1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

I know! It just gets so tough here. There is so much unrest. Just wish it could be even a little better. ....
    This is why we apparently want to come here as the challenges can be so great. ...
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me in a negative situation as described above (in the hospital) would not be a soul that crossed over. It would be an earthbound spirit. Can they manipulate things? Mikey tells me yes. Understand there is much attempted guidance to get these souls on track and to cross over. Mikey tells me that this type of thing is not very common, especially in a hospital setting. But it can happen.
    Regarding the other electrical issues, content of the situation at hand makes a difference from Mikey's viewpoint. Mikey has done many electrical things as a loving sign to get folks attention (which is positive). On the other hand, a spirit can do it to intentionally scare (which is negative.) A spirit / soul that has crossed over does not use fear to gain knowledge of their presence here when they draw close. Certainly it is never the intent from Mikey's viewpoint. Again Mikey talks about spiritual guidelines and that God based signs are not negative. They can not draw close and cause a bunch of havoc here. (Think of how crazy it would be then??!!)
    Mikey tells me there is much guidance at work to get these earthbound souls to cross over. Despite the scary tactics that could occur with some of these spirits, they cannot really physically harm us from Mikey's perspective.
    We need to remember that negative ways never wins in the end.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  3. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Hello im kind of new here, i have read and still read all the disscusions and answers from many of you. Its amazing cause right now im in a fight with myself. I have always believed in God and still do that. But now its like the religion part for me are just going away. I believe of course in masters like Jesus but its nothing more. Im searching for the spiritual all by myself. Its actually hard cause im living in Sweden and its like well kind of split here but i dont give up.
    Thank you Mikey and Carol for your amazing answers! I have a question, does the lower spirits even comes home or how is it?
    My english are not on top but i do my best.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome Arsiie :) I've seen you around before when you've been viewing forums and threads.

5. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Hello thank you so much:)!
    Yes thats true, im very curious and read alot of spirit world and other stuff, i love this forum! It helps me alot .
    Mikey and Carol are amazing, they have helped people with good explanation. Some of them reminds me alot from Michael Newtons books. Im open so im trying too look on various explanations and so on.

Chuckb66 likes this.
  6. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Please take a look at our 'Resources' section for other sources of information.

8. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

Arsiie, welcome to ALF. You will definitely get a lot out of it. I know I always do.

9. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Thank you so much! Yeah i find amazing topics here.

Chuckb66 likes this.
  10. Arsiie

Arsiie New Member

Thank you i will .