1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Thank you so much!

3. Sorry! Trying to write another question. When I think of soul groups I think of family members and friends. I am white and the majority of my family and friends are white but it would be nice if our soul groups are integrated and multicultural. Is that something I should work on in life? Making friends of different races and ethnicities?

4. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Rosanne,
    Mikey tells me our soul groups can be integrated and multicultural. We may not be aware of that while we are here. Some of our family unit and friends may not be a part of our soul group according to Mikey. We can intertwine with others from different soul groups for our learning experiences here. Mikey tells me we can make friends with who we want while we are on earth! It is really our choice. (So it really is up to you! There is no right or wrong answer to that.)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

RosanneP. and Mike_J_Collie like this.
  5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mac,
    I could try to send a picture to you through email. Can you PM me for where I should send it?
    Carol

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

7. Coogie

Coogie New Member

One week ago today a rocket launched and the resulting contrail morphed into what looked like an angel with a heart shaped face...

Attached Files:

8. Hello Carol and Mikey,

I just found this website through Robert Grimes, the question may be skill but are we as souls intended to eat meat? Is it healthier, spiritually and vibration level wise, to eat plant based or vegan, as plants are living and dead meat can be a low vibration.

9. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi carol my apologises for the late reply ,its very kind if you to take time do this for all of us in here thank you again

10. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member