1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Baob,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me cremation does not influence reincarnation speed. Cremation is of the body or earthly shell only. It has no influence on the soul's choice as when they may reincarnate again according to Mikey.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me humans who think about future are not necessarily more anxious and easy to have mental illness. Mikey tells me anxiety can come from a previous life experience (from a different incarnation) that represents itself again in a different life time with that feeling then coming back . Phobias can be caused by this according to Mikey. Fear of heights, for example, could be from a previous life where we had a scary experience when in that situation. When it presents again later, we get that anxiety again which can progress to an actual phobia. Animals are of a different type of soul group and they do live more in the moment according to Mikey. But animals too can be fearful / anxious in different situations. This can be obvious at times with some of our pets.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. baob

baob New Member

Great! Thanks, Carol & Mikey!

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Rosanne,
    Mikey tells me he was in high school. It was his junior year. Think that would be age 16 to 17.
    Regarding how I feel, I've come to accept that my life is what it is. Has not been all easy, but doing very well now I think! Actually my communication ability has helped me immensely with accepting what has happened. (I still have my moments though as I am human.) :)

4. Carol and Mikey

Mikey tells me there is no gender or race in the afterlife as we know it here. That is of the human body and of the this earthly dimension. We are literally all the same soul type in the afterlife. No one is different from another when it comes to our human soul type. We can choose how we appear to others by how we resonate our energy according to Mikey. So we may appear in the race and gender that is recognized by another loved one in the afterlife. But Mikey does say we know each other by our energy and loving connections. Mikey tells me we can choose our race and whether we have female or male organs for our body type when we come here. Obviously, there are different lessons with the different races, genders, sexual preference, etc. At the end of the day, we really are all the same and should not judge another by color, gender, sexual preference, etc. What a great world it could be if there was kindness and acceptance of all!!

RosanneP. and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Mikey feels you will be able to connect quite easily! Our relationships do not fade. When you have the desire to see and connect with another, it's telepathic and that connection and "meeting" happens! Mikey tells me we really are all connected and our friends and family here are very much there in the afterlife! Our relationships here with others are remembered there. They are literally a thought away in the afterlife! :) Mikey says no worries! Reunions of loved ones occur all the time! They do not have to always be one who we were especially close to. We still have the ability to connect.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys - It's reassuring to learn that contact can be made with at least some of the folk we may not have seen for many years.

My uncertainty is about folk we weren't closely linked to, but cared about, in our incarnate lives - even if the level of caring wasn't reciprocated. I wonder if we - but also the others - will have forgotten our relationship once we pass over.

It's a matter of the nature of memory, a subject we've had conversations about in the past. Our scientists know where memories are stored in our brains, know a little about the mechanism of memory. At least some of our memories appear also to be recorded somewhere in our psyches. What I don't understand is how much is retained and can be recalled.

Mikey would you please offer your thoughts on the following questions?

1. Is it the case that many earth relationships - and the individuals involved - may not be able to be recalled after we have been in the etheric world for 'some time'? We forget who we used to know?

2. Mikey will you tell us how memory works for you, personally as a discarnate? How much of your memory did you retain after you passed over the last time?

3. Can you recall many details from your last, short life or a comparative few, the most significant/memorable ones? Can you recall many/any details from lives before your last incarnation? Or do you just have a vague recollection of the times?

baob likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

hear, hear to that, Carol! :)

But we came here from a world where life is like that. It can be argued we came here (partly) to experience - and hopefully grow spiritually from the experience - what it's like to live in a world where kindness and acceptance are not the norm. Kinda similar to our experiencing hunger, thirst, pain etc. to properly understand what never being hungry, thirsty or in pain actually means - the way it is in the etheric world(s). ;)

kim and baob like this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

I can go with that, Carol. :)

No matter how much we learn, how much we grow, how much we start to understand and appreciate life, loss and survival beyond death, we are still just humans with the feelings that humans experience.

No matter how reassured and certain we are that family and loved ones live on 'over there' and are waiting for us to join them, we still miss their physical presence, miss the life we were expecting to share with them. :(

RosanneP. and baob like this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

Elsewhere on another website the subject of 'spiritual cleansing' of medical equipment has been raised recently.

On one occasion a sensitive in for medical investigation became aware of the presence of an unhappy spirit later found to have experienced a traumatic passing and seemingly 'tied' to a certain area of the hospital. The sensitive considered spiritual cleansing would be helpful along with the usual chemical one.

Another contributor said she'd heard accounts that operating theatre cleaners had been unsettled by 'odd things happening' (my words) when they were cleaning by themselves. One of the things was electrical equipment turning on by itself, another being shadowy figures. It would, of course, be easy to dismiss the latter as spurious although we've discussed before reports of electrical equipment switching on seemingly by itself, something Mikey explained.
    In the case of the sensitive, though, she progressed her experience to learn more about the spirit and eventually help him on his way.

I've asked before what safeguards there are, what constraints, to prevent wayward discarnates interfering negatively with electronic equipment. In the situation of a hospital such interference as was reported might be destructive and dangerous I'm sure many would agree and it's something new to me.

Mikey, in the overall context of this posting would you please comments whether I am being unduly concerned over what I've heard? How commonplace is it to have spirits interfering in such a way?

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me our memory of a relationship correlates most often with the interactions that took place and the connection that developed. Understand that we can meet someone briefly here, but if the actual interaction was a very positive experience, it can be recalled in the spiritual world from Mikey's perspective.

Question 2: Mikey tells me he remembers many things from being here. Again, it is what was pertinent versus trivial stuff. But he remembers many relationships. Mikey tells me memory with relationships is within our consciousness / soul. Our experiences and knowledge from them stays with us. *He uses dementia here as an example. When someone has dementia and forgets many things and who others even are, that absolutely does not mean that when they pass over all that memory of loving relationships is gone. The soul does remember / recall their experiences and relationships with their loved ones. Memory from a spiritual basis is part of our consciousness energy according to Mikey.

Question 3: See above. Also Mikey tells me he does have memory of previous life experiences. It correlates mostly with the significance of the interaction in regards to the intensity of the memory.

Mike_J_Collie, baob and mac like this.