1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

2. Thank you so much! Carol, I was listening to you with Roberta Grimes I believe on one of the podcasts and it was mentioned that Mikey had an earlier exit point that he didn't take. How old would Mikey have been at the first exit point? How have you felt with this knowledge?

4. Another question. Here on earth I have heard when we first meet a person we first identify them as a gender and then a race. I have read that people can reincarnate as different genders (Mikey alluded to this in his book and it was somewhat an explanation for sexual orientation) and different races (I have read this in accounts of reincarnated children). In the afterlife do you choose how you appear or is your appearance on the eye of the beholder? Do people notice gender or race in the afterlife?

baob likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

After we have passed over we may want to meet up again with friends we knew years earlier, friends who passed years or decades before us. Recently a special friend passed over without our having had chance to say goodbye because of the rapidly imposed lock-down.

question: Can we successfully reach out to friends by ourselves or will we need help to locate them?
    question: Do friend relationships fade quickly? Do we just remember only those who were especially close to us?

baob and Storybud68 like this.
  6. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for the answers. Question:
    1) I wanted to know what is the difference in sensations between the 3, 4, 5, 6 levels for the soul when moving?

7. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. I heard that cremation instead of burial will increase reincarnation speed, is this true?
    2. Human beings who are more intelligent than animals will think about future so will have anxiety and easy to have mental illness, while animals can live at the moment. What do you think about this?

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Samantha,
    Eating meat does not affect us on a spiritual / soul level or progression according to Mikey. Eating meat does not lower our vibration from Mikey's perspective. (This has actually been discussed here before. ) :)
    Mikey tells me meats do have nutrients to help sustain a healthy earthly shell. It is our choice of what we eat. Whether we are eating meat, only vegetables, etc. has no influence on us for spiritual growth. It is positive ways, being kind and loving that really matters from Mikey's viewpoint when it comes to spiritual growth.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Pirimir,
    Not quite sure what you are asking. Can you give me more detail so I get the question right? Thank you!
    Carol