronger and energetic?

Thanks!