1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi David,
    I think Mac posted what Mikey has said about this but not sure where that post went? (Mac, where is that post? Maybe that should stay here.) please see below
    First of all, I don't think you are a person who needs to worry about this!
    Secondly, we always have the choice to improve ourselves and make things better! Let me know if you want me to add to this. I know I saw a post with quote from Mikey's book. :)
    Carol

[edit:addition by admin at Carol's request]

David (and anyone else) here's what Mikey has said about these so-called lower levels:

"The two lowest planes or levels of the afterlife are often referred to as the "outer darkness." Some may refer to this as hell. One important thing I want to point out is there is no eternal damnation. Hell in the sense of eternal damnation does not exist. There is not one individual Satan just as God is not one individual man. There are, however, negative and non-loving energies or entities.

Nasty dimensions of low vibration that are filled with negativity do exist but there is always loving guidance to assist these souls it they choose to improve themselves and increase their loving vibrations. We can always exercise our free will. These two lower planes or aspects are dark, dreary and with limited light and love. The souls there are in agony within themselves. Loving souls attempt to help them and guide them and some will accept the offered assistance while some are determined to stay in darkness.

The outer darkness is not a pleasant place to be, and I personally do not visit those dimensions often. I will go there only to assist someone who specifically requests my help. There are spiritual beings dedicated to this area that work very hard with the individuals who reside there, trying to get them to understand the importance of positive ways. Much effort is needed, but it still is a choice if the individual wants to improve. If they do, then there is much work to do, as improvement comes through experiences and choosing to act in a positive way. We need to demonstrate and live it through our actions, and work for spiritual growth.

Those on the very lowest levels have trouble even perceiving people who are at higher vibratory levels, which makes getting help to them even more difficult. Sometimes we might ask the newly dead to help out by visiting the lowest levels, since people who have just died can be perceived more easily by those in the outer darkness than we can. But that effect is short-lived, because the newly dead are still raising their spiritual vibratory rates, and they very soon rise to a vibratory level that the lowest-level beings cannot easily perceive."]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2020
    Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Along with other 'side-conversations, Carol, I moved my thoughts out of your thread (what I term 'housekeeping') into the 'follow-on conversations' thread. I did that because I feel folk come here to read Mikey's guidance and not my personal ideas/views.

If you wish I'll return the moved postings back into this thread - let me know, please?

3. Carol and Mikey

Mac,
    We were given a bouquet of white roses after Mikey's passing that were still perfect 2 weeks later.....
    Mikey tells me in regards to apports, it is not that the energy is more focused as much as it is made compatible to the vibration here to be noticed.
    Regarding the flowers, Mikey tells me they literally can give energy to boost things here. (Similar like he did with his elderly grandpa playing the concertina at such an elderly age, which is in his book.) This can happen with our pets as well, etc.
    An example of what Mikey tells me was an apport involves our dear neighbor friend who put a bowl in the dishwasher and ran it when the dishwasher was full. This bowl came out with a perfect 3 dimensional heart on it that was cream in color that was a hard texture with bulges in the perfect places of a heart! She ran over with the bowl and we knew it was a heart from Mikey to all of us! I still have this bowl. Certainly could try to put a picture of it on here! Not sure how though.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  4. Carol and Mikey

Maybe put the main ones back? I don't want to retype it. :)

5. Carol and Mikey

Mikey tells me they (in the afterlife) are aware of what is going on here and they can feel our emotions. Mikey can not say that this was a plan as "killing" is never a God based plan from his viewpoint. Could it be a Karma issue? Possibly. It is a freewill choice by the officer? Possibly. Obviously he did not stop despite people saying he should. Mikey does not specifically know in this situation as he is not involved. Mikey also tells me that spirit guides don't encourage killing. However, he does say that what is now happening has many components to it that ultimately could bring great benefits here in the long run. Mikey tells me the change is coming from the "reactions" of others that will affect an actual shift. It is the large masses of people that ultimately can make a huge effect for change. Each recent incident ( virus and then this) has become global which is what it takes for a more significant shift from Mikey's perspective. Understand that this act was very negative with other negative acts rising from it. Negative brews negative. *But people wanting the negative to stop and seeking change will bring positive into light according to Mikey. Positive always wins in the end. It is what we do to change the negative that makes the difference according to Mikey, if that makes sense.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

6. mac

mac Staff Member

great reply - It's similar to what I'd already been getting. It's interesting to hear what our friends unseen know of the dramatic events that are dominating our world right now. For most of them events here must seem very remote if they're even aware of them at all.

I understand why the death of George Floyd wasn't intended and could have been a planned intervention that went wrong. I'm disappointed, though, that Mikey can't throw light on what happened because it would put meat-on-the-bones concerning life plans and spirit counseling during sleep etc.

I get that negative brews negative but the obverse is that those who abhor negative will be moved to do positive things in response.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I have now reinstated my earlier posting for David. (storybud) All other responses are still in the general thread in 'your' other forum.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

The living apports I find the most remarkable. Whatever is done to de-materialise living objects to move them from one place to another the process doesn't kill them. As far as I'm aware many/most apports are inanimate objects that don't belong to anyone. (lost coins, brooches etc.)

I think folk might not realise apports haven't been created in the etheric but have been moved from one place on earth to another. Having said that, perhaps not many people know about apports anyway? As they are part of the Spiritualist scene they're something I've been aware of for a long time but nowadays few individuals are Spiritualists and apports are likely not understood by many. And because they're often personal to the receiver so may mean much less to those not involved.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

I would like to see the bowl. :) Getting a good photo showing the most striking details might be tricky but uploading to ALF isn't.

Tseeker and baob like this.