1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Morgan - Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey gives me this example: A soul has come here many times and has learned much and gained much knowledge from all their experiences . The question is : have they been positive or negative in their approach with these lessons learned. Mikey tells me we need to remember that it is our vibration (positive = higher vibration versus negative = lower vibration) that determines our spiritual progress. Being "knowledgeable" but negative does not mean you are "spiritually advanced" from Mikey's viewpoint. A soul can come here being more advanced. But if they choose to be negative in their ways (even if they are knowledgeable) , that changes their "vibration". It is all about vibration and energy from Mikey's perspective. Loving ways win! Positive is higher vibration. (He talks about this in his book.)
    Mikey says if we have a brain injury that affects our behavior, that is different as "our true intent" is masked by the injured brain.
    This also includes mental illness.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

kim, Mike_J_Collie and Nirvana like this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks for those replies, guys - I'm relieved to learn I wasn't much off the money with my thoughts. ;):)

3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Question a: Mikey tells me they are most likely earthbound spirits that have not crossed over.
    Question b: Mikey tells me guides try but the souls often resist. The soul may feel like they have unfinished business, etc.
    Question c: Mikey tells me it is not just their residual energy. They have not crossed over.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Tim,
    The answer to your question is yes according to Mikey. Financial progress here has no influence on us spiritually from Mikey's viewpoint. (If the wealthy person does good things to help others, that is positive, however; for example.)
    Mikey tells me this is often a choice and can be a "role" the soul wanted to experience while here. There are factors obviously, but Mikey tells me the individual could be very spiritually advanced.
    *Will try to be back here tomorrow. Carol

kim and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

gotcha - I think!

If a spiritually-experienced and knowledgeable individual were to incarnate, but then follow a path somewhat inappropriate for that individual's spiritual 'status', their 'vibration' - her/his 'spiritual frequency' - would become lower. That would presumably mean the individual would have to regain 'lost spiritual ground' before being able to move spiritually forward.

I hope I've understood - I struggled to find the right words. :confused:

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks for coming in so soon after getting home, Carol. :)

7. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi carol,I would like to ask mikey something?I read in a post by mikey its easy for spirits to interfere with electricity etc,but surely if this was the case everybody who lost someone would have there lights flashing, kettles,tvs going on ,if it was that easy it's never happened to me or any of my family or friends as I've asked them ,and I myself look out for thses things.I mean if it was this easy for our departed loved ones they would be doing it all the time,especially if you where sceptical.ive asked spirits many times for an example but nothing.

mac likes this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Just addressing this quick: You are correct from Mikey's perspective!

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Nirvana,
    Mikey does not know "why" they released this.
    Regarding your second question: Mikey tells me he does not know of this secret society .

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Pirimir,
    Can you describe what you mean by "parallel" in this context? Just want to be sure the question is being addressed correctly. Do you mean that the many planets are similar to here? In parallel alignment? Aligned the same? Similar in many aspects?
    Carol